Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgian aristocratic paedophile ring  (Read 595 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 19, 2017, 07:08:13 PM »

Maria, if this is to controversial - delete. I thought it was rather "interesing".

When I was a little girl in my native Belgium, I was put to work as a sex slave.

My mother sold me, and drove me wherever, whenever she got the call. The boss of this pedophile network was a Belgian cabinet minister. The clients were members of the elite.

I recognized people from television. Their faces were familiar to the masses, while I was confronted with the dark side of their power addiction ? the side no one would believe existed. I came across VIP's, European heads of state, and even a member of a royal family.

A former child sex slave sold into a Belgian aristocratic paedophile ring where boys and girls were raped, tortured and murdered has revealed the horrors of her five years of abuse.

Recalling her sickening abuse, she said: 'I was raped many, many, many times. I don't have any scars to show how many times I was raped.
"Usually it was a full night and weekend and so I gathered I was raped for about six hours a week - 1,716 hours before I reached the age of 12."

It was around her sixth birthday she was taken to an orgy for the first time, in a castle. She was used for an S&M show, chained up with an iron dog collar and made to eat human faeces. "Afterwards, left lying there like a broken object, I felt so humiliated", she said.

Bravely speaking out about her horrifying ordeal on the Global Citizen, she said: "The adult men that were part of the network were there for various reasons".

"There was a lot of alcohol and a lot of drugs. The children were a commodity, the highest and more valued commodity, and used for sex. No child deserves what I went through, or what millions of children go through".

Children were scared into silence and members of the network killed those who threatened to go to the police. "I had to do it [the rapes] because there was always the threat of being gotten rid of", she told the Sun Online. 

"Children were killed by sadistic members. Boys were more often used for torture than girls, but girls were killed. I'd been threatened enough to not speak to anyone. I never tried to speak because I was too ashamed", she said.

Continue reading here > https://www.globalcitizen...ntent&linkId=33374146

Lady Willoughby

Big Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 07:31:33 PM »

Maria, if this is to controversial - delete. I thought it was rather "interesing".

When I was a little girl in my native Belgium, I was put to work as a sex slave.

My mother sold me, and drove me wherever, whenever she got the call. The boss of this pedophile network was a Belgian cabinet minister. The clients were members of the elite.

I recognized people from television. Their faces were familiar to the masses, while I was confronted with the dark side of their power addiction ? the side no one would believe existed. I came across VIP's, European heads of state, and even a member of a royal family.

A former child sex slave sold into a Belgian aristocratic paedophile ring where boys and girls were raped, tortured and murdered has revealed the horrors of her five years of abuse.

Recalling her sickening abuse, she said: 'I was raped many, many, many times. I don't have any scars to show how many times I was raped.
"Usually it was a full night and weekend and so I gathered I was raped for about six hours a week - 1,716 hours before I reached the age of 12."

It was around her sixth birthday she was taken to an orgy for the first time, in a castle. She was used for an S&M show, chained up with an iron dog collar and made to eat human faeces. "Afterwards, left lying there like a broken object, I felt so humiliated", she said.

Bravely speaking out about her horrifying ordeal on the Global Citizen, she said: "The adult men that were part of the network were there for various reasons".

"There was a lot of alcohol and a lot of drugs. The children were a commodity, the highest and more valued commodity, and used for sex. No child deserves what I went through, or what millions of children go through".

Children were scared into silence and members of the network killed those who threatened to go to the police. "I had to do it [the rapes] because there was always the threat of being gotten rid of", she told the Sun Online. 

"Children were killed by sadistic members. Boys were more often used for torture than girls, but girls were killed. I'd been threatened enough to not speak to anyone. I never tried to speak because I was too ashamed", she said.

Continue reading here > https://www.globalcitizen...ntent&linkId=33374146

You hear so much about child sex rings among the elite, it's truly disturbing.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: