Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 414   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1254987 times)
Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5430 on: December 31, 2019, 10:18:43 AM »

Very well written letter. Clear sentence-structure, simple expressions and vocabulary, she focuses on the actual work and that it's all about. She doesn't try to impress the public with her vocabulary nor she makes it all about herself but she highlitghs the work of nurses and midwives while she expresses her excitement for learning from them. Very thoughtful letter and it seems as an honest approach.

I don't think that Kate ever wanted to outshine anyone. I'd believe she'd gladly go for the quiet housewife thing.

I'm happy that she's come into her own.

I'm sure you're right but she must have realised when she married into the RF she would have responsibilities. It's taken long enough but better late than never I guess
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #5431 on: January 01, 2020, 12:21:55 PM »

Very well written letter. Clear sentence-structure, simple expressions and vocabulary, she focuses on the actual work and that it's all about. She doesn't try to impress the public with her vocabulary nor she makes it all about herself but she highlitghs the work of nurses and midwives while she expresses her excitement for learning from them. Very thoughtful letter and it seems as an honest approach.

I don't think that Kate ever wanted to outshine anyone. I'd believe she'd gladly go for the quiet housewife thing.

I'm happy that she's come into her own.
I don't think she ever wanted to outshine anyone either but her marriage came with specific duties and she has to shine in her own way and do her job properly and being descent.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #5432 on: January 01, 2020, 12:42:35 PM »

It's Kate's birthday on the 9th so I'm wondering if we'll get another Norfolk church appearance?

#stayhomesavelives
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5433 on: January 01, 2020, 01:00:42 PM »

It's Kate's birthday on the 9th so I'm wondering if we'll get another Norfolk church appearance?

We could see them on the 5th (pity we didnít on the 29th).  The kids start back on the 7th so after that itís highly unlikely. 
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #5434 on: January 02, 2020, 06:11:19 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....l-life-claims-expert.html

Her Majesty 'admires' how Kate Middleton has adapted to the job of Queen-in-waiting with 'quiet dignity', royal expert Jennie Bond claims.

Jennie Bond claims Queen 'admires' way Kate Middleton adapted to royal life

Says that Duchess of Cambridge has a 'quiet dignity' and works 'behind scenes'

Believes she's 'come into her own' and public are 'growing to love' her nature

I believe the Queen also admires the way Kate doesn't try to make it all about herself, doesn't overshadow others in the family, and that she is a team player.

Do what you can, where you are, with what youíve got.   Teddy Roosevelt
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #5435 on: January 02, 2020, 08:20:32 PM »

The same Queen who asked "What does she do all day?" during the years Kate was broken up with, made up with, broken up with and did nothing but wait for William?

Cambridge PR is good.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #5436 on: January 02, 2020, 08:28:17 PM »

Kate's made an exhibition of herself more than once, flashing things none of us should have seen and wearing bright red on the barge on the Thames during the Queen's Jubilee, if that wasn't attention-serking I don't know what was.

The RF need the Cambridge's now for good PR.
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5437 on: January 02, 2020, 08:41:25 PM »

It is entirely possible for Kate to have had misstep in the past, and for her to be successful in her role now. The two are not mutually exclusive
Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #5438 on: January 02, 2020, 08:44:09 PM »

Flashing her nether regions repeatedly is hardly a mistep.
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5439 on: January 02, 2020, 08:44:38 PM »

It is entirely possible for Kate to have had misstep in the past, and for her to be successful in her role now. The two are not mutually exclusive

The key is to learn from them. Hopefully like her aunt in law Kate has learned from them.
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5440 on: January 02, 2020, 08:46:10 PM »

Flashing her nether regions repeatedly is hardly a mistep.

I've had more than one embarrassing incident going into work in a dress in the summer thanks to an errant breeze. Yet I still sometimes have close calls.
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5441 on: January 02, 2020, 08:52:39 PM »

The key is to learn from them. Hopefully like her aunt in law Kate has learned from them.

Exactly. Do we allow people to learn and grow and change, or do we continually harp on mistakes and poor decisions that they made in the past?
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Harlequin

Ignore
« Reply #5442 on: January 02, 2020, 08:54:20 PM »

Exactly. Do we allow people to learn and grow and change, or do we continually harp on mistakes and poor decisions that they made in the past?

Star

Do what you can, where you are, with what youíve got.   Teddy Roosevelt
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #5443 on: January 02, 2020, 08:54:47 PM »

Exactly.

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #5444 on: January 02, 2020, 08:59:08 PM »

The thing is I just don't see much change - she's done better, sure, but years of waiting around and not working, then years of 'adjusting' to being royal and not working, and now saying she and William are doing more when the engagement numbers don't match their PR, is bothersome. I hope there is improvement in someone who's in their late thirties who has never had to do anything in their life before (I say this about all the younger royals in the BRF - their laziness is pathetic). I'm one of those people who also doesn't think they will do more or work more when inevitably Charles is king and they move up a peg - but I hope they've learned from his brother's drama of 'magic' and nonsense about not working and just having umbrella organizations and taking the credit that it won't fly.

It's just more PR and truly, they don't need it considering the sh*tshow that is the rest of the family at the moment. They just come up looking like roses right now in comparison since they are dull and have super adorable kids.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 414   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: