Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2017 Events  (Read 90998 times)
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: October 03, 2017, 02:43:06 PM »

I get their names muddled, but the eldest girl is starting to grow into a lovely young lady, the middle girl similarly, but the youngest always makes me smile, she looks like a little mischief, and this picture does nothing to make her look less so. I'm sure there's never a dull moment with her; she's Maxima's little mini-me. Love her!

Indeed strong pictures. If I understood it right they were made around the time of WA's 50th birthday (or in occasion of). And somewhere I saw the name Erwin Olaf, a photographer who has pictured Max before.

Oh BTW the 3As are in order of age (from oldest to youngest):

1. (Catharina) Amalia
2. Alexia
3. Ariane

I get Alexia and Ariane mixed up..... Alexia is such a mini-Max, but they are all beautiful girls.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: October 04, 2017, 03:29:58 PM »

On October 3, 2017, Queen Maxima of The Netherlands attended the King Willem I entrepreneurship lecture at the Koppert Cress in Westland, The Netherlands. Queen Maxima is the honorary chair of the King Willem I foundation. The foundation aims to raise awareness about positive developments in the Dutch economy. Queen Maxima wore a silk-satin dress by Belgian fashion house Natan.

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: October 04, 2017, 06:27:26 PM »

On October 3, 2017, Queen Maxima of The Netherlands attended the King Willem I entrepreneurship lecture at the Koppert Cress in Westland, The Netherlands. Queen Maxima is the honorary chair of the King Willem I foundation. The foundation aims to raise awareness about positive developments in the Dutch economy. Queen Maxima wore a silk-satin dress by Belgian fashion house Natan.

Max looks tired and her hair out of control  Crap

stunking

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: October 04, 2017, 09:15:26 PM »

Lovely bouquet!
Aubiette

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: October 04, 2017, 10:06:47 PM »

That dress looks like something a first time home-ec student stitched together.
I do like the color and love her happy, smiling face.
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: October 04, 2017, 10:14:51 PM »

Today, Maxima opened the traveling exhibition ‘Ten Tops on Tour’ at the Mauritshuis in The Hague:

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: October 04, 2017, 11:19:22 PM »

i like the hat Wink

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: October 05, 2017, 09:36:52 PM »

On October 5, 2017, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands attended the congress "Gender and Health" of the WOMEN Inc. that was held at Rijtuigenloods in Amersfoort, Netherlands. During the congress the latest developments on research, prevention, diagnosis and treatment in gender sensitive healthcare are central points of discusion

AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: October 05, 2017, 10:10:51 PM »

On October 5, 2017, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands attended the congress "Gender and Health" of the WOMEN Inc. that was held at Rijtuigenloods in Amersfoort, Netherlands. During the congress the latest developments on research, prevention, diagnosis and treatment in gender sensitive healthcare are central points of discusion

Can we stop with the jacket over the shoulders thing now, please? It's really an unattractive and ridiculous look IMO
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: October 12, 2017, 11:12:58 AM »

I get their names muddled, but the eldest girl is starting to grow into a lovely young lady, the middle girl similarly, but the youngest always makes me smile, she looks like a little mischief, and this picture does nothing to make her look less so. I'm sure there's never a dull moment with her; she's Maxima's little mini-me. Love her!

Indeed strong pictures. If I understood it right they were made around the time of WA's 50th birthday (or in occasion of). And somewhere I saw the name Erwin Olaf, a photographer who has pictured Max before.

Oh BTW the 3As are in order of age (from oldest to youngest):

1. (Catharina) Amalia
2. Alexia
3. Ariane

I get Alexia and Ariane mixed up..... Alexia is such a mini-Max, but they are all beautiful girls.

As small additional remark to the pictures......when looking  close you will see the reflection of the photographer in the pupils of Max & the 3 A's
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: October 25, 2017, 10:59:00 PM »

On October 25 2017, Queen Maxima of The Netherlands visited the Parnassia Psychiatric Institute (Parnassia Groep) and received information about the two innovations in the neuropsychiatric treatment. Parnassia is a regional mental hospital in The Hague, The Netherlands.

AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: October 25, 2017, 11:25:17 PM »

Wow, maybe it's just me but if there was ever a time to wear a cheerful outfit it would have been this visit, and her hair is a catastrophe!
Turandot
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: October 26, 2017, 07:49:11 AM »

Totally fake grin, unwashed and uncombed hair. Utterly disrespectful towards the people she meets.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: October 30, 2017, 11:49:18 PM »

Queen Máxima arrived in Nigeria for a three day visit

[img][http://www.therealmyroyals.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/355.jpg/img]

Turandot
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: October 31, 2017, 07:45:12 AM »

I like the jacket, but is she wearing two scarves here?

Max, if you don't take care of your seriously damaged hair now, you will be bald in less than 10 years.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: