Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 400   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1207783 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5595 on: January 13, 2020, 10:46:56 PM »

I think that was part of it ... she showed "my life goes on normally, I do the school run (by car, driving myself) and I am happy doing a lot of everyday things". It was a statement.
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5596 on: January 13, 2020, 10:47:57 PM »

I'll chip in. Kate must have been blindsided by all the competition. All she's done is go about her business in her role. I do not think at any moment she herself was competitive. She never needed to be.
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5597 on: January 14, 2020, 12:52:31 AM »

I do wonder how she is taking all of this. I find I can’t say what I want to without going OT but surely this isn’t a great time for her, Will, and the kids missing someone so vital in their life. 3 amigos didn’t turn into 4 and is back down to 2 I guess.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #5598 on: January 16, 2020, 08:07:19 AM »

I do wonder how she is taking all of this. I find I can’t say what I want to without going OT but surely this isn’t a great time for her, Will, and the kids missing someone so vital in their life. 3 amigos didn’t turn into 4 and is back down to 2 I guess.

I reckon she’d be relieved that La Markle is out of the picture so soon.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #5599 on: January 16, 2020, 06:47:03 PM »

Harry and Meghan are O/T.
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5600 on: January 21, 2020, 11:37:15 PM »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/...n-shows-maternal-21329216

Kate is in Birmingham today on an early childhood tour. More info in article and lots more to come I’m sure.
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #5601 on: January 21, 2020, 11:52:37 PM »

Some pictures from her day.

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #5602 on: January 21, 2020, 11:56:54 PM »

This is great of Kate. The thing I’ve been most impressed with over the past year-18 months is the increased depth she appears to be taking with her patronage’s. Indeed, you can’t even really refer to her major things as “patronage’s” but rather movements. It actually is a new and improved way of “full time royal-ing” in the BRF.

Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5603 on: January 22, 2020, 12:33:20 AM »

This is great of Kate. The thing I’ve been most impressed with over the past year-18 months is the increased depth she appears to be taking with her patronage’s. Indeed, you can’t even really refer to her major things as “patronage’s” but rather movements. It actually is a new and improved way of “full time royal-ing” in the BRF.
Is it? I just think it’s her “own thing” she wants to do and has a passion for. The royals will always continue to do the bread and butter and other patronage’s.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #5604 on: January 22, 2020, 12:36:31 AM »

Is it? I just think it’s her “own thing” she wants to do and has a passion for. The royals will always continue to do the bread and butter and other patronage’s.

It is...my opinion. Thanks.

Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5605 on: January 22, 2020, 12:50:04 AM »

I agree with and share your opinion.
Lady Liebe

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5606 on: January 22, 2020, 12:55:41 AM »

Star  Yes, I've been characterizing it as bundling or an umbrella - different charities that fit well gathered together. But I like the description of  a movement just as well. I think it's the way forward - and a way they are modernizing and putting their stamp on the BRF. 

Love all the different play areas for the kids.  Thumb up
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5607 on: January 22, 2020, 05:04:57 AM »

It's always a good visit when she's not wearing painted on jegging and those blasted wedges. 
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5608 on: January 22, 2020, 06:27:27 AM »

It's always a good visit when she's not wearing painted on jegging and those blasted wedges. 

Yes good to see a more tailored look but I'm not a pussy bow fan ... but it is a lesser sin than the jeggins
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5609 on: January 22, 2020, 06:32:37 AM »

Yes good to see a more tailored look but I'm not a pussy bow fan ... but it is a lesser sin than the jeggins

I dunno.  I find this one a very hard call.  I loathe pussy bows with the passion of a thousand fiery suns.  Why couldn't she just wear a nice ordinary shirt with her nice trousers?    
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 400   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: