Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 123   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 327998 times)
Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: April 20, 2017, 12:16:09 PM »

Kate speaking... I can't actually hear what she's saying... I can never properly hear what she says whenever she's speaking... maybe it's deliberate to whoever is taking the video? Or maybe it's just the way she talks....  Thinking

https://twitter.com/Kensi...status/854969653722054658
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: April 20, 2017, 12:19:21 PM »

"How have you found it... The past (last?) few days..." is all I can understand. She mumbles, talks so quietly, it's so bizarre.
Georgie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: April 20, 2017, 12:25:13 PM »

Yeah it is bizarre  Crazy Thanks for letting me know what some words spoken were lol

- Kate's Armani suit cost $848

- In regards to kate being pregnant.... is there a possibility that she might have just gained weight and isn't pregnant? I'm not a health expert or anything, but I've heard metabolism slows down as you get older and apparently if you don't eat then that can also make you gain weight (I keep seeing tweets about how she loves smoothies)... or at least that's what I've read. I could be totally wrong of course

Here's another article about Kate being bullied at Downe House:

Jessica Hay, who shared a dormitory with Miss Middleton after she moved to Marlborough at 14, is reported to have made the allegations when interviewed for the new biography.
Last night, she insisted that Miss Middleton confided in her about cruelty at Downe House during late-night heart-to-hearts.
‘She said that there was a group of girls that called her names and they stole her books and stuff – little things like that. They rounded up on her a bit because she was quite a soft and nice person…
‘When she used to go to lunch she would sit down with people and they all used to get up and sit on another table.’

http://www.dailymail.co.u...s-school-skinny-meek.html

Here's a video of Kate from yesterday talking (in that ridiculously fake and awful accent of hers) at the Heads Together event

https://source-news.s3.am...AcbuXaG8JuZVCS7v0KfWAY%3D

http://itnsourcenews.com - it's one of the first videos if you scroll down a little. I thought she'd done ok, but I've seen the comments on twitter saying that she was just being awkward and vain and nervous (as usual)... so basically it's the same, old Kate I guess...

How much of what Kate says when she's talking like in the video is scripted/memorised?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 01:10:22 PM by Georgie » Logged
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: April 20, 2017, 02:16:14 PM »

Yeah it is bizarre  Crazy Thanks for letting me know what some words spoken were lol

- Kate's Armani suit cost $848

- In regards to kate being pregnant.... is there a possibility that she might have just gained weight and isn't pregnant? I'm not a health expert or anything, but I've heard metabolism slows down as you get older and apparently if you don't eat then that can also make you gain weight (I keep seeing tweets about how she loves smoothies)... or at least that's what I've read. I could be totally wrong of course

Here's a video of Kate from yesterday talking (in that ridiculously fake and awful accent of hers) at the Heads Together event

https://source-news.s3.am...AcbuXaG8JuZVCS7v0KfWAY%3D

http://itnsourcenews.com - it's one of the first videos if you scroll down a little. I thought she'd done ok, but I've seen the comments on twitter saying that she was just being awkward and vain and nervous (as usual)... so basically it's the same, old Kate I guess...

How much of what Kate says when she's talking like in the video is scripted/memorised?

A lot, I think. What I notice is that she doesn't do a give and take of a normal conversation - she either just talks over other people or just says what she wants to say even if it isn't related to what the other speaker just said. Like, with the single mother, she just nods and nods, faster and faster, as if she knows what she is going to say "I just don't know how you manage it" and she's trying to not forget before the woman stops speaking. For the kids - same question she asks all the kids: "do you have someone you can talk to? That's brilliant." Then the next scene with the woman and man next to the mailbox, she is just talking over them - not waiting for them to finish, just trying to get out her talking points.

To me, it feels very rushed (like she doesn't really care, she's just trying to get this over with) and also she seems not engaged because isn't actually LISTENING to what anyone is saying. She's just nodding like a maniac and then blurting out her talking points, sometimes even while the other person is still talking!

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Vava

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: April 20, 2017, 05:13:56 PM »

I think that video was the first time I could really understand what she was saying.  She was wearing a microphone, that's why. 
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: April 20, 2017, 06:46:58 PM »

Vava

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: April 20, 2017, 07:26:46 PM »

The fabric looks CHEAP.  The sleeves are a weird length.  The jacket doesn't fit Kate very well - you shouldn't see the shoulder pad outline, and it's too tight in the back.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: April 20, 2017, 08:50:36 PM »

And orange is not her color.
Georgie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: April 20, 2017, 11:19:41 PM »

Catherine reveals struggles with motherhood during mental health talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo2WMwnSyvo

William Kate and Harry open The Global Academy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9plEtDnujI
wisdomheaven

Gigantic Member

#SRFSugar

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: April 20, 2017, 11:48:01 PM »

This is probably the most substantive i have heard her speak on ANYTHING.

The Duchess of Cambridge, mother to Prince George and Princess Charlotte, said it was essential for parents to begin discussing mental health with children at a young age, through play as she attend the official opening of The Global Academy in support of Heads Together | April 20, 2017

Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: April 20, 2017, 11:58:31 PM »

The Duchess of Cambridge, mother to Prince George and Princess Charlotte, said it was essential for parents to begin discussing mental health with children at a young age, through play as she attend the official opening of The Global Academy in support of Heads Together | April 20, 2017

What the heck is going on? She's never said anything remotely smart, and now this? Secret training? An ear piece hidden behind all that ridiculous hair? Colour me very suprised!
Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: April 21, 2017, 12:46:16 AM »

While Harry is nodding in agreement and clearly paying rapt attention to what Kate is saying, William for his part is just looking annoyed. Granted, this expression tends to linger over William's face in general, so I can't be sure what he's thinking, but a certain grumpy Swedish King comes to mind when I see William at speaking engagements.

Kate: what can I say other than I am truly impressed with today. I love her in pencil skirts, they're so professional and clean and I wish she'd give up her girly frills for good to favour this look all of the time. The suit is beautifully fitted, she is holding her hands by her side as she walks, and she has clearly taken the time to consider poignant things to say about the subject at hand. Her hair: I hate it, I always will until she cuts it or gets rid of those horrible Dolly Parton extensions and wiglets. There is no need for costume hair on a regular day's work.

And so, while I am not overly optimistic, I am hoping that today's Kate is on exhibit more often going forward. It's a good look. William could do with lightening up and not appearing so mean. But on the other hand, I am beginning to understand the purpose of what-on-earth-is-this-campaign so that's good, right?

Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: April 21, 2017, 12:49:50 AM »

Good on Kate for saying what she did, it's a good start. It made me think of the age-appropriate lectures she attended when George was little, only interested in what applied to her child's age--I forget what engagements these were, but anyway, I think it's stuff she parroted from them but it's a good way to look at things. It's very true. They don't have a way to express all their feelings, so it's important to learn how to deal with those feelings as a parent and direct your child and teach them how to even when they can't talk about them.
HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: April 21, 2017, 01:39:26 AM »

I want to give kate points today...but i have to wonder why, after nearly 2 years of mental health engagements, this is the first time something like this has come out of her mouth. Did it take her 2 years to memorize this, or is this what she's learned from the people that actually work in the mental health field, and she's just vocally regurgitating the things they've told her?

Sorry to be so cynical, but i will always question the cambridges, since nothing they do or say ever seems genuine.  
Vava

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: April 21, 2017, 03:26:41 AM »

I think if she could get those hands of hers under control, the effect would be better.  And William, for the love of all things holy, could he at least act interested? 
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 123   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: