Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2017 Events  (Read 21431 times)
Lizardcandy

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2017, 07:38:13 PM »

maxima is a beauty and ivanka is very polished.
i guess that,beside age difference that matters a bit making maxima look a bit wrinkled compared to the super polished ivanka,what is different between high maintenance women from Us and europe is that the us ladies will always be more polished,scrubbed,like they have a human photoshop applied!

every time i see american women,i always see perfection,the kind of over the top,beyond natural perfection .

looking american -good must be a second work, i can't imagine having to keep my standards that high every morning and i'm not a dishevelled,let it be person at all when it comes to looking good! Roll Eyes

ciao friends,have a productive wednesday.

I'd like to politely suggest that not every one of the 125 million women living in the USA is high maintenance.

Back on topic though, Max looks spectacular and had a wonderful message during this event! She looks like such a warm person, I bet she'd be great to be friends with!
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2017, 09:52:44 PM »

maxima is a beauty and ivanka is very polished.
i guess that,beside age difference that matters a bit making maxima look a bit wrinkled compared to the super polished ivanka,what is different between high maintenance women from Us and europe is that the us ladies will always be more polished,scrubbed,like they have a human photoshop applied!

every time i see american women,i always see perfection,the kind of over the top,beyond natural perfection .

looking american -good must be a second work, i can't imagine having to keep my standards that high every morning and i'm not a dishevelled,let it be person at all when it comes to looking good! Roll Eyes

ciao friends,have a productive wednesday.

I'd like to politely suggest that not every one of the 125 million women living in the USA is high maintenance.

Back on topic though, Max looks spectacular and had a wonderful message during this event! She looks like such a warm person, I bet she'd be great to be friends with!

From my personal observations in Florida (not "tourist south Florida", but Marion County) I can say that Ivanka does NOT in any way look like a typical American of her age group.
I guess our European perspective is somehow blurred, because what we get to see here in the media are American actresses, musicians, business women from top management positions, politicians, models and so-called It-girls [and Kim Kardashian].
Besides the politicians and business women, who are often older, all the others mostly fall into the group "young, extremely thin, highly maintained, expensively dressed and incredibly rich" [while Kim Kardashian is kept young, excessively shaped, over the top maintained, expensively dressed in clothes not her size and incredibly rich due to exhibitionism and marriage].
So what we get to see is indeed NOT the typical, normal Jane Doe.
The "normal" women I met are just as diverse as they are in Europe - some make an effort clothes and makeup wise, some do not, some are thin, more others not, some are smart, others not.
__

I guess one reason why e.g. Maxima is liked is the higher identification potential she offers. Mid forties, mother of three, dresses Hit or Miss with nothing inbetween, but simply laughs away any imperfections.
Has sometimes more wrinkles, sometimes less, and a bodyweight that fluctuates from time to time, which doesn't prevent her from wearing just what she likes. Sure, she has more money than all of us, but her dresses never scream "Look, peasants, I can afford Prada and Rossi heels", but rather "Look, peasants, I can wear a lobster around my neck and find it great". Plus she seems "accessible".
Ivanka, on the other hand, seems to me as cold as Paris Hilton, and given the chance to have a beer a prosecco with her (although I think she's just not into alcohol because of the calories), I would not know what to talk about - simply because she and her life doesn't interest me. At all.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: