Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 406   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1221647 times)
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5310 on: November 15, 2019, 06:38:56 PM »

Honestly why doesn’t she stick with these types of charities and do more of them? I love them and I get to know more about the hospices too. Honestly this is something that is so beautiful to me to witness.

I'm glad you like the Hospices, and are learning more about them. But there are far more and different kinds of charities in the UK, and Kate cannot just stick to one kind of charity without offending others.
She uses her talents in many ways, for different causes, which is what a good member of the BRF does.
Didn't mean to only stick with just Hospice but these types of royal duties I prefer than Umbrella organizations.
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5311 on: November 15, 2019, 07:25:03 PM »

Honestly why doesn’t she stick with these types of charities and do more of them? I love them and I get to know more about the hospices too. Honestly this is something that is so beautiful to me to witness.

As she barely does EACH 1x a year,  I agree it's nice to see her with her patronages and this one being so important. But i think it's because the visits are emotionally hard.  Chances of her seeing the same child (the same age of her own) on her next visit are slim.  It's got to be hard.
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5312 on: November 15, 2019, 07:45:17 PM »

As she barely does EACH 1x a year,  I agree it's nice to see her with her patronages and this one being so important. But i think it's because the visits are emotionally hard.  Chances of her seeing the same child (the same age of her own) on her next visit are slim.  It's got to be hard.

I'm sure it's even more difficult for the people working there caring for these poor children day in and day out...
Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5313 on: November 15, 2019, 07:58:02 PM »

^ Tell me about it, I nursed in a hospice.

And wjstv about how hard it is for parents to watch their children suffer.

What is it  about this younger generation of royals so full of happiness w hard things are fine them instead of putting their feelings aside and thinking of others
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5314 on: November 15, 2019, 11:06:08 PM »

^ Tell me about it, I nursed in a hospice.

And wjstv about how hard it is for parents to watch their children suffer.

What is it  about this younger generation of royals so full of happiness w hard things are fine them instead of putting their feelings aside and thinking of others

She is patron by choice. She visits publically, privately, has met families in their own homes so I would say she has put aside how difficult the subject matter is.
CyrilSebastian

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5315 on: November 15, 2019, 11:20:58 PM »

I love this colour. She looks great.

A fabulous shade of purple!
Bunnyette

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5316 on: November 15, 2019, 11:31:23 PM »

Looks like Catherine Quinn is moving on

https://www.dailymail.co....working-future-queen.html

Perhaps the job was too boring or she was overqualified.  A shame as I think Kate has come a long way with.  With Catherine at her side.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

FutureCrayonNotRoyal

Ignore
« Reply #5317 on: November 15, 2019, 11:44:33 PM »

Perhaps the job was too boring or she was overqualified.  A shame as I think Kate has come a long way with.  With Catherine at her side.

Nice work, Ms Quinn! Overall, the KP team seems more skilled, experienced and civil service-y, so I have faith that her replacement won't just be a 21 year old St Andrews grad with a Pinterest board and a well worn DVD of the Princess Diaries

Poorly thought out foundation coming soon, exact launch date tbc
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #5318 on: November 15, 2019, 11:45:45 PM »

She did strike me as too “good” for the job somehow. But, Kate came a longggg way during her tenure. She was a great pick and I hope the next person is equally successful.

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #5319 on: November 16, 2019, 12:51:53 AM »

A shame as Catherine Quinn was a success in forcing Kate to do at least a fraction of the job she married in to do and I think had an influence on William as well.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Lady Liebe

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5320 on: November 16, 2019, 01:55:43 AM »

Nice work, Ms Quinn! Overall, the KP team seems more skilled, experienced and civil service-y, so I have faith that her replacement won't just be a 21 year old St Andrews grad with a Pinterest board and a well worn DVD of the Princess Diaries

Catherine Quinn has whipped Kate into shape and set a high bar for the next person. She may have a hand in choosing her replacement and that would be all to the good. I would not be surprised to see her brought back on board when Charles becomes King and Kate becomes Princess of Wales. CQ would be excellent to help her in her first years in that role.

Do what you can, where you are, with what you’ve got.   Teddy Roosevelt
Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5321 on: November 16, 2019, 09:57:52 AM »

Maybe CQ be became tired /bored of trying to get a near 40-year old woman behave like an adult and work more
Chandrasekhi

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5322 on: November 16, 2019, 10:52:58 AM »

Kate looks less caricature-ish and more human in the vid-clips:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlH9dxUeZFY
It was a heart-sore/warming event. Kate did good. I like that she is solicitous of children without invading their personal space - she seems to seek their consent without assuming it.
Chandrasekhi

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5323 on: November 16, 2019, 10:58:37 AM »

A shame as Catherine Quinn was a success in forcing Kate to do at least a fraction of the job she married in to do and I think had an influence on William as well.
Perhaps it's "Mission Accomplised" when "Mission Impossible" seemed the starting refrain. Time to pass on the baton. The Cambridges seem to have bruit up momentum in the right direction. Well done, CQ Clapping
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

FutureCrayonNotRoyal

Ignore
« Reply #5324 on: November 16, 2019, 12:25:30 PM »

Kate will be guest of honour on Mary’s big BBC1 Christmas show after the pair became pals through their charity work ,They are expected to create a feast to reward charity workers who are on duty over Christmas and New Year"

Poorly thought out foundation coming soon, exact launch date tbc
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 406   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: