Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 361   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1109745 times)
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4500 on: May 16, 2019, 09:54:26 PM »

However, she has cracking legs, Iíd kill for legs like that, so whilst the slit isnít appropriate really I canít blame her for showing off a part of her she feels good about and she does have a lovely smile, when itís not maniacal and cackling.

I am jealous of her legs, too! I would love to know what her workout is that enables her to get those legs.  Thinking (Not that I'd probably have time for it in my busy work day anyway!  Snare)

She tries to have legs of a top model, like the beautiful Isabella Calthrope, that William supposedly tried to date during his break up with Kate M but Isabella walk away.
But she is way too slim. I'm not sure she works out a lot because she would have more muscles. She's flat like an ironing board.
Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4501 on: May 16, 2019, 10:04:20 PM »

Looks very thin to me. Especially around the waist and chest. IMHO, she looked better pregnant or post partum. Sad
Michelle0187

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4502 on: May 16, 2019, 10:20:43 PM »

I think Kate looks fine. Yeah, sheís slim, but sheís muscular, and thereís nothing wrong with a woman having a smaller bust and not be so curvy.

I posted that pic of her because it shows that she still is muscular.
Michelle0187

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4503 on: May 16, 2019, 10:24:43 PM »

However, she has cracking legs, Iíd kill for legs like that, so whilst the slit isnít appropriate really I canít blame her for showing off a part of her she feels good about and she does have a lovely smile, when itís not maniacal and cackling.

I am jealous of her legs, too! I would love to know what her workout is that enables her to get those legs.  Thinking (Not that I'd probably have time for it in my busy work day anyway!  Snare)

She tries to have legs of a top model, like the beautiful Isabella Calthrope, that William supposedly tried to date during his break up with Kate M but Isabella walk away.
But she is way too slim. I'm not sure she works out a lot because she would have more muscles. She's flat like an ironing board.

Lol you canít be serious bringing Isabelle up.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4504 on: May 16, 2019, 10:52:47 PM »

Being flat like an ironing board is nothing to be ashamed about.
Yes, there were times she had more bust, but she can't help that. Having no belly (after three kids!) is definitely work-out and not starving, because belly, hips, upper thigs and ass are the regions where the female body sticks longest possible to its fat depots (by nature) - you won't lose fat there without any workout, especially not belly fat. This needs crunches in three directions, lots of, kneebends with barbell on the shoulders, also lots of, over years. And if you do those, you'd most likely not even grow much fat there in the first place.

Overall, I do also think she looked best in the early years with William, with some kilos more, but she was slim then, too. And she has definitely great legs - well proportioned, toned. I would imagine she does a lot of cardio and not so much weight pulling.

My "problem" with this dress (and with most of her wardrobe) in connection with her slim figure is that she does not dress well for her very slender body type. She enhances the wrong places, she often wears dresses with too high waist (or too low, like this one), and I do also loathe that she most often "buttons up" to the throat.
Combine that with the uber-high heels, which make her look even slimmer, and the massive amount of hair, which makes her head look larger, and with her crouched posture - and you end up with Kate looking awkward.

Matter of fact, dressing for a UK size 8 or 10, what I suppose she is, is sometimes just as hard as dressing for plus size - just because the fact that size 8 or 10 fits does not mean you have a "perfect" (in the sense of perfect proportions) figure. The key is enhancing the strengths, and make the weaker parts step back in vision. And Kate often does the opposite.

ETA: I would be very careful in saying that someone has an eating disorder just judging by pictures, or because someone is very thin.
A friend of mine HAS an eating disorder for 20+ years now (bulimia, eating nothing but 3 rice crackers a day, tablets - she has been through all of these). She's 1,65 m tall, and she has had EVERY weight between 38 kg (hospitalized, then) and 85 kg (currently). When you see her right now, you'd just think "OK, overweight". When you'd seen her with 55 kg, you'd have said "perfectly normal". But then and now, she's fighting this demon - every day. Still.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 11:11:24 PM by Kaiserin » Logged
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #4505 on: May 16, 2019, 11:13:58 PM »

Kate's been recorded as not eating during tours, or only eating tiny salads if she does eat.

I mean, it's pretty obvious she has something going on with her, and it's really, really tragic. She was not like this until the engagement. She's as skeletal now after three kids as she was prior to the wedding. Kate is not naturally  very, very thin, she was athletic and healthy. I'm sure she works out a lot to make sure she is thin but also probably doesn't eat much, I don't see a lot of defined, strong muscle. A lot of tell-tale signs here. She also isn't as tall as people think she is - about 5'6, 5'7, not 5'10 like her mother in law.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #4506 on: May 16, 2019, 11:17:09 PM »

I was talking about the whole body, didn't even look at the upper part. i was referring to the comment "she's not much larger that the little boy". Of course that no or little boobs is not your fault, but she looks lile a straved anorexic in this dress, on this profile pic. NOT FLATERRING? SAME THOUGHTS ABOUT HER WARDROBE;
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #4507 on: May 16, 2019, 11:23:28 PM »

Kate's been recorded as not eating during tours, or only eating tiny salads if she does eat.

I mean, it's pretty obvious she has something going on with her, and it's really, really tragic. She was not like this until the engagement. She's as skeletal now after three kids as she was prior to the wedding. Kate is not naturally  very, very thin, she was athletic and healthy. I'm sure she works out a lot to make sure she is thin but also probably doesn't eat much, I don't see a lot of defined, strong muscle. A lot of tell-tale signs here. She also isn't as tall as people think she is - about 5'6, 5'7, not 5'10 like her mother in law.

oh boy ! Another unhappy/anorexic royal. Or obssessed with her impage. The same syndroms as many royal ladies, like Diana (her wedding dress needed to be adjusted), like Leatizia, who melted down from slim but "normal" to a walking skeletton. Mary Donaldson lost much weight too and many others. Kate looked healty and muscular and roday she looks ghostly. "I don't see a lot of defined, strong muscle" : yes, me neither. I think that she takes care of her children and doesn't sit often (like her mother Carole, who gave her first interview some months ago, I can find it, I posted it on Royal dish), and doesn't eat.

MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #4508 on: May 16, 2019, 11:31:14 PM »

She looks undernourished, not just by her weight, or lack of it, but her skin looks dull and tired and she looks tired.  Itís as though her body is crying out for some good nourishment.  I suspect she smokes a lot to combat eating, which is what leads to her skin looking so dull and her face looking older than her years.

I donít know why, but I always feel a bit sad for Kate.

ITA ! I feel sorry for Kate since the first day. I felle that she's faking hapiness. She wanted William, who was happy to have a girl, while waiting for the big love. But he didn't manage to date the girls she wanted to, they were all taken or not interested by the royal life, stiff and full of restrictions, in the public eye. Harry was looking for a big love, splitting each time. William was keeping Kate as a safety blanket, and ended up proposing. Many videos on Youtbe show how happier Kate is when he's alone, and how all the body langage is showing that they are faking it. I have no idea, but if it's true, it would explain why she's melting down to a point that it could take a toll on her health.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4509 on: May 17, 2019, 12:42:25 AM »

Yes, there were times she had more bust, but she can't help that. Having no belly (after three kids!) is definitely work-out and not starving, because belly, hips, upper thigs and ass are the regions where the female body sticks longest possible to its fat depots (by nature) - you won't lose fat there without any workout, especially not belly fat. This needs crunches in three directions, lots of, kneebends with barbell on the shoulders, also lots of, over years. And if you do those, you'd most likely not even grow much fat there in the first place.

Overall, I do also think she looked best in the early years with William, with some kilos more, but she was slim then, too. And she has definitely great legs - well proportioned, toned. I would imagine she does a lot of cardio and not so much weight pulling.

My "problem" with this dress (and with most of her wardrobe) in connection with her slim figure is that she does not dress well for her very slender body type. She enhances the wrong places, she often wears dresses with too high waist (or too low, like this one), and I do also loathe that she most often "buttons up" to the throat.
Combine that with the uber-high heels, which make her look even slimmer, and the massive amount of hair, which makes her head look larger, and with her crouched posture - and you end up with Kate looking awkward.

Matter of fact, dressing for a UK size 8 or 10, what I suppose she is, is sometimes just as hard as dressing for plus size - just because the fact that size 8 or 10 fits does not mean you have a "perfect" (in the sense of perfect proportions) figure. The key is enhancing the strengths, and make the weaker parts step back in vision. And Kate often does the opposite.

ETA: I would be very careful in saying that someone has an eating disorder just judging by pictures, or because someone is very thin.
A friend of mine HAS an eating disorder for 20+ years now (bulimia, eating nothing but 3 rice crackers a day, tablets - she has been through all of these). She's 1,65 m tall, and she has had EVERY weight between 38 kg (hospitalized, then) and 85 kg (currently). When you see her right now, you'd just think "OK, overweight". When you'd seen her with 55 kg, you'd have said "perfectly normal". But then and now, she's fighting this demon - every day. Still.

Wonderful post, Kaiserin!  Star

ITA about it being hard to find clothes to fit your body. At 5’4”, I am right on the cusp of US Petite and Miss sizes, with shorter torso and longer arms and legs. It’s tough to find dresses that don’t make me look like a failed Home Economics project. Kate should get a stylist to help her, or get a new one.

And sorry about your friend. Eating disorders are monsters.
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4510 on: May 17, 2019, 01:59:47 AM »

Star
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #4511 on: May 17, 2019, 04:50:17 AM »

Remember the BAFTAs, the white one shoulder dress? Remember her back and neck in that dress? All the muscles so well defined? She probably watches carefully her diet - no or little carbs - but I donít think she has any problem. And the legs? Look at her motherís legs, it runs in the family.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4512 on: May 17, 2019, 09:09:30 AM »

If you believe the current definition of eating disorder about 85% of women have a eating disorder. I do tend to give that a bit of credit.
However there is a quite a spectrum of grey before it hits pathological.
I do think Kate (and tbh to some extent or other every royal Lady) watches her calory intake like a hawk. And I do believe she works out - how much and what exactly who knows, but I would bet Dollars to Donuts that there is a well equipped gym at Ken, no rickety bike and bumpy threadmill here. I also believe that she is still watching her diet (she was said to be on the no-carb, just Protein diet before her wedding) with a chef and and no limitations as to what to buy and what gadgets one has, that is a lot easier - and while yes eating healthy can be done on any budget, buying BIO and crafting it from scratch is more expensive and more time consuming than many a normal working mother of three can afford.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #4513 on: May 17, 2019, 09:13:19 AM »

Kate was at Battersea School yesterday for a mental health event. No press or pictures.

This morning I spoke at Battersea School and it was absolutely amazing and a real honour to have the Duchess of Cambridge, attend to hear me speak. @HRHDuchesskate

We had a lovely chat at the end about all the work she is doing on mental health. And because you canít take photos you get these wonderful dogs who are so well looked after at the school! What a fantastic day! #MHAW

https://twitter.com/HopeV...tatus/1129099916872179716

Currently visualizing my highest self
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #4514 on: May 17, 2019, 11:44:58 AM »

Round of applause.  Thumb up Jumping

There is a difference between having a strict diet/exercice routine and an eating disorder.
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 361   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: