Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2017 Events  (Read 28269 times)
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« on: January 15, 2017, 07:46:49 PM »

Maxima to be in Davos next tuesday
http://www.dutchnews.nl/n...next-weeks-davos-meeting/

Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 11:07:53 AM »

Max at Davos, here she is pictured meeting Pakisthan PM Nawaz Sarif.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 12:33:48 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...L-Groeit-event-Hague.html
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 09:38:41 AM »

Max opened an exhibition in Utrecht, Netherlands.  Yikes, what is Max wearing?    Crazy  She looks awful from the neck down.

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 02:27:12 PM »

With are those  boys wearing?

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 09:53:45 AM »

Another not great look.  Max seems to be loosing some of her sartorial sense lately.  The last few appearances have been a big disappointment. 

Max attended the G20 conference in Germany.  The outfit and color does nothing for her.   

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 10:01:11 AM »

Dress is nothing to write about. Neither good nor bad.
I think however that those are fairly bad pix of her. In the first she looks like she actually contemplates hitting Sch?uble with her purse, in the second she looks like she didn't get why everyone is laughing, but laughs anyway.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 02:09:52 PM »

With are those  boys wearing?

The kids in the background are part of a choir (combined for the occasion from pupils from a school in Best and the Cathedral Choirschool in Utrecht) that performed during the opening of this national Education Exhibition (or Convention). Some were wearing a baseball jacket, some a denim blouse, and some girls were in a blue polka dot skirt with a white blouse.  It's pretty much kids' choirs' standard dress code, courtesy of Kinderen voor Kinderen.

(For the last 37 years, the Kinderen voor Kinderen (kids for kids) choir, that is newly formed every year, sings songs composed by our 'best' composers and writers. These songs cover issues that are important to kids (and that are submitted by kids), from fun stuff like having fun, holidays, dancing and being in love with a popstar to serious stuff like divorce, being bullied, money (and money trouble), sadness, loss of relatives (and pets) etc etc. They provide the 'anthem' for the Koningsspelen (the gamesday at schools to celebrate King's Day), National Book Week and sometimes a charitable occasion. Check 'Kinderen voor Kinderen' at You Tube for the craycray apparel they've been wearing through the years)

or check kvk.vara.nl/koor
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 02:15:58 PM by Pomme » Logged

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2017, 08:24:41 PM »

Thanks Pomme, just thought the strange jeans and letterman jacket looked a little weird fashion-wise. But what do I know, I'm old!!

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 08:27:19 PM »

Oh, and thanks so much to The Netherlands for stepping in for women's rights after the disgusting gag order from the US.
I'm really embarrassed about what my country is doing, right now  Sad

periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2017, 02:07:28 PM »

She does seem a little off her game. Not as exuberant or dressed in a fun way.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2017, 06:03:51 PM »

Dress is nothing to write about. Neither good nor bad.
I think however that those are fairly bad pix of her. In the first she looks like she actually contemplates hitting Sch?uble with her purse, in the second she looks like she didn't get why everyone is laughing, but laughs anyway.
Star👍🏻😂😂
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2017, 10:59:11 AM »

Max visits a windmill park in Nijmegen, Netherlands.  I have no clue where in Netherlands Nijimegen is located and I am sure if I googled it I will find out.  However, don't ask me to pronounce the word, I would slaughter it with my pronunciation.   Cry

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2017, 11:28:44 AM »

Max visits a windmill park in Nijmegen, Netherlands.  I have no clue where in Netherlands Nijimegen is located and I am sure if I googled it I will find out.  However, don't ask me to pronounce the word, I would slaughter it with my pronunciation.   Cry

Hahahaha  

Many, many years ago I stayed at a guest family in England (vicinity of London) for a short period (part of my highschool programm). They proudly told us (my classmate and I) they knew more about the Netherlands as they had lived in Nimwegen or Nimwehen. It took some effort, but finally it became clear Nijmegen was ment.  

Nijmegen is a city in the approximately mid-east of the Netherland, not far from the border with Germany.  It is well know for its annual Wandelvierdaags (hiking 4 days), which has many national and international (especially military) participants. In the map below, you will see the location of Nijmegen (the black dot just below the black dot of the city of Arnhem).

Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2017, 11:12:41 PM »

Closest using English words: Neigh-May-Gun. If you can make the May-Gun sound like one word, you pretty much got it!

Please don't ask me to do Jipsing-Boertange, Emmererfscheiderveen, or Tytsjerksteradiel.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: