Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte of Cambridge - News and photos  (Read 516607 times)
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1995 on: September 05, 2019, 07:17:25 PM »

From Kensington Palace instagram
Looove it 

I hope they had a great first day!

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1996 on: September 05, 2019, 07:25:23 PM »

Charlotte seems to resemble Lady Sarah the most with touches of QEII, but I've never seen a photo of Pippa at that age. Has anyone ever seen a photo of Pippa at around age four? The only childhood photos of Pippa that I've ever seen are from when she was about two in Jordan and as a bridesmaid at Gary's first wedding. She looked about six-seven in the bridesmaid photo.

Agreed, she looks like Sarah Chatto.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1997 on: September 05, 2019, 07:28:19 PM »

I hope the Middleton genes dilute out the Chatto/Windsor genes as she gets older.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1998 on: September 05, 2019, 07:30:47 PM »

Well the opposite has happened for William, the Windsor genes diluted the Spencer.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1999 on: September 05, 2019, 10:25:03 PM »

Charlotte and George are adorable in their uniforms! The family looks fantastically coordinated. Kate in a rewear from the Sussex wedding rehearsal which is great. And I know I've seen the shoes before as well. Kate getting criticism for wearing a dress and heels on the school run but I'm pretty sure everyone would dress up if they knew photographers were waiting lol. Not an everyday school run.
Quite! This wasn't a normal school run, this was the celebrated first day of a new phase, a new milestone.
None of the pictures we took for the first days of school of the Miss Fairies made it onto the front pages of the newspapers and yet we all "dressed up" and looked quite differently from any of the following normal school days.
On the other hand, with the Little Miss Fairy, I frequently wore suits, dresses, heels when dropping her off or picking her up … on my way to or from work…
Honestly the times of the stay at home moms in PJs and rollers are counted and gone in many areas and while Kate looked very nice, her dress is IMO a fairly nice summer dress and not dressed up. (hey she could have worn her beloved blue Wedgies! Wink)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
KimmySue

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2000 on: September 05, 2019, 10:28:33 PM »

That pic of Charlotte and George   
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2001 on: September 05, 2019, 10:49:59 PM »

Kate looks like any mom heading to the office. This is the first time I have liked her hair
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2002 on: September 06, 2019, 02:19:37 AM »

I love the coordination. For some reason, I always picture a spare room at KP with four “dressed” mannequins - shoes, tie, jacket, purse, dress, etc. EVERYTHING set up the night before so the day of they just need to jump in their clothes and go.

Kate’s dress was perfect. I actually like the pattern and color from a distance more than up close.

Her hair is beautiful...the color makes her skin just glow.
Aubiette

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2003 on: September 06, 2019, 03:15:18 PM »

That picture of George and Charlotte is beyond adorable!    Kate looked great too.
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2004 on: September 06, 2019, 04:19:48 PM »

Charlotte looks full of sass in the photo with George!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2005 on: September 06, 2019, 06:14:21 PM »

I have to say I think Charlotte (and George) handled the presence of cameras well, and both didn't seem too nervy. Charlotte playing with her ponytail could be nerves, I often play with my hair when nervous! They both seem to have been well prepared for the cameras and attention, I remember little Athena of Denmark being very nervous and camera shy, bless her!
I hope the kids had a great day at school, and I hope wills and Kate had ample tissues back home, I felt weepy watching the clip so no idea how they felt!
Lady G

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2006 on: September 07, 2019, 12:17:35 AM »

Charlotte sure loves the camera! I'm really enjoying the sass of the great-grands - Savannah, Mia and Charlotte rock!

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2007 on: September 07, 2019, 03:21:50 AM »

Why Princess Charlotte won't go by Her Royal Highness at school     
http://www.yahoo.com/life...e-wont-her-184900972.html
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2008 on: September 07, 2019, 03:31:38 AM »

Charlotte sure loves the camera! I'm really enjoying the sass of the great-grands - Savannah, Mia and Charlotte rock!

George and Louis better watch out!  I'm sure Lena will catch up in the sass game!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Carreen

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2009 on: September 07, 2019, 04:03:20 AM »

Lovely children. I can't imagine what it means to grow up in a goldfish bowl but they look happy and well adjusted. The little scratches on Charlotte's legs suggest that she runs around and plays outside a lot, just as children should. I totally respect the Cambridges for the way they raise their children in such crazy circumstances. And I love how they beam with pride. Well done.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: