Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity News  (Read 24665 times)
Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2017, 12:36:34 PM »

Disturbing truth about how Janet Jackson's marriage was doomed from the start: Tensions over their VERY different cultures and his obsession with privacy continually rocked their relationship

Janet Jackson was snapped with husband Wissam Al Mana in London in October
    Speculation she had converted to Islam to appease stanchly religious other half
    Sources say a clash of cultures has driven Janet and Wissam apart
    Wissam, worth ?800m, has strict views on how his son should be brought up

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...t-Jackson-s-marriage.html

If this new article is anything to go by, then she split from him over his behaviour. It's not even culturally or religiously motivated as some make it out to be, unless more comes out on this later, but more for the fact that he was controlling and wanted to have even more control as she became pregnant & had the baby.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2017, 12:34:34 AM »

Janet Jackson splits from her ?800m Qatari tycoon third husband just months after giving birth to her first child at the age of 50 (and gaining 'seven stone' during her five-year-long third marriage)

Pop-star sister of Michael Jackson wed Qatari Wissam Al Mana in 2012
    Son, Eissa, was born in January and she postponed her Unbreakable world tour
    When the couple married, there was speculation Jackson had converted to Islam
    The singer was briefly married to singer James DeBarge in 1984

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...atari-tycoon-husband.html

I am very surprised about this!
i am not surprised clearly she marrried him for his money and he married her for her fame now i guess each one get what he want i just feel sorry the baby boy.

Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2017, 12:07:41 PM »

^ Not too sure about that motivation. He's shunning the spotlight any way he can and it's said she wanted a huge wedding and he wanted a small family affair, which it also was in the end (small & family only). She had loads of money of her own, though I know that sometimes in spite of it all these stars go broke often or have a lot less than assumed, or  a plain and simple money grubbing cheapskates. Don't know whether Janet is like this.
But from all I've read so far I'd say it was genuine affection that brought them together.
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2017, 07:41:22 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...-s-influence-fashion.html

excuse me while I throw up!  Thumb down I find this insulting!  Each of these women (including mary) have more class and taste in their little toe than Melania!  OMG the Daily Fail must feed their writers magic mushrooms to come up with some of this stuff.  Real mad

"The Melania effect! Experts reveal how Europe's royals are ditching their frumpy formal styles for VERY glamorous new looks inspired by the First Lady"

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2017, 09:29:18 AM »

excuse me while I throw up!  Thumb down I find this insulting!  Each of these women (including mary) have more class and taste in their little toe than Melania!  OMG the Daily Fail must feed their writers magic mushrooms to come up with some of this stuff.  Real mad

"The Melania effect! Experts reveal how Europe's royals are ditching their frumpy formal styles for VERY glamorous new looks inspired by the First Lady"

Quote on first sight of the article:
- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark among others have copied inauguration outfit
- Royals including Queen Letizia have adopted Melania's signature red
- Queen Mathilde of Belgium adopting more glamorous Melania look

Dead

Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2017, 10:56:26 AM »

What is the DM writer smoking?  How could anyone think that any of the outfits worn by the other women are based on Mrs Trump's outfits?  Has it occurred to her that possibly the simple fact is these are contemporary and that fashion tends to see different designers craft outfits that follow a similar theme and use similar colours?  
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2017, 11:09:21 AM »

They push Melania too hard but this makes her more unlovable (is this the right word?) than ever. She put herself in a blackhole when she remained with Trump, despite his misogynistic opinions. But, on the other hand, who would dare to divorce the future president?

Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2017, 12:10:29 PM »

They push Melania too hard but this makes her more unlovable (is this the right word?) than ever. She put herself in a blackhole when she remained with Trump, despite his misogynistic opinions. But, on the other hand, who would dare to divorce the future president?

He was just as unattractive - both physically and personality-wise - before he formally put his hat in the ring, and understand that was June 2015.  She was married to him for ten years before that.  One part of me feels very sorry for her, but the rests feels she made her choice and has to bear the consequences.  But even that second part of me mellows and feels sorry for her every time I see a photo of him or hear him. He really is an unattractive man. *shudders*

« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 12:19:49 PM by Margaret » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2017, 01:27:33 PM »

Perhaps the Daily Fail had the need to suck up on Melania

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39575680
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2017, 06:06:03 PM »

Funny that was one story I read in the Mail I believed  Yikes

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2017, 11:41:27 PM »

He was just as unattractive - both physically and personality-wise - before he formally put his hat in the ring, and understand that was June 2015.  She was married to him for ten years before that.  One part of me feels very sorry for her, but the rests feels she made her choice and has to bear the consequences.  But even that second part of me mellows and feels sorry for her every time I see a photo of him or hear him. He really is an unattractive man. *shudders*

Who knows how exactly he was in their private moments and she decided to stay in the relationship. I have in mind, as an example, a couple of presenters in greek tv. He was always... provocative, sometimes rude, he was implying things to cause discussions and had no descretion in the questions he asked his guests in the studio. There were 2-3 times his wife said that he is very sweet, caring, polite, he is interested about someone else's pain and tries to help and that she knows that these things are not visible in front of the camera and she understands why people may have a different idea for him. My point is that maybe someone behaves differently in public to maintain an image that "sells" or serves other interests.

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2017, 10:24:47 PM »

excuse me while I throw up!  Thumb down I find this insulting!  Each of these women (including mary) have more class and taste in their little toe than Melania!  OMG the Daily Fail must feed their writers magic mushrooms to come up with some of this stuff.  Real mad

Quote on first sight of the article:
- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark among others have copied inauguration outfit
- Royals including Queen Letizia have adopted Melania's signature red
- Queen Mathilde of Belgium adopting more glamorous Melania look

Dead

when you think that Daily fail cant get any lower
didn't Melania had a case against Daily Mail? maybe this whay they are playing nice now.

Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2017, 12:41:23 AM »

Petra Ecclestone and husband in £5BILLION divorce: ‘Violent and abusive’ James Stunt swears at heiress's father Bernie and makes a gun gesture during bitter courtroom battle that ends with him kicked OUT of the family's £100m home

Bernie Ecclestone's daughter Petra divorcing her husband James Stunt six years after they married in 2011
    She married the businessman in lavish £12million wedding at an Italian castle surrounded by pop stars
    Court heard Mr Stunt, 35, was 'abusive, violent and took overdoses' during their relationship
    Mr Stunt, who has three children, was said to have 'made a gun gesture' at Central Family Court hearing
    Also accused of 'disgraceful' behaviour towards former F1 boss Ecclestone, who was told 'not to respond'
    Divorce settlement could be the 'biggest in celebrity history', the court heard, with couple worth £5.5billion
    They also bought famous LA property The Manor in 2011 - built for producer Aaron Spelling - for £65million

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...-James-Stunt-DIVORCE.html

--
Can't say I'm overly surprised.. I wonder whether Tamara & Jay will make it, they had divorce rumours a few months ago...
Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2017, 02:46:03 AM »

I'm shocked! that this marriage is breaking up.  Poor kids, though.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2017, 04:52:46 PM »

Not surprised at all. That guy has creeped me out for a long time. Then again they all look so weird.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: