Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2017 Events  (Read 90866 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: October 31, 2017, 11:05:07 PM »

Queen Maxima of The Netherlands began her visit to Nigeria which will last for 3 days between the dates of October 31, November 2. Queen Maxima began visits in Lagos city on the first day of her visit. Queen Maxima firstly visited Subol Hospital in Lagos.There, she was informed about how poor people can do their health insurance procedures over their cell phones. That pilot project was started upon the request of PharmAccess which is a non profit organization of the state of Lagos. The Queen wore a yellow Natan dress which she had worn before.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: November 02, 2017, 10:15:58 PM »

On the last day of Dutch Queen Maxima's visit to Nigeria, the Queen attended the EFInA (Enhancing Financial Innovation and Access) event in Abuja, Nigeria. Queen gave a speech at event. Then, the Queen attended the debriefing and press conference at the UN local office. (The Queen wore a red Natan dress which she had worn before)

ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: November 03, 2017, 02:35:26 PM »

Maxima wears yellow like nobody else  Thumb up
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: November 04, 2017, 05:26:29 AM »

Maxima wears yellow like nobody else  Thumb up

And also orange too.  I would look like a pumpkin.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: November 09, 2017, 10:35:17 PM »

Dutch Queen Maxima visits the Hofstad Lyceum in The Hague, on November 8, 2017. Queen Maxima visited the school to discuss the equality of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgenders at Dutch schools.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: November 15, 2017, 05:15:36 PM »

Queen Maxima of The Netherlands attended the launch of "More Music in the Classroom" project at De Oosterpoort Cultural Center in Groningen. More Music in the Classroom (Meer Muziek in de Klas) contributes to the realization of structural music education in primary schools. Honorary ambassador of this project is Queen Maxima 

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: November 16, 2017, 11:29:37 AM »

can any Dutch speaking posters tell me how is Maxi's Dutch language skills please?

is it like our uber MEdiana's Champagne  Tongue

tak

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: November 16, 2017, 12:19:03 PM »

can any Dutch speaking posters tell me how is Maxi's Dutch language skills please?

is it like our uber MEdiana's Champagne  Tongue

tak

G Smiley

She speaks fluent, with a heavy (!) Argentine Spanish accent. Sometimes she is searching for words (you can see when she blinks her eyes and the corners of her mouth go down), but it always comes. It surprised me how fast she spoke Dutch, but it surprises me more she hasn't improved as much, accent-wise. I know several women from Latin countries who moved to the Netherlands after her, but speak with less accent now. But hey, Max speaks at least Spanish, English, Dutch AND French. Maybe some German too by now... 

We know she speaks Spanish with their daughters. She did at an official event, some people thought this is not done.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: November 17, 2017, 12:30:29 AM »

At a short report by the NOS, several years ago, Maxima spoke Spanish, English and Dutch to her 2 oldest daughters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgpME30GWxM

But I agree she spoke Dutch very quick, but she maintained a relative strong accent. I have no other Latin speaking ladies who moved to NL as comparison
Aubiette

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: November 17, 2017, 12:37:56 AM »

Oh my goodness I love that video! Thanks for sharing.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: November 17, 2017, 12:44:01 AM »

Oh my goodness I love that video! Thanks for sharing.

I still have to laugh about the scene in which Amalia request a new egg, after she dropped the first one  Jumping
Amalia

Mini Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: November 17, 2017, 03:35:46 AM »

At a short report by the NOS, several years ago, Maxima spoke Spanish, English and Dutch to her 2 oldest daughters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgpME30GWxM

But I agree she spoke Dutch very quick, but she maintained a relative strong accent. I have no other Latin speaking ladies who moved to NL as comparison

owwwwwww 
She has a lovely singing voice!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: November 18, 2017, 10:38:52 PM »

On November 17, 2017, Dutch Queen Maxima attended the presentation of the 2017 annual report of State of the SME's (The Small and Medium-sized Enterprises), during the Entrepreneur Day held at the Octatube company in Delft, The Netherlands. Queen Maxima is present in her capacity as a member of the Committee.

periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: November 18, 2017, 11:37:28 PM »

I love the green dress and it is fun paired with a bright blue coat.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: November 27, 2017, 07:54:06 PM »

On November 27, 2017, Queen Maxima of The Netherlands presented 2017 Prince Bernhard Culture Fund Prize to author Geert Mak with a ceremony held at Amsterdam Music Building on the IJ (Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ). Geert Ludzer Mak is a Dutch author, journalist and historian. In his works, he generally tells about city life and experiences of people. The prize has been presented by Queen Maxima since 2010.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: