Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tessy and Louis are divorcing: official announcement  (Read 31608 times)
Felicia

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: February 20, 2017, 11:49:42 AM »

In England there is no option of "irreconcilable differences".If you file here,as she has done, then unless you wait 2 years it has to be either adultery or unreasonable behavior (which in practice doesn't have to be that unreasonable at all)

There is an advantage to filing in England in that it is perceived that the settlements  can  be more skewed towards the less affluent partner than in  other jurisdictions.Incidentally the reason fo the breakdown of the marriage or the behavior of the parties generally  in England has NO bearing on the subsequent settlement

So not neccessarily anything sinister at all
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: February 20, 2017, 09:36:20 PM »

Luxarazzi contacted the Cour about Tessy's titles : she lost all them from the moment the decree nisi was granted.
http://www.luxarazzi.com/...l-no-title-for-tessy.html

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: February 20, 2017, 10:39:07 PM »

Luxarazzi contacted the Cour about Tessy's titles : she lost all them from the moment the decree nisi was granted.

I'm genuinely surprised the Court responded to them.  They kept Guillaume away from their writer years ago at an event. 

I'm not surprised however, that she lost her title, especially since they previously took Louis out of succession.  None of the in-laws were given titles in their own right, so this seems pretty standard to me.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: February 20, 2017, 10:42:24 PM »

It might seem very harsh now, but they were so young when they had children. Her "episode" as a princess might fade, she might re-marry and give her life an entire different direction plus it would forever link her to the LRF (of course her kids do as well).
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: February 21, 2017, 08:00:15 AM »

They are seeming to say she is the injured party and there were three in the marriage,etc.  Yikes
She may get a Countess title but HRH no more.

The whole title thing is BS to me, but could it make the boys life easier
Princess MS

Warned
Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: February 21, 2017, 09:02:20 AM »

They are seeming to say she is the injured party and there were three in the marriage,etc.  Yikes
She may get a Countess title but HRH no more.

The whole title thing is BS to me, but could it make the boys life easier

I would think more important that she is financially secure for life - title not important - but she will probably be the parent that provides the physical home - so given the wealth of Lux RF - she and boys should have the same standard of living and income going forward
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: February 21, 2017, 10:13:16 AM »

Wonder if they will change her name on here now, or if she will go around still using HRH title?
https://www.una.org.uk/wh...re/our-people/our-patrons
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: February 21, 2017, 11:00:19 AM »

I'm genuinely surprised the Court responded to them.  They kept Guillaume away from their writer years ago at an event. 

I'm not surprised however, that she lost her title, especially since they previously took Louis out of succession.  None of the in-laws were given titles in their own right, so this seems pretty standard to me.
It is very easy to get a press card and contact their press office as member of the press, so everybody who made this effort got such a reply. They want to make themselves special and make people think that they have special relations with the cour but they don't. The Lux press was very clear from the beginning that Tessy would lose all her titles, so this information was most likely given to the press when they announced the upcoming divorce.
It will be interesting to see if Tessy's company now also removes her title and her HRH or if they leave it until the divorce is final (or until the Lux lawyers tell them to do so). The house laws clearly said she would lose all titles, so nor surprise here but a lot of pissed off Lux people who have now lost their only true Lux princess.
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: February 21, 2017, 11:59:21 AM »

In fairness I think the Luxarrazi website has been recognised as one of the few places to get up to date news about the Lux RF.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: February 21, 2017, 01:12:23 PM »

It is a fanblog, not an official page and they have zero affiliation with teh Lux GD family. They only get their information from google alerts and the media, they are not insiders and have no insider information.
Jonathan

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: February 21, 2017, 01:24:30 PM »

Quite right. They try to give the impression that have access to the court but they don't. Far from it.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: February 21, 2017, 03:21:06 PM »

I don't know if she was always listed as such but she's Tessy de Nassau at her marketing job: https://ds-48.com/about/#
Lady Willoughby

Big Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: February 21, 2017, 03:47:12 PM »

In England there is no option of "irreconcilable differences".If you file here,as she has done, then unless you wait 2 years it has to be either adultery or unreasonable behavior (which in practice doesn't have to be that unreasonable at all)

There is an advantage to filing in England in that it is perceived that the settlements  can  be more skewed towards the less affluent partner than in  other jurisdictions.Incidentally the reason fo the breakdown of the marriage or the behavior of the parties generally  in England has NO bearing on the subsequent settlement

So not neccessarily anything sinister at all

Thanks for the answer Felicia! I was having a hard time believing it could be one of those "sexier" options listed under "unreasonable behavior" when Tessy doesn't really seem that bitter towards L. It comes off as a good old fashioned American "irreconcilable differences" split.

Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2017, 05:56:40 AM »

Quite silent on the Tessy front. Has she finally learned to shut up?
When is the divorce legally valid?
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2017, 10:30:58 AM »

She has to file for a decree absolute which can be done 6 weeks after the decree nisi. So she would be able to file for it from April 1st onwards. The final divorce could be ready before the closing of the Octave, so I doubt we will see her for this event. But it would be nice to see her boys for this event again.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: