Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte of Cambridge - News and photos  (Read 564887 times)
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2070 on: May 02, 2020, 03:23:38 PM »

Happy Birthday to Princess Charlotte!   
Princess Charlotte's dress has a houndstooth pattern.  Dog Dog
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #2071 on: May 02, 2020, 03:52:55 PM »

Happy Birthday to Charlotte!! 5 years old already. Time fly.

What can I say...I'm so glad that they share new pictures with us (not like some other royal families who do not bother with new pic for the bdays). Kate and Will make beautiful babies. And Kate takes beautiful photos.
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #2072 on: May 02, 2020, 04:07:16 PM »

She is a pretty wee lass.  

I can't help but hope that W&K will give her a sister (a little Alice 😊) but I think that ship has sailed.

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
amethyst

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2073 on: May 02, 2020, 06:52:06 PM »

happy birthday to Char!!!! the new picture from today is lovely. reminds me of a Vermier painting (which I think Kate also took inspiration from for her Holocaust portraits?)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2074 on: May 02, 2020, 07:28:58 PM »

Still an hour to go until KP posts the photos but some of them are already on the front pages. They delivered homemade pasta to locals in Norfolk

I can only see Pippa every time I look at her.
Me too!
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2075 on: May 02, 2020, 07:34:17 PM »

What a lovely girl! I like Kate's photos. They're very good family photos, not professional but competent, and you can see that the children look into a face they love. They're raising a beautiful young family. And yes, I'd love to see a little Princess Alice to complete the picture, but they're probably happy enough to have three healthy children.

I see Lady Sarah Chatto in her face. And that's a good omen because Sarah seems to be a person beloved by everybody.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2076 on: May 02, 2020, 07:36:45 PM »

I think maybe a mask wasnít needed because she just left the packages at the door -she didnít have interaction with anybody?
Anyway, beautiful sassy young lady learning her role early!
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2077 on: May 02, 2020, 08:20:53 PM »

Charlotte already has, and has had for a while, an "it" factor, much like her paternal granny. She is really cute. Looks JUST like Sarah Chatto. I think Kate gets way better pictures of her kids than any professional photographer would.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2078 on: May 03, 2020, 12:17:36 PM »

Charlotte already has, and has had for a while, an "it" factor, much like her paternal granny. She is really cute. Looks JUST like Sarah Chatto. I think Kate gets way better pictures of her kids than any professional photographer would.

ITA with you here! I think the photos Kate takes have a warmth that you don't get with a professional photographer. Kids, especially young ones like Charlotte, must feel more comfortable having mummy taking photos than a stranger.
Nappyolean

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2079 on: May 03, 2020, 08:03:47 PM »

The digital camera makes such a big difference with todayís photos. Iím not in a position to judge Kateís photog skills, but I know with my own child, I take hundreds of snaps all in a row, send out the best one, delete the others. Itís not really skill, itís a numbers game. Also, cute kids are easy to get cute photos.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2080 on: May 03, 2020, 11:36:13 PM »

ITA with you here! I think the photos Kate takes have a warmth that you don't get with a professional photographer. Kids, especially young ones like Charlotte, must feel more comfortable having mummy taking photos than a stranger.

I think thatís true, and itís also a good indication that sheís a hands on Mom.
anneboleyn

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2081 on: May 12, 2020, 05:22:15 AM »

I can't help but hope that W&K will give her a sister (a little Alice 😊) but I think that ship has sailed.
I wouldnít rule it out just yet. I give them two more years and if nothing has happened then I would conclude theyíre done.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: