Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Margrethe's PRIVATE jewlery  (Read 2767 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2017, 02:08:23 AM »

Peaces she has already passed on

this diamond brooch, was not a gift from Daisy as I previously thought, but the brooch belonged to Prince Henrik's mother Renee de Montpezat. The brooch was first seen on Yrma in January 2, 2005 at the Tsunami Memorial.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2017, 02:09:49 AM »

Peaces she has already passed on

Ring made of brooch belonging to Queen Alexandrine

emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2017, 02:39:14 AM »

Daisy's Turquoise jewelry

Ooooo I hope she leaves these to Mosh - theys ugly!  Dead
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2017, 04:22:17 AM »

Wow, those are serious rubies!  All the same I think they look better as a brooch, too large and awkward as a ring, IMO.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2017, 05:08:56 AM »

true, but you know Yrma, she is modernizing everything, even heirloom jewelry  Roll Eyes

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2017, 09:12:29 AM »

The Floral Aigrette is a very versatile piece. I daresay it's even possible to build two different tiaras from it  Cute That's why I'd love for someone else than Mosh to inherit it 

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2017, 06:38:33 PM »

Yrma will have access to her 4 tiaras

and then she will have these, which she thankfully CANNOT alter  Sweating

The Danes don't have as much Crown Jewels as e.g. the GBRF and the DTRF. But Daisy has a knack for combining her bits in a way that it looks interesting every time - without changing or destroying designs.  I can imagine there are lots of other little pieces whe haven't seen yet, and you know Yrma will be looking like a Christmas tree the first time around that she'll have access to the vault.

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2017, 08:33:06 PM »

MII has a lot of ugly jewels (private collection)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2017, 08:39:59 PM »

Great thread PeDe  Star

The Floral Aigrette is her personal property then ? I hope she plans to leave it to Marie once she passes away, like she did with the floral tiara (which was supposedly gifted to Marie for her 40th birthday last year)

She gifted the tiara to Marie last year?  Oh, I hope that is true.  I could easily see Not Queen Mosh taking it away from her in the future, so I really hope this is a permanent gift.  If I was Marge, I'd leave something directly to Isabella and Josie with the stipulation that they have to lend it to their brothers' wives (should the brothers marry women), the rest to Jokke and Marie to divide up between Marie and their kids, and only the items considered the crown jewels to Fred.  Otherwise, her jewelry is going to be hoarded by Madame and unless Mosh wears it, it will never be seen again. 
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2017, 08:45:19 PM »

Great thread PeDe  Star

The Floral Aigrette is her personal property then ? I hope she plans to leave it to Marie once she passes away, like she did with the floral tiara (which was supposedly gifted to Marie for her 40th birthday last year)

She gifted the tiara to Marie last year?  Oh, I hope that is true.  I could easily see Not Queen Mosh taking it away from her in the future, so I really hope this is a permanent gift.  If I was Marge, I'd leave something directly to Isabella and Josie with the stipulation that they have to lend it to their brothers' wives (should the brothers marry women), the rest to Jokke and Marie to divide up between Marie and their kids, and only the items considered the crown jewels to Fred.  Otherwise, her jewelry is going to be hoarded by Madame and unless Mosh wears it, it will never be seen again. 

There is no official confirmation about it, but BilledBladet wrote this tidbit for Marie's 40th birthday and the court didn't deny or correct it. I really hope it's true.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2017, 08:58:08 PM »

Great thread PeDe  Star

There is no official confirmation about it, but BilledBladet wrote this tidbit for Marie's 40th birthday and the court didn't deny or correct it. I really hope it's true.

Me too!  Star
cowgrrl

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2017, 08:58:58 PM »

I do not find her turquoise jewelry attractive at all.  I prefer turquoise when its less polished & refined.  I also prefer it with silver instead of gold.  
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2017, 09:23:15 PM »

I find her jewels ugly, too.  Most of them are very chunky and heavy looking. 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: