Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 339   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1013286 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #4515 on: May 17, 2019, 01:12:29 PM »

This thread is for news and photos of Kate and relevant discussions and opinions on her connected to said news and photos. Weíre not down with the repeated discussion on her size or speculations on her mental health. These topics arenít topics we wish to host a debate about here so take it elsewhere.
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #4516 on: May 17, 2019, 03:09:50 PM »

Sorry, wonít happen again!
Michelle0187

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4517 on: May 17, 2019, 03:44:52 PM »

This thread is for news and photos of Kate and relevant discussions and opinions on her connected to said news and photos. Weíre not down with the repeated discussion on her size or speculations on her mental health. These topics arenít topics we wish to host a debate about here so take it elsewhere.

The debate about her having an ED was pretty offensive. I really hope it doesnít get mentioned here again.
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4518 on: May 17, 2019, 03:48:41 PM »

The debate about her having an ED was pretty offensive. I really hope it doesnít get mentioned here again.

Star
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #4519 on: May 17, 2019, 04:16:46 PM »

Secret I'm actually low key excited to see Kate's Chelsea garden. I enjoy gardening and I enjoy gossiping about royals so it's right up my street. I also wish she would do a bit more with children's gardening, city farms, therapeutic gardening, etc, as it's a good cause and she seems to come alive when she has her Barbour and jeggings on  Secret

Take your pedopologies elsewhere
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4520 on: May 17, 2019, 05:03:46 PM »

Secret I'm actually low key excited to see Kate's Chelsea garden. I enjoy gardening and I enjoy gossiping about royals so it's right up my street. I also wish she would do a bit more with children's gardening, city farms, therapeutic gardening, etc, as it's a good cause and she seems to come alive when she has her Barbour and jeggings on  Secret

I agree FC.  Itís a good match.  I would also like her to sidle into biodiversity, seed saving and allotments, but suspect that will never happen.

Maybe we should have am RD seed exchange?
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4521 on: May 17, 2019, 05:27:37 PM »

Kate's been recorded as not eating during tours, or only eating tiny salads if she does eat.

I mean, it's pretty obvious she has something going on with her, and it's really, really tragic. She was not like this until the engagement. She's as skeletal now after three kids as she was prior to the wedding. Kate is not naturally  very, very thin, she was athletic and healthy. I'm sure she works out a lot to make sure she is thin but also probably doesn't eat much, I don't see a lot of defined, strong muscle. A lot of tell-tale signs here. She also isn't as tall as people think she is - about 5'6, 5'7, not 5'10 like her mother in law.

i agree.  many of us know that this is not kate's body type. when she didn't mess around w/ it she looked great.  however, by the wedding  she was super thin and has stayed as such since then, and it doesn't seem that it will change.
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4522 on: May 17, 2019, 05:50:53 PM »

Perhaps it will happen. She's not shown a strong particular interest in any one thing so far. If this proves to be it, all to the good.

Star  I love gardening - flowers, veggies et al, inside and out.

anneboleyn

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4523 on: May 17, 2019, 05:51:24 PM »

she seems to come alive when she has her Barbour and jeggings on  Secret

This is SO true. She always looks so animated and happy when she's in a more casual setting, usually outdoorsy!
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #4524 on: May 17, 2019, 06:09:28 PM »

I agree FC.  Itís a good match.  I would also like her to sidle into biodiversity, seed saving and allotments, but suspect that will never happen.

Chilling in the Royal Dish garden like

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #4525 on: May 17, 2019, 06:14:20 PM »

she seems to come alive when she has her Barbour and jeggings on  Secret

This is SO true. She always looks so animated and happy when she's in a more casual setting, usually outdoorsy!

She's much more comfortable and enthusiastic:

LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4526 on: May 17, 2019, 06:32:26 PM »

I love her outdoor events. She really shines at those and you can tell she's totally in her element. I would love to see her own garden/gardens.
kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4527 on: May 17, 2019, 06:42:57 PM »

She's just a tomboy at heart no denying it. I'll give her props for doing the heels and whatnot though.  I doubt I could.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4528 on: May 17, 2019, 07:08:11 PM »

She's just a tomboy at heart no denying it. I'll give her props for doing the heels and whatnot though.  I doubt I could.

I would have to be carried around in a litter if I wore heels that spiky and high.
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4529 on: May 17, 2019, 07:19:55 PM »

Chilling in the Royal Dish garden like

I looooovvvveeeee Kath and Kim!
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 339   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: