Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2017 Events  (Read 67542 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2017, 09:46:22 AM »

How many bracelets can she wear?  Yikes

Who's the woman in the olive green dress? Her lady-in-waiting? She looks more elegant and better put together than Maxima. Hair is neatly up in the heat. The dress with the scarf is simple but elegant. It doesn't wrinkle all over the place like Maxima's.
chocolate_angel

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2017, 10:36:35 AM »

Queen Maxima at the Bank of Hanoi on her 3rd and final day in Vietnam. June 1, 2017

I really like this dress, however an inch longer would have been nice....
rosella

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2017, 01:28:53 PM »

Yes, I like this dress too, and the shoes. I agree though that Maxie ought to have thought that it might ride up when she was sitting. It's lovely when she's walking in it though.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2017, 01:35:17 PM »

Yes, I like this dress too, and the shoes. I agree though that Maxie ought to have thought that it might ride up when she was sitting. It's lovely when she's walking in it though.

As far as I  know  this dress is a repeat,  previously she wore it with her hair up. Currently I am not able to copy paste pictures but you  can find them on te Internet
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2017, 04:22:12 PM »

How many bracelets can she wear?  Yikes

Who's the woman in the olive green dress? Her lady-in-waiting? She looks more elegant and better put together than Maxima. Hair is neatly up in the heat. The dress with the scarf is simple but elegant. It doesn't wrinkle all over the place like Maxima's.

You're right, I noticed that lady, very elegant and appropriate with her burgundy dress, shoulder scarf and updo.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2017, 09:29:22 AM »

Max going for the strange outfits again!

03/06/2017 Queen Máxima attendedd the opening of the 70th annual Holland Festival in Amsterdam.
Photos: Albert Nieboer - Royal Press.

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2017, 09:59:39 AM »

03/06/2017 Queen Máxima attendedd the opening of the 70th annual Holland Festival in Amsterdam.

Honestly when I saw the last pic I liked because I thought was a black dress with a pop of pink but them I scrolled up and  looked the other pictures    Confused Crazy Blink Clown

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2017, 10:01:19 AM »

Queen Maxima at the Bank of Hanoi on her 3rd and final day in Vietnam. June 1, 2017

I really like this dress, however an inch longer would have been nice....

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2017, 07:59:24 PM »

[/quote ]

WTH?  Yikes

And people criticized Leti's knit dress? The back of this is almost to her waist. Did she go braless?  Shocked

Her hair looked nice for once.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2017, 12:39:42 PM »

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands visited Tobroco Machines in Oisterwijk, the Netherlands, 8 June 2017.
carolzebs
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2017, 12:00:55 AM »

Am I the only one that thinks that this length for dresses  (over the knee) is not really the best when you become a bit older? (mind you, I am old too! Tongue). I would rather the dresses were at knee length.
onar

Big Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2017, 06:26:12 PM »

Am I the only one that thinks that this length for dresses  (over the knee) is not really the best when you become a bit older? (mind you, I am old too! Tongue). I would rather the dresses were at knee length.
I don't agree with this point of view, to be honest. I believe that everyone should do as they feel considering their appearence. These opinions belong to past years and, besides, men don't have this kind of restrictions. Why women should do?

carolzebs
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2017, 08:27:15 PM »

I don't have any restrictions, people should go around naked if they feel like it for all I care.

Still there's what I think looks good or not, or looks better or not.

I'm taking about my personal taste, and I think middle age people have ugly knees!  Dead

Who cares about what men think? I don't!  Tongue Smiley If they knew what they were doing they wouldn't wear sandals with socks!  Laughing Laughing

I'm not saying this because of any pre-established rule, it's just what I personally think looks best.

Am I the only one that thinks that this length for dresses  (over the knee) is not really the best when you become a bit older? (mind you, I am old too! Tongue). I would rather the dresses were at knee length.
I don't agree with this point of view, to be honest. I believe that everyone should do as they feel considering their appearence. These opinions belong to past years and, besides, men don't have this kind of restrictions. Why women should do?
onar

Big Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2017, 08:33:46 PM »

Then, my apologies for my misunderstanding! Smiley

I think that especially Max looks good on anything but, as you said, it's just personal taste!

carolzebs
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2017, 10:56:57 PM »

No apologies needed!!! Smiley I know sometimes the written word alone does not convey very clearly what we mean to say and English is my second language. My apologies too if my original message sounded too critical, I really didn't mean to.

I love Max. With that smile of hers, she might even convince me that sandals with socks are a good idea!!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: