Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grimaldi-2017 News & Events  (Read 10607 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2017, 03:58:04 PM »

charlene atttends each year the princess grace gala, and opened by herself grace exhibition in australia some years ago and was with albert for the one of philadephia, then i don't find anything bad at her absence at this event
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2017, 05:41:19 PM »

Prince Albert II of Monaco, Princess Caroline of Hanover, Princess Stephanie of Monaco and her daughter Camille Gottlieb watched documentary film "The Country Girl", which is shown in Princess Grace Theatre, before celebrations of 88th birthday of Princess Grace. Grace Kelly was born in Philadelphia on November 12, 1929.

Caroline looks much older than her actual age.  The outfit is fine, but that red lipstick is incredibly aging on her.  It's almost drag-queenish on her. Not a good look, IMO. 
Lady Hermione

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2017, 07:40:35 PM »

I don't find Charlene's absence surprising - and if she actually pulled her weight and pitched up to anything other than swimming pools or South Africa then I probably wouldn't have thought it was a shame.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2017, 10:24:21 PM »

Caroline looks very arrogant and unapproachable in these pictures. Before it was a kind of "cool mysterious aura" when she had that look but now it just seems scary.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2017, 12:05:04 AM »

They are lovely photos of a nice event - it's great to see the three of them together.

There are more photos of this event and a couple of particularly nice ones of Caroline, Stephanie and Camille having a laugh as well as a really sweet one of  Caroline and Camille hugging. I would post them but I haven't worked out how to do that.

Shame Charlene didn't feel able to pitch up - the movie was in English so she wouldn't have had a problem.
i always got the feeling that Charlene does,'t like to be around when her sisters in law are there,i may be wrong but she always skip events when they are on attendance. Wink

Lady Hermione

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2017, 08:05:25 AM »

They are lovely photos of a nice event - it's great to see the three of them together.

There are more photos of this event and a couple of particularly nice ones of Caroline, Stephanie and Camille having a laugh as well as a really sweet one of  Caroline and Camille hugging. I would post them but I haven't worked out how to do that.

Shame Charlene didn't feel able to pitch up - the movie was in English so she wouldn't have had a problem.
i always got the feeling that Charlene does,'t like to be around when her sisters in law are there,i may be wrong but she always skip events when they are on attendance. Wink

It does seem that way but it wasn't always the case. And there are photos of them at the odd event where they seem to be able to cope with each other. There was that picture last year of Charlene and Caroline with Albert with their arms round each other and grinning like mad for the cameras - can't remember the event...

Who knows? It's probably just how they divide up the duties so everything is covered...
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2017, 04:28:24 PM »

It does seem that way but it wasn't always the case. And there are photos of them at the odd event where they seem to be able to cope with each other. There was that picture last year of Charlene and Caroline with Albert with their arms round each other and grinning like mad for the cameras - can't remember the event...

Who knows? It's probably just how they divide up the duties so everything is covered
that could be the most reasonable reason...as i said it's only a feelling i got i may be wrong.

Lady Hermione

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2017, 07:26:46 PM »

Who knows? It's probably just how they divide up the duties so everything is covered
that could be the most reasonable reason...as i said it's only a feelling i got i may be wrong.

Sorry, wasn't saying I thought you were wrong - I agree it's a bit strange and I sometimes get that feeling too. But then they appear together and seem to be OK so... Families are funny things!  Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: