Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grimaldi-2017 News & Events  (Read 10639 times)
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2017, 02:40:44 PM »

prada did a lot of marabou trimming this season, and even if i don't like marabou (ostrich?) i know that what prada does,other stylist will copy,especially high street chains.

carolina is very elegant,marvellous chinese inspired jade earring. che belli!

what i like about carolina is her extreme elegance,twisted with that "something" that only people with a strong personality can add to the outfit. Thumb up

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2017, 03:23:55 PM »

prada did a lot of marabou trimming this season, and even if i don't like marabou (ostrich?) i know that what prada does,other stylist will copy,especially high street chains.

carolina is very elegant,marvellous chinese inspired jade earring. che belli!

what i like about carolina is her extreme elegance,twisted with that "something" that only people with a strong personality can add to the outfit. Thumb up

The Marabou is more related to the stork then to the Ostriches:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marabou_stork
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2017, 07:17:03 PM »

Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie of Monaco attended gala dinner of "Ecoute Cancer Réconfort" association which provides psychological and financial support to cancer patients. The gala dinner was held at Monte-Carlo Hermitage Hôtel in order to celebrate 25th anniversary of establishment of "Ecoute Cancer Réconfort" association. Princess Stephanie is the honorary president of Ecoute Cancer Réconfort association

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2017, 07:21:44 PM »

He is a very supportive  brother, supporting Steph circus and other charities
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2017, 04:14:47 AM »

Albert looks like Hercules Poirot with his new mouschache

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2017, 09:47:36 PM »

Prince Albert II of Monaco, Princess Caroline of Hanover, Princess Stephanie of Monaco and her daughter Camille Gottlieb watched documentary film "The Country Girl", which is shown in Princess Grace Theatre, before celebrations of 88th birthday of Princess Grace. Grace Kelly was born in Philadelphia on November 12, 1929.

NotAgain

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2017, 09:56:29 PM »

As odd as it feels to say this, Stephanie looks really good here. Caroline looks a bit harsh with the really red lipstick which distracts from those TDF gorgeous pearl earrings. Albert’s mustache is looking better and better. Maybe it is growing on me  Nerves
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2017, 10:30:49 PM »

As odd as it feels to say this, Stephanie looks really good here. Caroline looks a bit harsh with the really red lipstick which distracts from those TDF gorgeous pearl earrings. Albert’s mustache is looking better and better. Maybe it is growing on me  Nerves
you get use of it that's all

Lady Hermione

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2017, 11:39:43 PM »

Albert’s mustache is looking better and better. Maybe it is growing on me  Nerves

Not literally, I hope!  Smiley

Nice to see them out as a three and great that Camille turned up as well.
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2017, 04:09:16 AM »

Gosh, Stephanie and Caroline look unhappy in this photo!
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2017, 10:55:18 AM »

On all the photos, Caroline had a haughty attitude' me, me,', Stephanie is more simple and happily Albert said  he will shave his mustache on november 20th

I prefer the photo of the twins at the diner at the palace  to this photo which is not very beautiful.
Lady Hermione

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2017, 02:31:44 PM »

They are lovely photos of a nice event - it's great to see the three of them together.

There are more photos of this event and a couple of particularly nice ones of Caroline, Stephanie and Camille having a laugh as well as a really sweet one of  Caroline and Camille hugging. I would post them but I haven't worked out how to do that.

Shame Charlene didn't feel able to pitch up - the movie was in English so she wouldn't have had a problem.
Duchess of Verona

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2017, 02:39:04 PM »

On all the photos, Caroline had a haughty attitude' me, me,', Stephanie is more simple and happily Albert said  he will shave his mustache on november 20th

I prefer the photo of the twins at the diner at the palace  to this photo which is not very beautiful.

After a certain age, one tends to hold one's head up in photos so as to minimize the neck issues.
Sussex teacher

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2017, 02:43:13 PM »

After a certain age, one tends to hold one's head up in photos so as to minimize the neck issues.

So true! Sadly.

Caroline looks amazing in these pics. Classy and elegant. Stephanie? School Mum on pick up duty
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2017, 03:09:47 PM »

Charlene is attending every year to the Princess Grace Awards   which is paying the hommage to Princess Grace in Los Angeles or in New York city, she was  present with Albert on october 24th, she was even alone present in 2013 at New york City , she made come the gala et the palace to pay hommage to Princess Grace in the place where she lived
The princesses Caroline and Stéphanie were not present , it was in Monaco but they were not here, for me it was a shame, P Grace was  their mother

Since  a lot of years , they have not be present to all these ceremonies at least they are there with their brother

It is not a shame for Charlene, she let her husband to pay hommage with his sisters,  her attitude was always good for her mother in law , always present , which  was not the case of her sisters in law.

The photo of the three is ugly and Caroline has a pretentious attitude , I prefer Stephanie.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: