Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Margarethe talks about her son's relationship with Scandinavia's...  (Read 1489 times)
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« on: February 21, 2017, 12:06:00 PM »

(Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere.)

http://royalcentral.co.uk...wn-princess-couples-76635

[/img]

Boy, they photoshopped the HELL out of Mette-Marit in that picture.  They've shaved at least thirty pounds off.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 02:09:28 PM »

It is interesting that she refers to her son only. By stating that her son is friends with the crown prince(ss) couples she hints at two things:
The other two cps are "couples" and Mary is not friends with them.
Otherwise Marge would have said: "the danish crownprince couple is good friends with the cp couples of Sweden and Norway" (she hardly ever says "my son" - always ""the cp" or "P.Frederic") or perhaps "Cp Frederic is very good friends with both the cpss of Sweden and the cp of Norway" (stressing the future souvereign and the childhood pal).
Interesting, isn't it?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 03:12:31 PM »

It is interesting that she refers to her son only. By stating that her son is friends with the crown prince(ss) couples she hints at two things:
The other two cps are "couples" and Mary is not friends with them.
Otherwise Marge would have said: "the danish crownprince couple is good friends with the cp couples of Sweden and Norway" (she hardly ever says "my son" - always ""the cp" or "P.Frederic") or perhaps "Cp Frederic is very good friends with both the cpss of Sweden and the cp of Norway" (stressing the future souvereign and the childhood pal).
Interesting, isn't it?

Yep.  Star

Sometimes what a person doesn't say tells you more than what they do say. 

Also I think QMII is trying to put the focus back on Frederik, where it belongs (although it really belongs on Joachim, but that's a different kettle of fish...)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: