Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Charlene - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 16646 times)
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2017, 05:39:39 PM »

Just surfed here from charlotte's thread.
I don't know exactly how old is she, but Charlene looks like charlotte's mother and they are both in their 30🙄

Ciao girls,have a funny Saturday.🎨🏹🎣🌏🌎🌍
Cocorose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2017, 02:43:41 AM »

Is that Charlene, or her wax figure at Mme. Tussaud's? Nerves Nerves Nerves

Someone always does her makeup and hair for events.  It's the worst makeup job I have seen on her.  The bronzer stops at her chin. The moisturizer that is suppose to make her look younger makes her skin look shinny is over done.  Not a flattering look neither is her hair IMO.   
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2017, 04:53:30 AM »

Yikes

JMO and I've noticed it around my part of the woods....those Bambi eyelashes look ridiculous.  A little goes a long way, during a conversation it's totally distracting.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2017, 08:18:41 AM »

her hairdo is too short and doesn't suit her at all No, about the dress, imo this style of neckline isn't for her
this about her look, about the event itself, i give her a  Star for the work her foundation is doing with the AMREF
here some info about their work
http://www.fondationprinc...p-gala-amref-24022017.pdf
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2017, 08:24:09 AM »

Charlene at the Charity Mile - Prix Princess Charl?ne de Monaco race :

Charlene wore a Akris jacket and jumpsuit ( from @HeavenQRF)

i didn't expect to see her at this event, and it was a nice surprise, i quite like what she is wearing especially the jacket
she had a good idea with this charity mile, not only to collect money but also to  make known these different associations Thumb up
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2017, 03:08:50 PM »

I was hoping the light and photography were making her hair seem darker in the top pic, but this shot outside shows the same color......is it red?  Yikes  It's too harsh for her skin tone or something.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2017, 05:25:28 PM »

I like the jacket she wore  yesterday at the charity Mil

https://www.profimedia.cz....princess+charlene%7Ep.SA

The hair are too short but they will grow

She was present at two homanitary events

Amref and yesterday, the charity Mile which was her idea , it was the first charity mile in  France in the horses races
She chose 18 associations
Fondations tied to the principality
the welfare  of the animals
and local humanitary associations of Monaco and  of towns arounf Monaco
Cocorose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2017, 08:46:29 PM »

I was hoping the light and photography were making her hair seem darker in the top pic, but this shot outside shows the same color......is it red?  Yikes  It's too harsh for her skin tone or something.
It looks red to me and I agree the color is to harsh for her skin tone.  The photo with the gold dress her hair looked dark with lighter tips.  It looks like they tried to lighten it and the red came through.  I've seen that happen. 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2017, 11:48:27 PM »

~ continued ~

The "Prix Princesse Charl?ne de Monaco-Charity Mile" race event at the Hippodrome de la Cote d'Azur in Cagnes-sur-Mer, France. It is being hosted by the Cote d?Azur Racing Society and is the first ever Charity Mile to be held in France.

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2017, 03:50:02 PM »

sweet smile  Smiley
thanks for the pics PeDe   Hug
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2017, 04:45:11 PM »

Charlene with the twins Jacques and Gabriella on the frontpage of Paris Match this week

http://www.parismatch.com...man-a-plein-temps-1200218
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2017, 02:08:00 PM »

Charlene is training for a caritative race organized by her foundation on june 4th  and the foundation will give a gala on march 24th to get money for the creation of a aquatic center and a school in Burkina Faso

http://www.monacolife.net/?p=13306

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2017, 04:14:55 PM »

Charlene is training for a caritative race organized by her foundation on june 4th and the foundation will give a gala on march 24th to get money for the creation of a aquatic center and a school in Burkina Faso

http://www.monacolife.net/?p=13306

In a world premier sporting event, Monaco will host the Riviera Water Bike Challenge (RWBC) on Sunday, June 4, 2017, in support of the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation.

Leaving the port of Nice and heading east to arrive at the prestigious Monaco Yacht Club, 40 participants will make up 10 international teams pedalling Schiller S1 water bikes in a 21-kilometre relay race. There will be two sports personalities per team plus two places available for amateurs, to be selected by raffle on March 24.

The Schiller S1 water bike, developed by American Judah Schiller, reportedly on a dare, ?uses an optimized propeller, proprietary gear box and Gates Carbon Drive belts?. It?s essentially a bike atop of parallel hulls, much like a catamaran, with a 2-foot (0.6 metre) wide frame. In calm waters, the average speed is 8 mph, although pros can reach more than 10 mph.

Mr Schiller attended the Monaco Yacht Show two years ago with a prototype of the human-powered watercraft that happened to catch the eye of Gareth Wittstock.

Mr Wittstock, who is also involved in next month?s South Africa-Monaco Rugby Exchange, eventually took the Schiller S1 water bike out for a spin at Larvotto Beach. He was hooked.

He came up with the idea of the first-ever water bike relay race, a fundraiser, with all of the proceeds to go to his sister?s charity, the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation, established in 2012 to educate children in water safety and provide swimming lessons.

Monies raised from the Riviera Water Bike Challenge will go towards the relocation of the Monegasque Pavilion from the Expo Milano 2015 to Loumbila, Burkina Faso, where it will be reconstructed as a first aid and CPR training complex.

This project, a joint partnership with the Foundation, the Monaco Red Cross and the Burkinabe Red Cross, will include an Aquatic Rescue Center, as financed by the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation, to allow the training of ?rescuers and lifeguards from Burkina Faso and other countries in the region?. Director of Aquatic Rescue Center of Monaco, Pierre Frolla, an ambassador to the Foundation, as well as four-time freediving world record holder, will oversee the development.

The mission will include a water-safety programme and swimming lessons available to the thousand local high school students, many of whom have never had an opportunity to be in a pool, but are often at risk of drowning during floods.

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2017, 01:10:41 PM »

The picture of the princess pedaling in the middle of a grey sea with a grey menacing sky is so so very don Quixote against the windmills.a picture that channels loneliness,difficulties,effort and all caused by the dim scenario.

Couldn't they wait for a sunny day to shot the pictures?😬🌪🌪🌪🌪🌊🌊🌊🌊
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2017, 01:46:14 PM »

I love that jacket ! There's at last something made by Akris that I like.  Drool

https://www.akris.ch/eu_e...cquard-short-jacket-11776
2 840 euros...  Sad I can only dream about it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: