Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2017 Events  (Read 43261 times)
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2017, 07:38:13 PM »

maxima is a beauty and ivanka is very polished.
i guess that,beside age difference that matters a bit making maxima look a bit wrinkled compared to the super polished ivanka,what is different between high maintenance women from Us and europe is that the us ladies will always be more polished,scrubbed,like they have a human photoshop applied!

every time i see american women,i always see perfection,the kind of over the top,beyond natural perfection .

looking american -good must be a second work, i can't imagine having to keep my standards that high every morning and i'm not a dishevelled,let it be person at all when it comes to looking good! Roll Eyes

ciao friends,have a productive wednesday.

I'd like to politely suggest that not every one of the 125 million women living in the USA is high maintenance.

Back on topic though, Max looks spectacular and had a wonderful message during this event! She looks like such a warm person, I bet she'd be great to be friends with!
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2017, 09:52:44 PM »

maxima is a beauty and ivanka is very polished.
i guess that,beside age difference that matters a bit making maxima look a bit wrinkled compared to the super polished ivanka,what is different between high maintenance women from Us and europe is that the us ladies will always be more polished,scrubbed,like they have a human photoshop applied!

every time i see american women,i always see perfection,the kind of over the top,beyond natural perfection .

looking american -good must be a second work, i can't imagine having to keep my standards that high every morning and i'm not a dishevelled,let it be person at all when it comes to looking good! Roll Eyes

ciao friends,have a productive wednesday.

I'd like to politely suggest that not every one of the 125 million women living in the USA is high maintenance.

Back on topic though, Max looks spectacular and had a wonderful message during this event! She looks like such a warm person, I bet she'd be great to be friends with!

From my personal observations in Florida (not "tourist south Florida", but Marion County) I can say that Ivanka does NOT in any way look like a typical American of her age group.
I guess our European perspective is somehow blurred, because what we get to see here in the media are American actresses, musicians, business women from top management positions, politicians, models and so-called It-girls [and Kim Kardashian].
Besides the politicians and business women, who are often older, all the others mostly fall into the group "young, extremely thin, highly maintained, expensively dressed and incredibly rich" [while Kim Kardashian is kept young, excessively shaped, over the top maintained, expensively dressed in clothes not her size and incredibly rich due to exhibitionism and marriage].
So what we get to see is indeed NOT the typical, normal Jane Doe.
The "normal" women I met are just as diverse as they are in Europe - some make an effort clothes and makeup wise, some do not, some are thin, more others not, some are smart, others not.
__

I guess one reason why e.g. Maxima is liked is the higher identification potential she offers. Mid forties, mother of three, dresses Hit or Miss with nothing inbetween, but simply laughs away any imperfections.
Has sometimes more wrinkles, sometimes less, and a bodyweight that fluctuates from time to time, which doesn't prevent her from wearing just what she likes. Sure, she has more money than all of us, but her dresses never scream "Look, peasants, I can afford Prada and Rossi heels", but rather "Look, peasants, I can wear a lobster around my neck and find it great". Plus she seems "accessible".
Ivanka, on the other hand, seems to me as cold as Paris Hilton, and given the chance to have a beer a prosecco with her (although I think she's just not into alcohol because of the calories), I would not know what to talk about - simply because she and her life doesn't interest me. At all.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2017, 05:28:02 PM »

30/05/2017 Queen Máxima of the Netherlands  during the first day of her visit to Vietnam.
Queen Maxima is in Vietnam for an three day visit in her capacity as United Nation’s Secretary-Generals Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development.

https://youtu.be/hGH-Hx4pqOk
https://twitter.com/UNSGS...status/869557173260570625

carolzebs

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2017, 09:29:19 AM »

I love Max, but I hate everything about her styling in these pictures.

For one thing her hair looks HORRIBLE, dirty, badly done, in need of a haircut.

Clothes are horrendous, length of trousers weird, diarrhoea colour, and style of a Dental practice receptionist.
She looks clumsy and sweaty.

She's a queen for God's sake, I want elegance and class!!! 
Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2017, 10:23:26 AM »

Sorry, I'm going to yell for a bit:

PUT YOU DAMN HAIR UP IN A BUN/PONYTAIL/CLIP.

ahem, now I feel better.  I really don't care what you do with your hair, but not this. Please. And I promise you'll look a lot better with your hair up and out of your face. I'll even let you get away with your strangely coloured outfit if you would just put your hair up.

The local ladies know how to wear their hair out of their faces, so my dear Maxi, do what the locals do!
carolzebs

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2017, 10:35:53 AM »

And now that we are at it about the hair, what happened to Max's hair? I guess it's too much bleach (trying too hard to look Dutch!) Tongue). She used to have beautiful, full, gorgeous brown hair when she was single, and in the beginning of her marriage already bleached blond but still pretty - now her hair is disgraceful! All broken and little hair and weird colour..... Dead Dead Dead Dead

Agree completely, Catananche ! Bun/ Ponytail/ Clip NOW!!!!!
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2017, 10:39:06 AM »

she needs to do something with her hair it is damaged bad.
carolzebs

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2017, 10:49:36 AM »

http://www.fanvanmaxima.n...loads/2010/04/maximab.jpg
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2017, 11:19:05 AM »

SE Asia is hot and humid. She wore THAT to the field? With open toe designer sandles?! No wonder she looked sweaty and uncomfortable. Her sandles would be all muddy after 10 minutes. Her hair looked deflated and damp. She looked a mess. Sometimes I wonder whether these royals look at weather forecast like we do.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2017, 01:57:04 PM »

And now that we are at it about the hair, what happened to Max's hair? I guess it's too much bleach (trying too hard to look Dutch!) Tongue). She used to have beautiful, full, gorgeous brown hair when she was single, and in the beginning of her marriage already bleached blond but still pretty - now her hair is disgraceful! All broken and little hair and weird colour..... Dead Dead Dead Dead

Agree completely, Catananche ! Bun/ Ponytail/ Clip NOW!!!!!

When you look back, Max's own hair always seemed to be rather thin, slack and so on. I guess for a lot of official events she, or her hairdresser, uses clip in's or so. In other words: extra fake hair, to support her own thin hair.

Recently the Dutch Royalty TV programm, Blauw Bloed (=Blue Blood) had a short item about Max's hair. Having it discussed by an experienced hairdresser, who expected Max wears extra hair and showed how this is done/applied by (experienced) hairdressers on a model.
AutumnOpal

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2017, 03:14:08 PM »

Man oh man, clearly it was very hot in Vietnam, she literally melted on camera! I like Max but this is poor planning-should have been wearing much more breathable fabrics and hair pulled back.
Aubiette

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2017, 03:22:30 PM »

I don't know wth she is wearing but if there is a happier more fun looking person on the planet I'd sure like to meet them!
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: May 31, 2017, 06:36:10 PM »

Aubiette I agree, she may be a mess but she's having a great time and the people around her seem to be responding to that  Thumb up  She's constantly a favorite because she seems a happy sort of personality. 

Her fashion sense is another thing, leave it to Maxie to match her outfit to the airline stairway  Wink plus sandles and dirt is the most uncomfortable thing UGH

Those poor men in suits must have been dying!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2017, 04:53:27 PM »

Queen Maxima at the Bank of Hanoi on her 3rd and final day in Vietnam. June 1, 2017

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2017, 04:55:55 PM »

31/05/2017 Queen Máxima  visits Vietnam as UN Special Adviser for Finance and Development.
Queen Máxima was in Hanoi today.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: