Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 439   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1386262 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5340 on: November 27, 2019, 06:12:34 AM »

I find it odd William isn't showing up but Kate is.

He's too busy riding his motorcycle or something I guess.
He's in Oman during the NATO reception but he'll be at the Diplomatic Reception on December 11.  Smiley

I donít think the NATO reception is a tiara event.
I agree. I think this is going to be a more casual event than the Diplomatic Reception.
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5341 on: November 28, 2019, 01:23:52 AM »

CC Wednesday:
The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, today completed two days with Kingston Hospital Maternity Unit in London.

Interesting! Wonder why she was there.
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5342 on: November 28, 2019, 01:58:54 AM »

CC Wednesday:
The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, today completed two days with Kingston Hospital Maternity Unit in London.

Oohhh I donít know. Maybe weíll get more info. Speculation on twitter suggests itís part of the Early Years Intervention but speculation is often wrong.
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #5343 on: November 28, 2019, 05:40:06 AM »

CC Wednesday:

Oohhh I donít know. Maybe weíll get more info. Speculation on twitter suggests itís part of the Early Years Intervention but speculation is often wrong.

Isnít she patron of a midwifesí college or something similar? A payronage that she took ober from TQ while pregnant with Louis?
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5344 on: November 28, 2019, 06:03:36 AM »

CC Wednesday:

Oohhh I don’t know. Maybe we’ll get more info. Speculation on twitter suggests it’s part of the Early Years Intervention but speculation is often wrong.

Isn’t she patron of a midwifes’ college or something similar? A payronage that she took ober from TQ while pregnant with Louis?

Maybe this patronage? Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists or Nursing Now campaign?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 06:08:51 AM by Aubiette » Logged
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #5345 on: November 28, 2019, 06:57:07 AM »

New patronages and actually working with them would be fantastic.

I wonder what this 'completed two days' thing is exactly. A visit two days in a row? What precisely?

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5346 on: November 28, 2019, 07:45:25 AM »

These sorts of things mean that the royal basically was there during two full shifts and saw all the workings of the hospital from the administration right down to what happens on the wards. She may, or may not, have any contact with patients.
Lemon drizzle
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5347 on: November 28, 2019, 11:14:41 AM »

https://www.hellomagazine...xperience-maternity-ward/
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #5348 on: November 28, 2019, 11:25:43 AM »

KP confirmed to Rebecca English that it was for her Early Years Initiative

@KensingtonRoyal have confirmed to me that the Duchess of Cambridge has spent the past two days at @KingstonHospNHS maternity unit, learning more about its work as part of her Early Years project, which looks at how our experiences between birth and five years affect us as adults
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #5349 on: November 28, 2019, 12:09:26 PM »

CC Wednesday:

Isnít she patron of a midwifesí college or something similar? A payronage that she took ober from TQ while pregnant with Louis?

Maybe this patronage? Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists or Nursing Now campaign?

That is what I was thinking about, thank you, Aubiette!
 Star
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #5350 on: November 28, 2019, 12:35:57 PM »

CC Wednesday:

Good for her! I wonder if we might get some footage on the Mary Berry Christmas special?

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5351 on: November 28, 2019, 05:40:27 PM »

Glad she is working at least.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #5352 on: December 03, 2019, 08:25:42 PM »

Kate in green Wickstead on her way to the NATO event

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5353 on: December 03, 2019, 08:44:19 PM »

She looks like she yearns for a quiet evening at home in her jammies and a Netflix movie...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5354 on: December 03, 2019, 08:51:40 PM »

This is not the kind of event she's used to doing by herself. It shows some of the newfound maturity on her part to go solo since Will is away. She looks like she's psyching herself up for the event, IMHO, maybe with the promise of her jammies and the TV remote afterwards!

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 439   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: