Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as honorary president of the Spanish Federation of Rare Diseases  (Read 34386 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2021, 07:57:21 PM »

Love the pants, love the shoes but hate the Dirndl blouse...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2021, 11:09:17 PM »

She often has stunning style and impeccable posture but in several of these photos she looks like she's leaning a bit top-heavy and pitching forward a bit.  Maybe she can't balance with those giant shoulder puffs! 
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2021, 01:10:31 AM »

She often has stunning style and impeccable posture but in several of these photos she looks like she's leaning a bit top-heavy and pitching forward a bit.  Maybe she can't balance with those giant shoulder puffs! 

Iím so upset about these 80ís/90ís fashions coming back!  They looked horrible the first time. When bad perms and big hair come back Iíll lose my tiny mind.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2021, 01:44:07 AM »

I like the color combination, so tired of seeing black and white all the time.  I love puffy sleeves in general, but the sleeves of this top seemed to overwhelm her petite body.

Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2021, 04:58:30 AM »

All any royal woman needs ... but especially one like Letizia with her petite build, is impeccable tailoring and nice colors.  Letizia does not need frills, puffs, big "designs" or extra material.  I think this pants & blouse combo is just terrible.   

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2021, 12:49:22 PM »

All any royal woman needs ... but especially one like Letizia with her petite build, is impeccable tailoring and nice colors.  Letizia does not need frills, puffs, big "designs" or extra material.  I think this pants & blouse combo is just terrible.   

I don't like any of it Sad
The shoes are wrong - the colour and the shape. For me this style of trouser is best with flat shoes.
Those trouser are nasty but they fit very well.
Also I do not like the puffy sleeves but the top is interesting - I thought it is a blouse but it is knitted and not normal blouse material.

fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2021, 02:41:17 PM »

I'm looking forward to puffy sleeves becoming oooold -fashioned and yes, ugly, once more. I like her hair.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2021, 07:36:19 AM »

United Nations High Level Forum on the challenges of people living with Rare Diseases

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=14942

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKgOHayufQg

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: