Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity News  (Read 24664 times)
Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2016, 01:20:54 AM »

Something of this magnitude will result in much more severe sanctions if it's false, unlike the US. The mildest punishment would be a permanent ban on Kimye being permitted to travel to France.

Which, when you think about it, would be a great tourism campaign: come to France, a guaranteed Kimye-free zone!

Hey, remember when they were planning their wedding spectacle and Kanye was so sure he was going to rent Versailles as a wedding venue...? And the French said "no thanks" (they did let him have a pre-wedding thing there for whatever reason: http://www.huffingtonpost...versailles_n_7431304.html). 

Hmm... Maybe this was intentional to keep them out of the country and stop pretending they're royals...   Spiteful

Go France! Haha! Btw they could hold a party there as anyone can book the place for a party, they had some luck in that...
Didn't read or even click on the article, but even the daily fail is now asking questions http://www.dailymail.co.u...ons-Kardashian-heist.html
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2016, 01:51:59 PM »

Some crowd going wild........Justin Bieber spotted in a regular supermarket in Amsterdam. If I am correct coming weekend there will be Bieber concerts in the Gelredome in Arnhem (in the east of the Netherlands). Apparently Bieber arrived early and spend some time with Dutch DJ Martin Garrix (also present in the supermarket). For the curious ones they bought some food and beer according to the ones close by.

I personally am not a Bieber fan and was a bit shocked by his outfit in the supermarket.

Martin Garrix:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Garrix
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2016, 04:06:03 PM »

Why is that douche still discussed? Crap I was hoping he'd be out of the public eye by now. Can't stand him and his unintelligent stare. Or the whiny voice. The guy looks like he sniffs glue and who can forget everything he did a few years ago. It sort of makes me feel better to know he won't be newsworthy for long. Let's see him try that "puppy dog facial expression" a few years down the line when his forehead is permanently wrinkled and no-one cares about the crap music.

SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2016, 06:42:29 PM »

Why is that douche still discussed? Crap I was hoping he'd be out of the public eye by now. Can't stand him and his unintelligent stare. Or the whiny voice. The guy looks like he sniffs glue and who can forget everything he did a few years ago. It sort of makes me feel better to know he won't be newsworthy for long. Let's see him try that "puppy dog facial expression" a few years down the line when his forehead is permanently wrinkled and no-one cares about the crap music.
From your lips to God's ears. There are some people I am so terribly embarrassed to claim as a fellow countryman - and he's in my Top 3. Dead

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2016, 05:08:02 PM »

Well the "saga" about Bieber in the Netherlands goes on..............apparently Bibster and a whole entourage went golfing. Apparently he got a bit angry or frustrated and he broke his phone by throwing. It seems it was also thrown in to the water. But that comment about the event and subsequent actions (and especially WHY):

"...Bieber gooide tijdens het golfen uit frustratie zijn telefoon stuk en in het water. Om een stormloop door fans te voorkomen, is het toestel weer uit het water gevist...."

Which can be translated as:

"..Bieber threw while playing golf in frustration his phone broken and into the water. To prevent a rush from fans, the device is fished out of the water..."

I already noticed and heard that Bibster had crazy and nutty fans, but this weird about entering the water of a golf court to retrieve a broken phone?
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2016, 05:20:11 PM »

Definitely weird enough to fish his phone out of the water. And probably way worse. I think the mania about him might be dying down some because I don't hear much about him on the news/gossip sites anymore.
But it was so crazy a few years back, I'm sure there are still some fanatic Beliebers left!! 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2016, 05:58:52 PM »

In the Netherlands there was a short lived tv show about (extreme) fans of somebody or something, often hilarious to see. But also scary sometimes, when you noticed how far the fans are willing to go.

When I was a teenager Take That broke up and ended, I was completely surprised by the bus loads of hysterical young girls and women crying their hearts out. I was and am no fan of Take That, and I couldn't and can't remember being a fan of somebody or someone so much that I would react in that kind of way.

And yeah I have seen Dutch Bieber fangroups: AAARRGGGGGGGG  Yikes
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2016, 12:27:35 AM »

Maybe it's just me but I feel like the fanaticism from people has gotten a lot worse when it comes to pop singers & bands. I was a huge *NSYNC fan but I don't remember any of us being as rabid as Bieber, One Direction, etc., fans. Like we didn't like hearing about girlfriends and really hated a couple of them but we weren't sending them death threats. Crazy It feels like it goes hand-in-hand with how out of control so many kids are these days - no boundaries, repercussions, etc. Thinking

LDJJ

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: October 10, 2016, 11:08:17 PM »

Maybe it's just me but I feel like the fanaticism from people has gotten a lot worse when it comes to pop singers & bands. I was a huge *NSYNC fan but I don't remember any of us being as rabid as Bieber, One Direction, etc., fans. Like we didn't like hearing about girlfriends and really hated a couple of them but we weren't sending them death threats. Crazy It feels like it goes hand-in-hand with how out of control so many kids are these days - no boundaries, repercussions, etc. Thinking

I don't know, there were some pretty rabid fans throughout time.  Just check out Elvis, The Beatles, etc.  Girls fainting, screaming like maniacs.  But they didn't have access to social media as we do today or a 24 hour news cycle that blares everything as soon as it's found out.  Makes the dynamic a bit different for entertainers, etc., but the rabid fans have been there throughout the ages.
Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2016, 12:35:14 AM »

I don't know, there were some pretty rabid fans throughout time.  Just check out Elvis, The Beatles, etc.  Girls fainting, screaming like maniacs.  But they didn't have access to social media as we do today or a 24 hour news cycle that blares everything as soon as it's found out.  Makes the dynamic a bit different for entertainers, etc., but the rabid fans have been there throughout the ages.

Not really that rabid though in times past. The first ever fainters were "planted" and paid into concerts by psychologists for some study and fake-fainted, which then led to other girls fainting for real or faking it too, because those first girls (the planted ones) fainted. That's when the fans really started to get off their rockers (though you had stalkers way back when too and crazies, just not this many idiots like today), but I'd say today's fans, esp teens, are so bloody rabid for two reasons: 1. social media and the need to know every little detail, no more mystery remaining and the out of control oversharing by celebs and non-celebs alike, which is beyond OTT at this point, and 2. no boundaries set by parents, no parent says "no" anymore and everyone's child is a special little snowflake and deserves to get the best and everything else they want.
No discipline, no boundaries, no rules, no responsibility/ obligations or chores those kids must do at home, because mummy or daddy will do it instead, no probz. And no common sense either.
So many things are sadly so out of control, no wonder each new generation behaves totally shytty and some older generations follow suit (just eg look at social media and people of all ages being irresponsible on it and with it)..  Crap
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2016, 08:40:28 PM »

"'Love my dog': Shannen Doherty cuddles with her German Shepherd as she continues brave fight against cancer"

I hope she defeats that ugly crab.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2016, 12:57:33 AM »

"'Love my dog': Shannen Doherty cuddles with her German Shepherd as she continues brave fight against cancer"

I hope she defeats that ugly crab.

poor thing, chemo is hitting her hard. She lost all her hair on her head. I really hope she beats it!  Sad Positive thoughts!

Eya

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2017, 07:11:02 PM »

http://www.justjared.com/...n-romain-dauriac-divorce/

It seems we have an ugly Divorce here
Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2017, 11:43:34 PM »

Janet Jackson splits from her ?800m Qatari tycoon third husband just months after giving birth to her first child at the age of 50 (and gaining 'seven stone' during her five-year-long third marriage)

Pop-star sister of Michael Jackson wed Qatari Wissam Al Mana in 2012
    Son, Eissa, was born in January and she postponed her Unbreakable world tour
    When the couple married, there was speculation Jackson had converted to Islam
    The singer was briefly married to singer James DeBarge in 1984

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...atari-tycoon-husband.html

I am very surprised about this!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2017, 10:42:10 AM »

I hadn't expected she would split, as she seemed to have hit jackpot with this guy. Enough money etc, and apparently no fuss about her weight gain and so on. Or would he have decided to split?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: