Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 338   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1007076 times)
PrincessOdette

Mini Member

United States United States

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #4470 on: May 14, 2019, 08:35:32 PM »

I like the top of the dress and Iím a fan of polka dots. Itís too sheer and too high of a slit. We finally got a longer skirt but of course it has a slit Roll Eyes
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #4471 on: May 14, 2019, 09:01:23 PM »

From the waist up she looks great:

The pearl earrings are cute, she's got the Bletchley brooch on, her hair is a good length. But from the waist down, the dress is not nice.

Actually, it's apparently her grandmother' s brooch, which is rather sweet

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4472 on: May 14, 2019, 10:00:54 PM »

This is how you make a long torso look very long
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4473 on: May 14, 2019, 10:03:29 PM »

This is how you make a long torso look very long

ITA
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4474 on: May 14, 2019, 10:34:33 PM »

After I gave her so much praise for her recent outfits, THIS is a big no on all levels (last time she wore it for the family pic, she had Louis strategically positioned to cover up the drop waist, it didn't look that bad ...).

- She's a broomstick. Dress enhances that in a massive and not flattering way.
- Cut along the boobs (where have they gone?) is all wrong for her.
- Collar solution further enhances broomstickiness.
- Drop waist, as you all said, absolutely wrong for her torso.
- Dress is sheer and slitted, which does not go well with the 40ies style.
- The length of the dress is odd. It's too long for midi and not long enough for maxi?
- These shoes do absolutely NOT go with the dress. This is a dress for Mary Janes, Ballerinas, or 40ies style sandals. And for sure the shoe color is wrong, too.

Well, and the clutch ... also a no. One of these handle-bags (like her burgundy Dior) would have been nice and fitting.

So that's 8 x no.

Like the jewellery choices, though.
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4475 on: May 14, 2019, 10:37:44 PM »

I agree Kaiserin.
This ensemble is not very flattering on her at all.  She definitely wants to look like a broomstick.  Her sister has a dress by the same designer and she wore it while pregnant and it wasn't flattering on her, either.  Kate:  GET A STYLIST.  And get rid of this dress, it can't be redeemed.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4476 on: May 14, 2019, 10:41:08 PM »

I agree Kaiserin.
This ensemble is not very flattering on her at all.  She definitely wants to look like a broomstick.  Her sister has a dress by the same designer and she wore it while pregnant and it wasn't flattering on her, either.  Kate:  GET A STYLIST.  And get rid of this dress, it can't be redeemed.

There might be enough fabric to make something cute for Charlotte.
PrincessOdette

Mini Member

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #4477 on: May 14, 2019, 10:49:01 PM »

I agree Kaiserin.
I was viewing it on my phone and thought it looked okay. Then I looked on my laptop and saw what an atrocity it is. What was she thinking?! She needs a stylist ASAP. And she had been dressing decently, there goes that streak  Whistle
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4478 on: May 14, 2019, 11:03:28 PM »

The length is really weird.  The style in general seems to be a nod to the fashions of the War years, but skirts were much shorter during the War.  This length echoes the early 30s though the drop waist had gone by then, and the shoes are all wrong.  More suede!  What is it with them and suede?  Is it some 'Suede is special, like us' thing?   
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4479 on: May 15, 2019, 12:29:16 AM »

I like todayís look.

Secret

I like how she comes off matronly and then we get a glimpse of her legs. Sheís got fantastic legs.

My only complaint is that she is so thin. The dress just sort of hangs like itís still on a hanger.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #4480 on: May 15, 2019, 02:07:31 AM »

I agree Kaiserin.

Curtains for her bedroom?

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4481 on: May 15, 2019, 02:31:20 AM »

Bletchley Park on twitter:

We were delighted to surprise HRH The Duchess of Cambridge with two bricks dedicated to her Veteran relatives (her grandmother and Great Aunt) on our Codebreakersí Wall #BletchleyPark

And this is after the camera adds ten pounds, right?  Crap

It looks like her body doesn't have a single curve. She a straight up bean pole.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4482 on: May 15, 2019, 02:33:19 AM »

I agree Kaiserin.

Curtains for her bedroom?

Or a backpack?
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4483 on: May 15, 2019, 02:59:27 AM »

Iím surprised the press hasnít covered Kateís extreme thinness. There is slim, but she has crossed into extreme thinness based on these photos. Sideways she is whittled away to nothing.
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4484 on: May 15, 2019, 03:05:09 AM »

Iím surprised the press hasnít covered Kateís extreme thinness. There is slim, but she has crossed into extreme thinness based on these photos. Sideways she is whittled away to nothing.

That would be suicide for the press. They would be accused of body shamming (although it is popular these days for everyone to trash thin people and praise those who are fat), being shallow, sexist and bullying. Doesn't matter if the reason is out of concern or care it would be considered totally wrong. Ten fifteen years ago it would have been all over the press but these days the social justice warriors won't allow it and if someone did bring it up they would be ganged up on.
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 338   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: