Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crown Princess Marie now!  (Read 5625 times)
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« on: January 15, 2017, 08:47:56 AM »

Wow! Sources in Switzerland, France and Denmark are all talking about how Princess Marie is about to become Crown Princess after struggling Mary Donaldson steps down!

Anyone else hearing this?

They say Mary is struggling to look after her children - remember, she does not use nannies - and keep up with her patronages.

It's said the palace has been preparing Marie for months now and she is ready to accept the new responsibility. Others say Fred is also happy to make way for his more qualified brother. Between them, the new Crown Prince Couple speak half a dozen languages fluently. Incredible!

Eyewitnesses have seen the Queen leading Marie around the Crown Prince Couple's apartments and discussing, in French and Danish, how it will be restored and certain artworks will be shipped to a certain country far away.

Apparently palace staff have been referring to Marie as the Crown Princess in private for the past week ahead of her coronation as Crown Princess!

Exciting times.

Wink

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 08:56:51 AM »

Laugh bounce  Laugh bounce  Laugh bounce

Best. Topic. Ever!

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 09:09:06 AM »

Woah - things are moving fast! A Swiss tourist has got telephoto lens camera phone pics of Mary Donaldson entering the Danish immigration department with a form marked "Application for transfer of visa status from Crown Princess to temporary unskilled worker." 

Meanwhile the Queen was overheard in a rather posh department store asking to see their catalogue of thrones for daughter-in-laws.

And on Twitter there's a viral clip showing lorries loaded with thousands of boxes of Aussie flags driving to a recycling centre.

Wonder what it could all mean.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 12:08:30 AM »

I knew it.  Ever since Marie showed up at the New Year gala looking perfectly regal, we knew it would be but a short amount of time before Margrethe abdicates in favor of her daughter in law, who was destined to be queen.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 07:34:19 PM »

That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

Entertaining, though!

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 07:42:31 PM »

Entertaining, though!

Tell that to the Aussie and British publications that insist this is how it works.   Tongue
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 10:10:44 AM »

Ba ha ha ha ha at first i thought "that publication reads Royal Dish" then I realised ... this IS the publication circulating this! Good work!!!
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2017, 12:38:02 PM »

I knew it.  Ever since Marie showed up at the New Year gala looking perfectly regal, we knew it would be but a short amount of time before Margrethe abdicates in favor of her daughter in law, who was destined to be queen.

Amazing! I heard she was only going to become Crown Princess but it turns out she'll directly ascend the Danish throne! History in the making folks!

Entertaining, though!

Tell that to the Aussie and British publications that insist this is how it works.   Tongue

And the best part is, this thread will pop up in some PR's google alerts and they'll shit themselves  Laughing

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 05:23:50 PM »

Amazing! I heard she was only going to become Crown Princess but it turns out she'll directly ascend the Danish throne! History in the making folks!

Entertaining, though!

Tell that to the Aussie and British publications that insist this is how it works.   Tongue

And the best part is, this thread will pop up in some PR's google alerts and they'll shit themselves  Laughing

Laughing Laughing
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2017, 05:33:52 PM »

I love this thread!  Laughing

And the best part is that it's absolutely true. A friend who works in a position that places her very close to the royal family told me confidentially (she says I can tell reliable friends which you are of course) that for the past two weeks, carpenters and other skilled craftsmen have been discreetly told to chop off the letter 'Y' from certain places and several graphic artists have also been hired to edit that same letter from various places. She also told me that a large order of letters 'I' and 'E' in different sizes and formats were commissioned from a royal supplier. Where these letters are to be used I don't know. There had also been discreet inquiries as to how much a one way ticket to Australia would cost and if it would be cheaper to book a return ticket and then just cancel the return flight to Copenhagen. For who this was, I don't know but the inquiries were about the cheapest possible seat.

Very mysterious...  Secret
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 05:41:02 PM by Suzerain » Logged

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 06:26:16 PM »

Entertaining, though!

best news ever  Laugh bounce  Laugh bounce  Laugh bounce  Star

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2017, 03:13:46 PM »

I love this thread!  Laughing

And the best part is that it's absolutely true. A friend who works in a position that places her very close to the royal family told me confidentially (she says I can tell reliable friends which you are of course) that for the past two weeks, carpenters and other skilled craftsmen have been discreetly told to chop off the letter 'Y' from certain places and several graphic artists have also been hired to edit that same letter from various places. She also told me that a large order of letters 'I' and 'E' in different sizes and formats were commissioned from a royal supplier. Where these letters are to be used I don't know. There had also been discreet inquiries as to how much a one way ticket to Australia would cost and if it would be cheaper to book a return ticket and then just cancel the return flight to Copenhagen. For who this was, I don't know but the inquiries were about the cheapest possible seat.

Very mysterious...  Secret

I've heard the same thing! So that confirms it. She is going to become Queen Marie! Fact.  Thumb up

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2017, 05:33:13 PM »

Supercontent
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2017, 06:02:21 PM »

Entertaining, though!

And who said there's no such thing as good news?  I'd love to see the looks on those PR idiots' faces when this pops up. 

We know they read here, so to them, I say, "Yes.  Your stories about Marge abdicating are asinine and embarrassing.  You should probably quit your jobs because you are completely incapable of even accomplishing PR work at a minimum level of competence."
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2017, 01:20:57 PM »

Wow!! You heard it here, folks, eh 

ALL hail, all Hail Queen Mariee and King Jokky. Banana Banana
JAS  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: