Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 431   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1337558 times)
amethyst

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5370 on: December 04, 2019, 01:53:01 PM »

I wish it was a tiara event too! The pics Iíve seen inside, she looks beautiful and is chatting with Trudeau, etc. I too think it would be nerve wracking. At the end of the day she was just a regular person but this is her future so getting on with it and making small talk with world leaders is part of it. Doing it without William ups the ante too.
I do hate that shade of green but she seems to love it.

Star

I think sometimes people forget this bit of information about Kate.  Regardless of how you may feel about how she got where she is, she is still very much a normal girl thrust into large spectacles of situations that are increasingly difficult to prepare for.  I myself, have degrees in political science, government and history and I would be appallingly nervous and very stressed to be hobnobbing with prime ministers and presidents.  No amount of research and prep would prepare for you standing in front of the leaders of the world.

(..)
Why on earth? Many of our "world leaders" have a poorer education, or are just sensationally dumb. On a summit on astrophysics (as an example) I would probably share your concern about being unable to contribute anything of more value than "Oh? ladies' is just around the corner to the left"..
But not only is this not a work meeting but a more formal representational event, and thus all Kate had to do was small talk, but also politics is something that educated (and esp. people in the royalty business) should follow and be informed about. Not sure if I was nervous, esp. considering Kate had met almost each and every one before on such state occassions/visits, and anyway with Kate it is highly likely they spoke about kids, the new it Christmas presents and making cookies...
As to tiara event, yes, sadly no, but apart from the royals and Melania (and why the heck her?) no other spouses and first partners were invited. So it wasn't quite the call for bling...

there were definitely other spouses there, Mrs. Poland and Mrs. Turkey for sure. photo
and other than the royals I donít think thereís many tiaras at the diplomatic reception either so I donít see how that should prevent this from being a tiara event either
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5371 on: December 04, 2019, 01:58:59 PM »

New patronage and engagement for Kate today with Family Action at Peterley Farm. She takes over for the Queen.
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5372 on: December 04, 2019, 01:59:31 PM »

New patronage for Kate announced this morning. The Queen has passed along Family Action to her.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #5373 on: December 04, 2019, 02:10:05 PM »

New patronage and engagement for Kate today with Family Action at Peterley Farm. She takes over for the Queen.

Very festive colour scheme

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #5374 on: December 04, 2019, 02:24:00 PM »

Oh, no, not the horrid jeggings again. I do not need to see your crotch, Kate.

I love the colors on her though, but the hair needs a good trim again.

Glad she has another patronage. I hope she visits them often. It sounds like a great organization that can use the publicity.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #5375 on: December 04, 2019, 02:51:39 PM »

A couple more photos. She looked nice and I liked the diamond earrings. Even a year ago, I'm not sure she would have gone to such a senior event without Will, so I'm glad she did. Her expressions were off the chart, but she never once looked sulky or awkward when in the event

If she was botoxed, could her forehead move like that?
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5376 on: December 04, 2019, 02:56:47 PM »

More about her new patronage which was formerly QEII's.

https://www.family-action.org.uk/

Who we are

Family Action transforms lives by providing practical, emotional and financial support to those who are experiencing poverty, disadvantage and social isolation across the country.

We have been building stronger families since 1869, and today work with over 45,000 families through over 140 community-based services. Thousands more are supported with financial assistance through education and welfare grants programmes.

Our innovative services reach out to those in need, we strengthen families and communities, build skills and resilience and improve the life chances of children and adults.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #5377 on: December 04, 2019, 03:00:33 PM »

A couple more photos. She looked nice and I liked the diamond earrings. Even a year ago, I'm not sure she would have gone to such a senior event without Will, so I'm glad she did. Her expressions were off the chart, but she never once looked sulky or awkward when in the event

She is always captured in the most extreme expressions lol.

But, it says a lot about how far sheís managed to drag herself along to be able to attend a high powered event like this without William. I would say, whatever the strategy was to get her competent as a Princess of Wales and Queen Consort has worked. If it took the better part of a decade, so be it, because here we are.

GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5378 on: December 04, 2019, 03:02:26 PM »

Itís only stiff when itís fresh.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5379 on: December 04, 2019, 04:16:37 PM »

More about her new patronage which was formerly QEII's.

https://www.family-action.org.uk/

Who we are

Family Action transforms lives by providing practical, emotional and financial support to those who are experiencing poverty, disadvantage and social isolation across the country.

We have been building stronger families since 1869, and today work with over 45,000 families through over 140 community-based services. Thousands more are supported with financial assistance through education and welfare grants programmes.

Our innovative services reach out to those in need, we strengthen families and communities, build skills and resilience and improve the life chances of children and adults.

It seems a good fit for her.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5380 on: December 04, 2019, 04:20:00 PM »

Botox usually takes a few days to settle in. When I've had mine done, after it settles, my forehead movement is minimal. She doesn't look Botoxed here.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #5381 on: December 04, 2019, 04:31:33 PM »

So two new patronages in one day, am I getting it right?
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5382 on: December 04, 2019, 04:44:15 PM »

So two new patronages in one day, am I getting it right?

I think itís just the one...Family Action...but it was both announced and visited on the same day.  I was also confused. 
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5383 on: December 04, 2019, 05:19:42 PM »

I hope she does a lot for this patronage.
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5384 on: December 04, 2019, 05:42:33 PM »

Wonderful pics and info on @RoyalFamily and KP twitter. Making Christmas decorations, preparing food for the reindeer, posting letters to Santa, picking out trees with the kids, and speaking to parents about Family Action services.
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 431   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: