Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crown Princess Marie now!  (Read 5626 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 06:22:55 PM »

spice up the Royals
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 11:02:29 AM »

Apparently the news haven't reached Australia yet. No Idea seems to still think Maz will be queen. Haha, as if! I've once again heard from a reliable source that she is soon to leave Denmark for her beloved Oz. The story is that Denmark and Australia have under secret negotiations decided Mary's future dwelling place will be Three Hummock Island located north west of Tasmania. She will also receive the semi-official title of Duchess of Three Hummock on the condition she will stay on the island for the remainder of her natural life and will not interfere with either Danish or Australian politics. Some rumours say she is considering changing her name and wishes in the future to be called Princess Consuela Banana of Three Hummock  Banana but that I could not confirm.

Sources say this is to be her Palace Hummocksborg

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 11:17:02 AM »

Is there ANY way one of Marie's patronages could justify a trip to Australia? Does she have ANY Australian connections? Perhaps she and Jokke could visit the Tarnawskis!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 12:06:42 PM »

Apparently the news haven't reached Australia yet. No Idea seems to still think Maz will be queen. Haha, as if! I've once again heard from a reliable source that she is soon to leave Denmark for her beloved Oz. The story is that Denmark and Australia have under secret negotiations decided Mary's future dwelling place will be Three Hummock Island located north west of Tasmania. She will also receive the semi-official title of Duchess of Three Hummock on the condition she will stay on the island for the remainder of her natural life and will not interfere with either Danish or Australian politics. Some rumours say she is considering changing her name and wishes in the future to be called Princess Consuela Banana of Three Hummock  Banana but that I could not confirm.

Sources say this is to be her Palace Hummocksborg

Supercontent Laughing  Star
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: