Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Constantijn News and pictures  (Read 2772 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« on: January 20, 2017, 04:42:30 PM »

As I couldn't find a topic about prince Constantijn (yet), I have created one.

Prince Constantijn, youngest brother of king Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 04:47:12 PM »

Constantijn chosen into the European Innovation Council

http://www.nu.nl/economie...ropese-innovatieraad.html

Prince Constantijn will advise the European Commission on innovation. He is one of the fifteen "leading personalities" chosen from 469 candidates to take place in the European Innovation Council. Also the Dutch Marjolein Helder of the company Plant-e, which takes electricity from plants, is a member as announced by EU Commissioner Carlos Moedas (Research and Innovation) on Friday. The first meeting will be in March.

The board should ensure that the research and science program Horizon 2020 mainly supports projects which could be tapped new markets. Initially 2.5 billion euro will be available. Its prosperity is increasingly dependent on innovative products and services, thus Moedas.

The 47-year-old Constantijn adheres been working on innovation and innovative start-ups. He previously worked as chief of cabinet for EU Commissioner Neelie Kroes (digital market) and recommends since early 2015 its successor Andrus Ansip.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 04:08:47 PM »

Prince Constantijn unveils a Facebook chatbot during the presentation of a initiative between the Anne Frank Foundation and Facebook Netherlands on the occasion of the UN International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination on March 21, 2017.
Qua Patet Orbis

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 10:53:30 PM »

This guy has lost any connection with the common Dutch people and is seen as nothing more than a big business lobbyist. Therefor he is not loved at all with the Dutch people.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 09:40:52 AM »

This guy has lost any connection with the common Dutch people and is seen as nothing more than a big business lobbyist. Therefor he is not loved at all with the Dutch people.

I think he is largely unknown to the Dutch people.............
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: