Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grimaldi-2017 News & Events  (Read 21272 times)
NoWay
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

What do you mean, American divorcée ?

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2017, 01:41:35 AM »

While I agree that she has a pretty face, the comparison with Grace is ludicrous, IMO.
Grace was never that shape, either as a teenager or anytime later. ( except maybe in her 50s)

IMO, Miss Gottleib / Grimaldi is not a child and as such, yes, she can be described as overweight, which, IMO she is.
Her half sister and half brother are beyond gorgeous and maybe she struggles with this. her existence is a mystery as her mother has never
declared who her father is.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2017, 01:43:21 AM »

While I agree that she has a pretty face, the comparison with Grace is ludicrous, IMO.
Grace was never that shape, either as a teenager or anytime later. ( except maybe in her 50s)

IMO, Miss Gottleib / Grimaldi is not a child and as such, yes, she can be described as overweight, which, IMO she is.
Her half sister and half brother are beyond gorgeous and maybe she struggles with this.

Well opinions and taste differ I personally I am not attracted by Louis, and would never call him gorgeous or beyond gorgeous.
NoWay
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

What do you mean, American divorcée ?

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2017, 01:49:18 AM »

Of course tastes and opinions differ. IMHO, Ms. Camille is not in any way attractive. Her only claim to fame is who her mother is. Pauline and Louis
have a certain ' je ne sais quoi' but Camille is bland and boring and lends nothing to official events. JMO.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2017, 02:12:22 AM »

Her half sister and half brother are beyond gorgeous and maybe she struggles with this.

Well opinions and taste differ I personally I am not attracted by Louis, and would never call him gorgeous or beyond gorgeous.

I totally agree with you Principessa, in no way is Louis attractive in my eyes, quite the opposite. I don't think any of Stephanie's kids are attractive, Louis looks like a not-too-intelligent 16 yo, Camille has always been blocky and very average looking and Pauline is pretty but also average looking. Nothing in any of them reminds me of the Kelly family.
Mjo

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2017, 05:40:58 PM »

Camille's father Jean Raymond Gottlieb is a handsome man who was another of Stephanie's bodyguards. His name is not on the birth certificate, but Camille spends time with her father.  She is a large framed girl.  Her dad is a big man; maybe she takes after his family.  I remember reading that Grace Kelly was considered larger than the average Hollywood actress and that costume designers worked to make her look smaller.  This worship of small-framed, underweight women has caused a lot of trouble in the western world.  Large framed women (like myself) can never achieve fashion's slender look.  Our skeletons without skin and muscle are larger than a fully dressed fashion model!!   I feel for Camille.
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2017, 10:30:15 PM »

Grace Kelly had actually great struggles with weight and later in life couldn't starve herself anymore and became bigger. The "bigger gene" certainly comes from the Kelly family as much as it comes from the Gottliebs. I've always found Audrey Hepburn way too skeletal, and she was (dangerously) under-weight all her life (one of the reasons why it was so hard for her to stay pregnant). Grace Kelly was to me figure wise gorgeous, but as I said she struggled a lot to keep her weight down.

I don't find Pauline at all pretty, rather plain and average and Louis has peculiar looks, though none of them are ugly (just to say so in case it comes across like I mean "ugly", no I don't). To me, Camille is beautiful and quite pretty and the most beautiful out of Stephanie's children. I also find her more beautiful than her cousin Charlotte, who's imo by now so skinny that she looks strict and harsh. Camille is "soft" in looks. She may be a bit heavier, but it's still in a normal range, and that's as much as I'm going to comment on her weight. She might also struggle with hormones for example. Imo Camille resembles the most Grace (facial feautures), out of all of Grace's descendants (so far).
Mjo

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2017, 02:12:05 AM »

I read an article about Grace Kelly years  ago and the writer described her "beautiful German face," which was a reminder to me that her mom was German.  Perhaps Camille has a beautiful "German" face, like her Grandmother.  Pauline, to me, has a tough, interesting  beauty, like  Charlotte Rampling. 
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2017, 08:10:10 AM »

I read an article about Grace Kelly years  ago and the writer described her "beautiful German face," which was a reminder to me that her mom was German.  Perhaps Camille has a beautiful "German" face, like her Grandmother.  Pauline, to me, has a tough, interesting  beauty, like  Charlotte Rampling. 

for what i know camille's father has  german origins, her grandparents live in germany, and camille speaks german ( I fell one day on her Instagram, where she posted a picture of her grandmother with a commentary in german)
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2017, 12:24:45 PM »

I thought they would have released a short Christmas video on Facebook today like they've done the 2 previous years but there's nothing on there.  Thumb down
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: