Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Charlene - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 71469 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2017, 12:52:25 PM »

It was the thirtieth edition of this meeting, then perhaps she wanted to honor this occasion with this evening dress
the dress's color is lovely on her, but  i don't like the gown itself, it looks like a sheet she would have wrapped
otherwise, she seems very confident relax and happy and it's always nice to see her engagement ring  Smiley
about her lack of activities, as she said at the beginnig of the year, that she will only attend few events this year to spend maximum time with her children i don't expect to see her a lot, wait and see what will happen next year...

Did she ever attend more than a few events? She is lucky that Monaco is just a silly tiny operetta country. In a serious country she would be considered a desaster. She is always babbling about how much she loves South Africa. Did she ever say something nice about her new home country?

yes, she  was more present before the birth of her twins, and since the begiining she did solo activites in monaco, she went also with albert for official visits abroad and welcomed the foreign dignitaries in monaco, she was never as active as letizia or maxima, but she did a quite nice job imo and she was very very far to be a disaster on contrary
about her feeling for monaco, she said that her heart is monegash what is a nice thing to say even if i think she will always feel more south african than monegash and same was i think for grace with US but that doesn't mean she doesn't like her new country
i think that monaco people are proud of their roots and i don't think they see themselves like actors of operetta, i think also that rainier did a good job to put monaco on the map and now albert is doing what he can to make of monaco a country like others in spite of the tiny superficie, JMO
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 12:57:26 PM by loubna » Logged
Mjo

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2017, 04:36:14 PM »

I have respect for a country and people who insist on remaining independent.  I have respect for the Grimaldis for holding on to their position for 800 years.
Charlene was quoted as saying her children can't imagine being apart from her. I doubt she wants to travel much until they are older.  Possibly she is out and about in Monaco and doing small appearances that aren't reported.  Albert looks pretty happy, and I believe that he and his wife agree on how to raise their family.  I wish he would lose a little more weight so he can live to see his grandchildren.  The children look happy and healthy. I remember a picture of where they live with a pool and a huge vegetable garden. I think Charlene is filling their lives with super healthy food and exercise.  She is devoting herself to her kids with the single mindedness of an Olympian.
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2017, 06:10:37 PM »

Yes I have to agree that Monaco is not a silly little country. Despite it's size it punches above it's weight in many ways and most of that is the legacy of Ranier and Grace. The Grimaldis are probably the best known royal family in the world after the Windsors too which means that Charlene will always be scrutinized quite closely so I hope she steps up to the mark more as her children get older.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2017, 07:11:59 PM »

I'm afraid she's ruining her face Sad
Lady Hermione

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2017, 09:02:57 PM »

She's already ruined it - especially her mouth. She looks like a duck.

There's looking after yourself and then there's overdoing it. Frankly, the original dentistry and the nose correction were fine - the fillers are just hiding the lovely high cheekbones.
Antiroyalist

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2017, 01:06:04 AM »

.... I think Charlene is filling their lives with super healthy food and exercise.  She is devoting herself to her kids with the single mindedness of an Olympian.
I think the term:  "the single mindedness of an Olympian."  Smiley is very fitting in her case. 

Of course that's not saying that there aren't Olympians out there who are broad minded and multi talented. 
Kem

Micro Member

Egypt Egypt

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: August 07, 2017, 09:59:57 PM »

The jumpsuit Princess Charlene wore in La Turbie is DVF
http://www.theroyalcoutur...ne-repeats-diane-von.html
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2017, 09:44:03 AM »

thanks for the info Kem Smiley  Star, i think it's the first time i see her with a DVF outfit
what about the green dress she wore for the herculis meeting, do you have any idea about the designer?
Kem

Micro Member

Egypt Egypt

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2017, 06:32:57 PM »

thanks for the info Kem Smiley  Star, i think it's the first time i see her with a DVF outfit
what about the green dress she wore for the herculis meeting, do you have any idea about the designer?

No one knows who made that freakin green dress. Point de Vue said it was Roland Mouret but Roland Mouret PR people denied it :D
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2017, 06:26:43 PM »

There's looking after yourself and then there's overdoing it. Frankly, the original dentistry and the nose correction were fine - the fillers are just hiding the lovely high cheekbones.

She's had some awful plastic surgery and way too much of it. IMO, she can't look normal again after all this work as some of it was permanent and has made her look puffy, alien, and deformed.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2017, 11:07:11 AM »

Charlene is stunning with this green dress, her hair are more longer and it fits her very well

Charlene gave an interview when she came to South Africa in april 2017 for her foundation and to visit the school

https://www.youtube.com/w...nDEo&feature=youtu.be
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: August 11, 2017, 02:32:31 AM »

I think she fell victim to insecurity initially but then if you look at a lot of the society ladies in Monaco she fits right in.  Princess Caroline is the exception and she could have done more to improve her skin at the very least. JMO.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: August 11, 2017, 09:40:57 AM »

I see a beautiful woman on this photo, she has no duck mouth nor puffy cheegks .

I am perhaps blind but I don't see botox or chirugical surgery, Charlene is stunning here ,

Caroline was very beautiful when she was young now, she has a very bad skin  because she smokes a lot

I like the video , Charlene is doing a good kob  with her foundation.
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: August 11, 2017, 10:46:52 AM »

As always, just my opinion - I think Charlene was prettier before doing that 'Monaco' look to her face.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: August 11, 2017, 12:59:50 PM »

She was younger at that time, it was in 2006, 11 years, after this time, the women get older

I prefer Charlene now, she is more beautiful

I read the same song of the persons who don't like her , she was more beautiful when she arrived in Monaco but at that time, the same persons criticed her for a nose which was ugly, her teeth  or her wingles , her shoulders they said at that times that she was not enough beautiful to be the princess of Monaco , and now  they are seeing botox  and chirurgical surgery, what Charlene is doing, she will be always criticed.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: