Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - News & Events 2017  (Read 216891 times)
Lizardcandy

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: October 05, 2017, 04:26:25 PM »

the hair clip/ornament

I never noticed that she uses a hairnet too but I see it in this pic. Fake hair piece as well? The bun sizes change dramatically.

Her dress is lovely! I find hair bows to be rather juvenile looking  especially on her severe hair styles and her bun looks like a clog I snaked out of my drain yesterday.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: October 05, 2017, 04:43:32 PM »

the hair clip/ornament

I never noticed that she uses a hairnet too but I see it in this pic. Fake hair piece as well? The bun sizes change dramatically.

Her dress is lovely! I find hair bows to be rather juvenile looking  especially on her severe hair styles and her bun looks like a clog I snaked out of my drain yesterday.

Well darn it, you should sell those for royals as "hair accessories".  I hear Snakey is looking for new extensions and she don't mind ratty!  Tongue

AutumnOpal

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: October 05, 2017, 04:53:20 PM »

Regarding the hair bows, she definitely seems to enjoy the whimsy side and it's only getting more frequent as the years go by...actually that kind of reminds me of Daisy. But less wacky.
Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: October 05, 2017, 07:09:00 PM »

This bun with the green adornment definitely contains a fake part - either fake hair or an inner "bun pad".

My hair is longer than hers and very full, but I could not create a bun that size with my own hair only, unless I would heavily backcomb it beforehand (and then, as a bun of backcombed hair is very fragile, I would also need a net to keep it in shape). But hers does not look fluffy and light, but tight in the net, which is, I think, a hint that it is compact around a fake part.

That said, as she loves her buns, I wonder why she does not go more into "messy bun" or "bun with some strains out in front", which would make the look less severe.
She could learn from Madde. Her buns are most often very nice and soft:

Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: October 05, 2017, 07:14:37 PM »

Definately a bun pad.
onar

Big Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: October 05, 2017, 07:57:40 PM »

This bun with the green adornment definitely contains a fake part - either fake hair or an inner "bun pad".

My hair is longer than hers and very full, but I could not create a bun that size with my own hair only, unless I would heavily backcomb it beforehand (and then, as a bun of backcombed hair is very fragile, I would also need a net to keep it in shape). But hers does not look fluffy and light, but tight in the net, which is, I think, a hint that it is compact around a fake part.

That said, as she loves her buns, I wonder why she does not go more into "messy bun" or "bun with some strains out in front", which would make the look less severe.
She could learn from Madde. Her buns are most often very nice and soft:

Indeed, Maddie's buns are softer, more playful while Victoria's are always silk, well tight. I suppose it could be a sign of their different attitude/character since Vic has grown up knowing that she will eventually become queen while Maddie has no such responsibility.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: October 06, 2017, 12:30:38 PM »

Victoria is doing her second province walk today, this time in Västerbotten.

The walk starts in Norsjö with the inauguration of Arenaparken, then she will go hiking in Vitberget together with children and young people from Skellefteå.

debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: October 06, 2017, 12:35:01 PM »

Seeing her in this jacket, made me wonder whether the bomber jacket was actually someone else's.

This jacket type is more up her alley (her style) compared to the ill fitting bomber

Could it be that it someone on the ride to the location just passed the bomber on to her to wear? The blouse underneath the jacket looks flimsy and looks more like a fashion blouse?

Can someone in Sweden tell us if the weather suddenly turned, on the day Vic wore that bomber jacket? Or Vic was suddenly feeling unwell?

She usually didn't mind the cold so much, didn't she say that in some interview?
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: October 06, 2017, 12:44:50 PM »

Seeing her in this jacket, made me wonder whether the bomber jacket was actually someone else's.

This jacket type is more up her alley (her style) compared to the ill fitting bomber

Could it be that it someone on the ride to the location just passed the bomber on to her to wear? The blouse underneath the jacket looks flimsy and looks more like a fashion blouse?

Can someone in Sweden tell us if the weather suddenly turned, on the day Vic wore that bomber jacket? Or Vic was suddenly feeling unwell?

She usually didn't mind the cold so much, didn't she say that in some interview?

The event where she wore the bomber jacket took place at the Haga Park, which is where she and Daniel live, so it was most likely a planned outfit.

Don't know about the weather, though...
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: October 06, 2017, 03:50:15 PM »

Gilmourgirl

Micro Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: October 06, 2017, 05:50:21 PM »

The weather didn't change but the location did. The walk took place in the very north of Sweden, where it's a lot colder than in Stockholm.  Smiley

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

'Natural beauty.' Ahem.

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: October 07, 2017, 06:20:02 PM »

Victoria attending the wedding of Prince Philip of Serbia today in Belgrade. Here she is at the Swedish embassy.

Queen Silvia also attended. Victoria was the Matron of Honor for the bride Danica Marikovic.

Sunshine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: October 08, 2017, 03:19:53 PM »

I love her dress. I didn’t know she was close to the Serbian royal family. This proof more and more we don’t know the in’s and out of royal family so we got to be careful of how we judge. She looks lovely.  I admire the Serbian royal family. I have been following them on other royal site. I would love for that royal house to become a monarchy.
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: October 08, 2017, 03:47:23 PM »

Now that's a bridesmaid dress you could actually wear again.
ortensia

Warned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: October 08, 2017, 03:56:51 PM »

Now that's a bridesmaid dress you could actually wear again.

Only,the great majority of us ( me,surely) wouldn't have any occasion to re- wear it!🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: