Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Verbier skiing trip 2017  (Read 12415 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2017, 12:36:07 AM »

What an awfully expensive vacation for middle-class people to take for such a long length of time.   Thinking  I know they don't have to pay room and board since they're shacking up with the Derfs, but still.  I'd like to know how much Jane and family are actually paying for and how much the Danes are paying for this little holiday. Thinking

IIRC, Jane isn't wealthy.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2017, 05:30:10 AM »

What an awfully expensive vacation for middle-class people to take for such a long length of time.   Thinking  I know they don't have to pay room and board since they're shacking up with the Derfs, but still.  I'd like to know how much Jane and family are actually paying for and how much the Danes are paying for this little holiday. Thinking

IIRC, Jane isn't wealthy.

I think its like this dear Pix  Hug

MEdiana is paying* aunty Jane to be a buffer in this little romantic interlude so she can brag about her perfect family, perfect children, perfect husbad, perfect life....perfect...(did I forget anything perfect  Snare...) Dead Crap

*Slow Danes are paying for everything. Dead

G Snare

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2017, 06:01:51 AM »

and it comes of the heels of this family outing

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2017, 11:22:11 AM »

grazie pede for these beautiful pictures Star

i wish i was on the mountains myself, getting some tan outside an alpine refuge after a morning on the slopes, eating strudel with whipped cream and thinking ah la belle vie!

today i can't but...maybe tomorrow? these pictures gave me a stirring sensation,the mountains are calling and i must go!!!!

i wish all of us a wonderful weekend:we deserve it. ciao.
boganvillea

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2017, 11:33:11 AM »

Mosh and Izzy

https://instagram.com/p/BQm8hPCgYVA/

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2017, 11:33:24 AM »

I actually can't fault the Derfs for taking vacations with friends and or family. It is not as if they could mingle with the locals or meet other tourists, that's just not done. And I assume it is a lot funnier for the children to have other playmates than only their siblings. One does wonder though how much couple time they have going on in their lives. On the other hand, since they only appear to be working once in a blue moon, they could be attached by their hips for more than 300 days a year, without us knowing. LOL, then again perhaps not.
Ortensia, I have a skiing trip with family coming up, would you like to swop places with me? Italy, cappuchinos and window shopping for me, the freezing cold slopes for you? Hug

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2017, 12:11:31 PM »

Deal!
❤️❤️🇮🇹🇮🇹
I don't know where you are heading,but Italian mountains can be very chic places where the biggest fashion names have boutiques,but you can also find the cutest traditional shops.
People go there also to be seen,so you'll meet very over outfitted fellows,especially if you choose cortina ortisei sestriere cervinia Madonna di campiglio etc.
Everywhere you'll go be sure that you will find a tasty cappuccino,or coffee with whipped cream.whipped cream is not a guilty pleasure over there,it's like we need it and deserve it just for being in the mountains,such an extreme workout being at the mountain!!!😂😂😂😂

Ciaooooooo❄️❄️❄️⛷⛷⛷⛷
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2017, 12:43:16 PM »

NAh, not going to Italy, staying in a place too small for a bus to go, totally in the middle of nowhere, with nothing but a ski-hut and a piste. Hubby is ecstatic about "roughing it " and the middle Miss Fairy in tears because there isn't even wifi. In case there is an avalanche, they might not even look for signs of life out there.
Oh well, my e-book is full (and if there is no plug in for it, I might have to get a divorce)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
caroline

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2017, 01:17:49 PM »

Sorry girls but its beach beach beach for me!!!! I hate the cold and i can't ski. But Mosh never does anything for herself. Everything she does is for show ie posing to cameras while skiing. Its too predictable.  Jane could not  afford a coffee at Verbier  let alone a holiday it's that expensive and exclusive. So the whole vacation is coming from 'les poches des Danois' Bonne chance you Danish fools, you are being taken for a ride by these bouffons du rois .
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2017, 04:26:54 PM »

Sorry girls but its beach beach beach for me!!!! I hate the cold and i can't ski. But Mosh never does anything for herself. Everything she does is for show ie posing to cameras while skiing. Its too predictable.  Jane could not  afford a coffee at Verbier  let alone a holiday it's that expensive and exclusive. So the whole vacation is coming from 'les poches des Danois' Bonne chance you Danish fools, you are being taken for a ride by these bouffons du rois .

Thumb up
I'm with you, caroline.  Which beach are we meeting at?   Hug
I hate the cold too.
And I never could afford to learn to ski.
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2017, 08:34:17 PM »

Whoa! Aren't you taking me? We need a bus, pronto!

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2017, 10:22:40 PM »

Count me in.

Mary's life motto:
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2017, 04:26:11 AM »

This is a new classic  Laugh bounce

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2017, 10:43:44 AM »

Why is she wearing that ridiculous balaclava? It is not that cold.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2017, 01:03:40 PM »

This is a new classic  Laugh bounce

Wait,this is Mary ? She looks all puffy, the lips look plump and the eyes look different. She looks Asian Thinking Must be all the stretching....
I think the baklava is to hide recent work done on her face Yes

Ed To Add

Hmm, what's going on with her eye area? Thinking
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 01:10:29 PM by Jazzy » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: