Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2017 Events  (Read 28301 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2017, 07:06:37 PM »

LOve the dress, lovely and fun, though it was extremely non-spring today and a wool-dress and boots seemed the safer option. Isn't it amazing how Barbie-plastic Ivanka looked next to Maxima, who herself isn't exactly "au natural"?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2017, 08:07:52 PM »

Gorgeous dress and accessorizing, and yes, the difference to Ivanka is very visible. Okay, they are like ten years apart, but Ivanka looks photoshopping in a pic were all others clearly are not photoshopped ...

Are Max earrings made of ... pipe cleaner crafts?

Like these:

If so, thumbs up for wearing those for a meeting with Lagarde & Co. ....
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2017, 08:50:05 PM »

Sorry for the off topic but why Ivanka Trump is there ?
anw Max seems to have good hair day seems present and engaged I like her style and I like her involvement with the UN it shows that she didn't just throw her degree and work that has done  before her marriage , and she actually used it !

I heard about Ivanka traveling to this summit by the time Chancellor Merkel was received by Trump at the WH. She was actually among the staff that attended the bilateral meeting between Trump and Merkel and iiric she was there to support a stronger role for women in the top jobs or something like that.

I think Maxima looks amazing in her Natan dress  Yes Her earrings are not new to me, although I understand what you're saying about how "brave" she is by wearing this kind of earrings for this summit.

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2017, 09:27:46 PM »

Sorry for the off topic but why Ivanka Trump is there ?
anw Max seems to have good hair day seems present and engaged I like her style and I like her involvement with the UN it shows that she didn't just throw her degree and work that has done  before her marriage , and she actually used it !

I heard about Ivanka traveling to this summit by the time Chancellor Merkel was received by Trump at the WH. She was actually among the staff that attended the bilateral meeting between Trump and Merkel and iiric she was there to support a stronger role for women in the top jobs or something like that.

Yup, she attended the summit as the "First Daughter", instead of the President's wife. This is utterly ridiculous. She is attending the meeting to support women, whilst her father is doing everything against them.

YT is attending the summit, and later on visit a Jewish cemetary.

Ellie

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2017, 10:02:40 PM »

Max looks great, so does Ivanka (who is one of the few in that family I actually like).

That dress is really flattering on Maxima. I want to know what they talked about in this summit.
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2017, 10:03:08 PM »

The dress is NATAN? This is the first ever Natan day dress I have seen her wearing that I would wear, too.
Any minute.
Aubiette

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2017, 11:59:37 PM »

Ivanka and Max look great. Ivanka was there because Chancellor Merkel invited her.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2017, 12:08:34 AM »

Kaiserin I think it is by Natan  Wink

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2017, 07:16:15 AM »

Thanks for the confirmation, Nuno. Beer
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2017, 09:34:47 AM »

The dress is NATAN? This is the first ever Natan day dress I have seen her wearing that I would wear, too.
Any minute.

Same here.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2017, 09:47:32 AM »

http://nltimes.nl/2017/04...ed-womens-economic-summit

"..It was Maxima who changed the town of the conversation, instead saying that she is a "feminist" if the definition of the word means "wanting equal rights" as well as freedom of choice. This drew applause from the audience, with Merkel saying, "Then I am one."..."

https://twitter.com/emilyjanefox

"The crowd audibly rumbled, booed when Ivanka mentioned her father's support of women."
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2017, 09:55:22 AM »

Any minute.

Same here.

Yes, beautiful dress 

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2017, 10:06:30 AM »

Max looks great, so does Ivanka (who is one of the few in that family I actually like).

That dress is really flattering on Maxima. I want to know what they talked about in this summit.

sorry Elli, we have to agree to disagree.
I actually dislike Iwaan-Ka with a passion. Crap
her memo must have been stick close to Maxi no matter wot to look intelligent Crazy

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2017, 10:44:36 AM »

maxima is a beauty and ivanka is very polished.
i guess that,beside age difference that matters a bit making maxima look a bit wrinkled compared to the super polished ivanka,what is different between high maintenance women from Us and europe is that the us ladies will always be more polished,scrubbed,like they have a human photoshop applied!

every time i see american women,i always see perfection,the kind of over the top,beyond natural perfection .

looking american -good must be a second work, i can't imagine having to keep my standards that high every morning and i'm not a dishevelled,let it be person at all when it comes to looking good! Roll Eyes

ciao friends,have a productive wednesday.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2017, 04:25:28 PM »

Ivanka anand Max look great. Ivanka was there because Chancellor Merkel invited her.

Ivanka's clothing company in China is not known for paying women or good working conditions for women............she is only attending  because her Daddy wants her to have a global role for Trmp business interests........................
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: