Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2017 Events  (Read 21466 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2017, 01:27:14 AM »

YESTERDAY

March 7
Max visited a horticulture company that received the King Willem I Award in Westland.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 01:32:22 AM by PeDe » Logged

Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2017, 02:38:41 AM »

No matter what you think about Max's hair styles, clothing or jewelry choices, she always seems engaged and interested and happy to meet those in attendance.   
She always seems like someone you would have great conversations, times and friendship with. 

rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2017, 02:41:11 AM »

I agree. I think Maxie is fabulous, always cheerful, and happy in her own skin.
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2017, 02:56:41 AM »

March 8
~ continued ~ Max attended a meeting of the Single SuperMom foundation's in Amsterdam. The Netherlands. The foundation, aimed at single mothers, has developed training Empowerment.

Max wore a Jantaminiau Pantsuit from the Attic 2016 collection

That bug brooch is ginormous   Shocked

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2017, 11:20:57 AM »

It is "big bug awareness" month in Maxima's book.... Two ginormous bug brooches in a row..... Crazy

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
chocolate_angel

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2017, 04:54:55 PM »

YESTERDAY

March 7
Max visited a horticulture company that received the King Willem I Award in Westland.

I like the cut of the dress but IMHO the colour washes her out...However, Maxima has this radiant personality, so that compensates it...
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2017, 08:54:02 PM »

Definitely the wrong color for her.
Felicia

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2017, 01:06:53 PM »

According to the Times yesterday these giant bug brooches are very fashion forward this year...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2017, 06:07:30 PM »

According to the Times yesterday these giant bug brooches are very fashion forward this year...

That doesn't mean they look good or are stylish, IMO.

I am not a fan of those bug brooches.  I don't mind a dragonfly or a butterfly, but those giant bugs are not attractive.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2017, 08:10:28 PM »

That doesn't mean they look good or are stylish, IMO.

I am not a fan of those bug brooches.  I don't mind a dragonfly or a butterfly, but those giant bugs are not attractive.

Totally agree with you, especially because the size and therealistic look, long time ago my aunt gave me a little gold spider brooch as a gift and was tiny and cute nothing like those humongous things.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2017, 10:46:59 PM »

eeyuu, IMO anything that I would want to kill the instant I see it, doesn't look good on my lapel.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2017, 02:53:37 PM »

March 13 till March 15:

In her role as United Nations Secretary-General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance, M?xima  was in New York and Washington from March 13, till March 15.

Monday morning Maxima was present at a meeting of the "Group of Friends of Financial Inclusion" in New York. This is an informal group of UN ambassadors from around 37 countries who are actively working to improve global access to financial services to enable the development of low-income groups. Also on Monday and Wednesday Maxima had various meeting at the United Nations and a number of FinTech companies.

On Tuesday Maxima visited the World Bank Group and the Inter-American Development Bank in Washington. There she had internal discussions ans met with members of her "Reference group".  This advisory and consultative group is composed of eleven representatives of international organizations with specific knowledge in the field of inclusive finance. M?xima works closely with them. Some members of the Reference Group are the Alliance for Inclusive Finance (AFI), the 'Better than Cash Alliance, the Advisory Group for Poverty Alleviation (CGAP), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Development Programme of the United Nations (UNDP) and the World Bank (WB).

Both outfits shown in the pictures above are repeats:

« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 03:02:28 PM by Principessa » Logged
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2017, 10:20:32 PM »

Not to put too fine a point on it, I think this outfit is horrid in both fabric texture, the draping and the unflattering military green color. And, the bug pin just makes it worse, imho.

Also, I must be fashion deaf, but I don't understand the color pairing on this outfit. The accessories color and dress color just don't make any sense to my eye. Anyone else?

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2017, 03:52:27 AM »

With all the snow and slush everywhere in NYC, she's wearing just nylon and stilettos?  Crazy
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2017, 09:20:34 PM »

Well she gets out of a car directly in front of the entrance and goes inside.
In any case she seems a prudent travel-packer for this trip: Same shoes and shawl for both outfits... Cool

Mary's life motto:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: