Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 361   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1110595 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #5280 on: October 28, 2019, 05:25:50 AM »

I haven't read the Court Circular is a long time (paywall), but I remember clearly reading about Princess Anne:  she'd have a bunch of engagements in a single day (four? five?), and the CC listed the arrival times for each one.  It was interesting reading, because it showed what a well-oiled machine the Firm really is.

I have been reading the CC since the mid-90s and have never seen times listed. It must be a much older CC.

You can find the CC not behind a pay wall here - https://theroyalrecord.wordpress.com/ and here https://www.royal.uk/court-circular

The first one is posted by someone who has access to The Times and puts it up most days. Sometimes it is a day or so behind but that is because it is a labour of love and not a paid job.

The second is from the British Monarch website and sometimes it can be quite slow in going up.
Banana Thank you for the link to the Royal Record luvcharles.  Star
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #5281 on: November 04, 2019, 09:25:39 AM »

It's been a long time since the Duchess of Cambridge was able to wander along to the pub for a tipple or two with friends without anyone noticing.

But she managed to do just that when she joined fellow ‘school-run mums’ at a drinks party in Chelsea – and she owes it all to a secret entrance that, legend has it, was installed especially for Prince Harry her husband's brother.

Although the venue – the Hollywood Arms – sounds uber-glamorous, it is actually pretty low-key, with regulars drawn by its lazy weekend brunches and Sunday roasts.

Kate was there last month to attend a ‘meet and greet’ drinks party, held each year for parents of new pupils at the £6,000 a term Thomas’s school in Battersea. Her daughter Princess Charlotte, four, joined in September, following in the footsteps of her big brother George, who has been a pupil at the school since 2017.

The Duchess was able to attend the event thanks to a special entrance at the Hollywood Arms. Using the doorway in a rear alley meant Kate could pass in and out without someone recording it on their smartphone.

With just one Royal protection officer keeping a discreet eye on the festivities, Kate is said to have enjoyed a few drinks and was relaxed in the company of her new pals.

The group used a private salon, called the Boulevard Bar, which costs £2,500 to hire and can hold up to 80 people.

According to my sources, the secret entrance was originally installed for her husband's brother during his bachelor days.

https://www.dailymail.co....ourtesy-Prince-Harry.html

Currently visualizing my highest self
Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #5282 on: November 05, 2019, 06:57:35 AM »

This may have been posted already, but I wonder why the Spanish floral tiara was photoshopped on Kate.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 07:43:59 AM by Imperial Majesty » Logged
Aubiette

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5283 on: November 06, 2019, 01:10:27 AM »

Kate held a ‘Early Years’ meeting today.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #5284 on: November 07, 2019, 03:28:13 PM »

From reporter Russell Myers on Twitter:
The #DuchessofCambridge has visited the BBC Children’s and Education team at Old Broadcasting House this afternoon ahead of #AntiBullyingWeek  next week. It was a private engagement but I understand something very interesting is in the pipeline 👀
All I can say at this stage is that it a really interesting project and next year will be a big year for her with this line of work! Watch this space!
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5285 on: November 07, 2019, 11:56:13 PM »

I may have missed a previous discussion about this on RD, but is there any indication that Kate has had work done on her nose? For some reason the pictures of her at the engagement today drew me to her nose and it looks...peculiar. Of course it could just be the camera angle, but if anyone knows if she's had work done, it would help my mind make sense of why her nose looks different to me,
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5286 on: November 11, 2019, 10:26:39 PM »

I may have missed a previous discussion about this on RD, but is there any indication that Kate has had work done on her nose? For some reason the pictures of her at the engagement today drew me to her nose and it looks...peculiar. Of course it could just be the camera angle, but if anyone knows if she's had work done, it would help my mind make sense of why her nose looks different to me,

If you google 'Kate Middleton nose job' you will find lots of "before and after" pics which suggest she has had some trimming done.  The tip of her nose looks less bulbous than it did when she was a teenager, and the nose overall looks slimmer.  I also suspect some work around the eyes.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5287 on: November 11, 2019, 10:45:55 PM »

If you google 'Kate Middleton nose job' you will find lots of "before and after" pics which suggest she has had some trimming done.  The tip of her nose looks less bulbous than it did when she was a teenager, and the nose overall looks slimmer.  I also suspect some work around the eyes.

Thank you! I'm glad it's not my eyes playing tricks on me! I've noticed recently her eyes look a little different and less "aged" compared to some previous photos.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #5288 on: November 13, 2019, 06:53:31 PM »

Graham Butland, EACH’s outgoing chief executive, made comments about Kate:

https://people.com/royals...ce-that-is-her-character/

I feel as though we have grown up with her.    I remember how nervous she was. It wasn’t just the 200 people in front of her, but the world’s press and TV and everything there. I’ve noticed how comfortably she has grown into her new position. In the very early days, I remember her coming into a room and her head would be slightly down and the long hair would be across. Now, she comes in with her head held high.    But she hasn’t lost the common touch. She can still empathize with the children and families who we care for. Whenever she comes — and with private visits without the gaze of the press — the feedback we get from families is tremendous. If you’re a royal having to learn the common touch, is that more difficult than being a commoner having to learn the royal touch? She is so natural when I see her with children and families. This is not someone struggling to stay in character. That is her character.
Aubiette

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5289 on: November 13, 2019, 08:29:37 PM »

Graham Butland, EACH’s outgoing chief executive, made comments about Kate:

https://people.com/royals...ce-that-is-her-character/

I feel as though we have grown up with her.    I remember how nervous she was. It wasn’t just the 200 people in front of her, but the world’s press and TV and everything there. I’ve noticed how comfortably she has grown into her new position. In the very early days, I remember her coming into a room and her head would be slightly down and the long hair would be across. Now, she comes in with her head held high.    But she hasn’t lost the common touch. She can still empathize with the children and families who we care for. Whenever she comes — and with private visits without the gaze of the press — the feedback we get from families is tremendous. If you’re a royal having to learn the common touch, is that more difficult than being a commoner having to learn the royal touch? She is so natural when I see her with children and families. This is not someone struggling to stay in character. That is her character.

That’s awesome. Thanks for sharing.  Thumb up
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #5290 on: November 14, 2019, 01:10:38 AM »

CC 13/11. The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, Action on Addiction, today visited the Brink, 21 Parr Street, Liverpool
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #5291 on: November 14, 2019, 08:53:40 AM »

The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, Action on Addiction, today visited the Brink, 21 Parr Street, Liverpool.
COURT CIRCULAR || 13 NOVEMBER 2019

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #5292 on: November 15, 2019, 02:18:33 PM »

Kate arriving at EACH in her repeated Oscar de la Renta suit

At the train station earlier

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #5293 on: November 15, 2019, 02:40:43 PM »

I love this colour. She looks great.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5294 on: November 15, 2019, 02:42:16 PM »

Point for taking the train...and of course for repeating.
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 361   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: