Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tessy and Louis are divorcing: official announcement  (Read 27719 times)
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2017, 05:53:53 PM »

Yes, I think we will not see Tessy at the Octave but perhaps Louis and his two boys will be present, it will be nice for the  MT and Henri.
Olya

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2017, 06:29:11 PM »

In England there is no option of "irreconcilable differences".If you file here,as she has done, then unless you wait 2 years it has to be either adultery or unreasonable behavior (which in practice doesn't have to be that unreasonable at all)

There is an advantage to filing in England in that it is perceived that the settlements  can  be more skewed towards the less affluent partner than in  other jurisdictions.Incidentally the reason fo the breakdown of the marriage or the behavior of the parties generally  in England has NO bearing on the subsequent settlement

So not neccessarily anything sinister at all

Thanks for the answer Felicia! I was having a hard time believing it could be one of those "sexier" options listed under "unreasonable behavior" when Tessy doesn't really seem that bitter towards L. It comes off as a good old fashioned American "irreconcilable differences" split.

Indeed. I think when one doesn't know how other countries deal with things, then it's much easier and quicker to jump to conclusions.
And "unreasonabe behaviour" sounds somewhat worse than "irrenconcible differences", which also makes it so much easier to jump to wrong conclusions.
Really a shame that they are divorcing, after all they've been through. A bit like "what happens after the happy end"..
Tulip of Nonsense

Medium Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: April 03, 2017, 01:49:35 PM »

[/quote]
Indeed. I think when one doesn't know how other countries deal with things, then it's much easier and quicker to jump to conclusions.
And "unreasonabe behaviour" sounds somewhat worse than "irrenconcible differences", which also makes it so much easier to jump to wrong conclusions.
Really a shame that they are divorcing, after all they've been through. A bit like "what happens after the happy end"..
[/quote]

LIFE...  Smiley Sad

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: