Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 386   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1175453 times)
Skirt Queen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5295 on: November 15, 2019, 02:43:07 PM »

Point for taking the train...and of course for repeating.

Also nice to see that her hair is tame.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #5296 on: November 15, 2019, 03:14:00 PM »

LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5297 on: November 15, 2019, 03:34:16 PM »

I love that suit and am so happy she repeated it. The colour is amazing.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #5298 on: November 15, 2019, 03:41:28 PM »

I love the suit, the color is to die for, but I am not sure that such an outfit is appropriate to a hospice opening. 🤔🤔🤔
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 04:02:40 PM by Tatini » Logged
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5299 on: November 15, 2019, 03:42:40 PM »

Yeah I think the outfit is a little childish and too bright
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5300 on: November 15, 2019, 03:44:59 PM »

I love the color but hate the outfit.  Far too twee, IMO.

She looks pleased and happy to be there though, so I am focusing on that aspect instead.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #5301 on: November 15, 2019, 03:47:43 PM »

I agree. I’ve always taken issue with her girlie “flippy” skirts and the color is just a shade or two off for my personal preferences.

She’s also back to that over the top gurning again  Snare

Lady Liebe

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5302 on: November 15, 2019, 03:56:07 PM »

I like the outfit, qualified with the fact that I'm not fond of peplums. I love the pop of the color on her, perfect for a fall day visit to children's hospice. Points for taking the train, repeating and carrying a briefcase.

I like the way she made sure pay attention to and touch the little guy even as he sleeps with his kitty toy clutched in his arm.

The toy strewn room means means Catherine and EACH are very comfortable with each other. No tidying up and keep the room neat until the visit is over. The kids are more important.

Are the earrings new? I really like them.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #5303 on: November 15, 2019, 03:56:24 PM »

Bad posture and hair all over the place, classic Kate. I don't like the suit but the colour is absolutely fantastic and suits her beautifully!

She also looks trully engaged and happy to be there.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #5304 on: November 15, 2019, 04:06:17 PM »

I agree. I’ve always taken issue with her girlie “flippy” skirts and the color is just a shade or two off for my personal preferences.

I've to disagree. Those poor children are going too see enough serious and probably grim doctors dressed all in clean white in the future.

The last thing they need IMO is another royal nor not with a serious face and all clean up doctor's attire visiting them.

royalviewers

Warned
Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #5305 on: November 15, 2019, 04:43:23 PM »

Agree !!!  Thumb up

I've to disagree. Those poor children are going too see enough serious and probably grim doctors dressed all in clean white in the future.

The last thing they need IMO is another royal nor not with a serious face and all clean up doctor's attire visiting them.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #5306 on: November 15, 2019, 04:45:18 PM »

I don't really like the suit, but it photographs well

It was also really photogenic at the Opera House visit earlier in the year

Overall, it's a well done from me. She went, she looked properly Princessy, she repeated, she took the train, she looked a hundred times more comfortable with staff and users than she used to, she did a speech...

This is a nice photo:

This is the speech. Nice one, Catherine Quin:

It is wonderful to be here today to open The Nook Hospice. And a huge congratulations to everyone here involved.

The Nook is a realisation of a vision that began five years ago. Thanks to immense generosity and support from all those who contributed to the Appeal, this state-of-the-art facility is fully operational and already making such a difference.

At the opening of the Treehouse Hospice many years ago (which I think I will remember for some years to come as it was my first ever speech!), I referred to your hospices as being homes. This visit today has only reinforced for me just what is at the heart of what you do here, throughout your work, and that is family.

You have created here at The Nook a nurturing, caring environment that allows families who are going through the unimaginable the ability to spend precious quality time with each other, comforted in the knowledge that their children are being looked after in the best possible way.

EACH was one of the very first charities that I decided to become Patron of after my marriage. Whilst a lot has changed since then, my commitment and support for this wonderful organisation and the work that you do has not.

Over the years, I have seen first-hand the depth of EACH’s reputation as a standard-bearer in children’s hospice care, both here in the U.K. and internationally too, during my visits to Malaysia and Australia.

Your hugely dedicated and talented team are at the core of this success and I wanted especially today to thank you, Graham, for everything you have done over the past sixteen years and to wish you a very happy retirement.

The Nook Hospice is a fitting tribute to all your staff, its generous supporters and its awe-inspiring children and families who I have been so lucky to meet here today. I therefore could not be more delighted to invite my army of little helpers to join me in officially opening this new hospice.'

faulty DNA
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #5307 on: November 15, 2019, 04:45:40 PM »

I don't know why but her outfit gives me princessy vibes. Not royal/regal princess, but more a fantasy / kids princess.
So, a good choice Thinking
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5308 on: November 15, 2019, 05:03:52 PM »

Honestly why doesn’t she stick with these types of charities and do more of them? I love them and I get to know more about the hospices too. Honestly this is something that is so beautiful to me to witness.
Lady Liebe

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5309 on: November 15, 2019, 05:14:29 PM »

Honestly why doesn’t she stick with these types of charities and do more of them? I love them and I get to know more about the hospices too. Honestly this is something that is so beautiful to me to witness.

I'm glad you like the Hospices, and are learning more about them. But there are far more and different kinds of charities in the UK, and Kate cannot just stick to one kind of charity without offending others.
She uses her talents in many ways, for different causes, which is what a good member of the BRF does.
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 386   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: