Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 414   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1253684 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2017, 11:40:59 PM »

What is wrong with this woman?   Crazy

What is RIGHT with this woman

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2017, 12:01:08 AM »

I never thought I would have anything positive to say about Kate. However, she brought attention to the Ronald McDonald house and that's worth something. I'm setting aside her clothing, her fake facial expressions, her phony marble mouthed accent, and even her motive for doing this. We had a sick baby and had to fly to another city with her, and we stayed in one of those houses. I can't put into words how good it was to be with other people who understood our pain and confusion, and we were able to comfort and support each other. So, for once, a 'title' and a dipstick might actually have value, if only for a brief moment in time. She also provided a much needed distraction (as in send in a   Clown)  from the pain and worry for the parents and siblings of these very ill children. just my thoughts

I do agree that houses like this are a great relief for parents and kids with a sick little family member. Just a few years back there was a similar house built in my city because the ones already there were becoming too small. Despite massive support from the citizens I still remember the time, people's commitment and determination and the donations it took to get this project going. So I'm probably too harsh when judging her "work" but I don't see that Kate brought any attention to the RMcD house because it was already there to be used by people in need of it. She just did what her husband seems to loathe and what in his mind is the symbol of his much hated royal work: ribbon cutting. She just officially opened it. A monkey could have done that and get more press. IMO she brought nothing to this great cause because she wasn't involved when they tried to get the money for this project, she didn't even make a speech, she didn't launch the appeal, she didn't mention it in an interview or asked for donations or made a video message bringing attention to the project. She just met some people and got her number up in the CC.
For the few people who were there I'm sure it was important and brought a moment of distraction but a puppet artist or a great storyteller would have had the same effect without the disruption the media brings when they push each other out of the way to get a pic or a video of her they can sell. Her visit did nothing for the cause because at the end of this month this event will be forgotten like most of her contextless visits. JMO

royals, I'm glad that you got the support you needed at such a difficult time and I'm sorry for the rant but since I've seen how much it takes to make this come true I cannot stand this silly clown being praised for just visiting while the people who actually did work months or even years to make this happen are not.

Mary Stuart

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2017, 12:09:22 AM »

My parents stayed in a Ronald McDonald House while I was receiving treatment as a baby. The hospital I needed was 4 hours away from our home, so it was a blessing for them to have a place to stay.

I'm glad she brought even a little attention to this cause, even though I agree with Suzy that this won't do anything.

HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2017, 04:03:53 AM »

Kate's "mask" slipping again ever so slightly...

so phony

I feel like everyone is reading off a script here, including the children

« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 04:29:15 AM by HarryFan071 » Logged
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2017, 08:13:30 AM »

Once again,  she brought up her kids. Does she know any conversation topics besides her meal tickets?  Roll Eyes
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2017, 09:18:09 AM »

I think she makes faces like that for pictures, so she looks engaged that is why they look stupid in video.
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2017, 11:51:35 PM »

Hey there Suzy, you make some excellent points. For the few people who were there I'm sure it was important and brought a moment of distraction but a puppet artist or a great storyteller would have had the same effect without the disruption the media brings when they push each other out of the way to get a pic or a video of her they can sell. Her visit did nothing for the cause because at the end of this month this event will be forgotten like most of her contextless visits. JMO

royals, I'm glad that you got the support you needed at such a difficult time and I'm sorry for the rant but since I've seen how much it takes to make this come true I cannot stand this silly clown being praised for just visiting while the people who actually did work months or even years to make this happen are not.

I actually agree with you, she did nothing aside from appear, smile, and pull a cover from a plaque. I lost my objectivity since this brought back memories of our stay in a Ronald McDonald house. I don't for a moment think she cares about that organization, its people, or was there for anything other than a photo op. I didn't lose that much objectivity Wink 

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2017, 12:11:53 AM »

My parents stayed in a Ronald McDonald House while I was receiving treatment as a baby. The hospital I needed was 4 hours away from our home, so it was a blessing for them to have a place to stay.

I'm glad she brought even a little attention to this cause, even though I agree with Suzy that this won't do anything.

Oh, I know that and knew it when I wrote my post. It was a photo op, a check mark in the cc, and a brief moment in time when the spotlight was put on this incredible organization so very near and dear to my heart. I, too, agree with Suzy the attention and gushing praise this vapid and vain childish woman got for simply showing up was outrageous, not to mention the cost to the taxpayers who might have preferred their dollars go into helping the people who need this shelter. 
Oh great, now I'm arguing with my own post[/i] Blink
 (Thank God for other posters, I almost sipped the kool aid. Almost)  Nerves Nerves 

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2017, 12:25:20 AM »

Hey there Suzy, you make some excellent points. For the few people who were there I'm sure it was important and brought a moment of distraction but a puppet artist or a great storyteller would have had the same effect without the disruption the media brings when they push each other out of the way to get a pic or a video of her they can sell. Her visit did nothing for the cause because at the end of this month this event will be forgotten like most of her contextless visits. JMO

I actually agree with you, she did nothing aside from appear, smile, and pull a cover from a plaque. I lost my objectivity since this brought back memories of our stay in a Ronald McDonald house. I don't for a moment think she cares about that organization, its people, or was there for anything other than a photo op. I didn't lose that much objectivity Wink 

I think if at all you just lost your objectivity as much as I lost mine. Beer We both have experiences with this kind of facility just from different point of views. It's that she doesn't care that makes me angry every time because she could change so much so easily while others have to work for years to get things done because they lack the connections or position to be heard. It's pretty bad for Kate that we actually have examples of what is possible if a royal truly cares like Charles and his Prince's Trust and Harry and Sentebale or Invictus. But I guess that's something she also doesn't care about as long as she can put a ton of wiglets on her head and buy silly dresses with money she doesn't earn.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2017, 12:37:35 AM »

What on earth is going on with the hairdo?! Confused

What on earth is going on with the face?! UGH...so fake.   Crazy

Seriously MD! It's disgusting.  Dead

New jacket ?400
New skirt ? ??
For reference... She already owns these similar choices.

I completely agree, OrangeBanana. It IS disgusting. The blue suit is almost identical to the one from today! She's so wasteful.

Hair :  Rat's nest.

While I understand buying something you love in various colours, buying a 2nd exact item that you love for when the 1st wears out, I just have to wonder if she forgot she owned the skirt and jacket combo? 
She has done and said enough over the years to give us loads of circumstantial evidence for a claim of forgetfulness.  It is also obvious that she does not catalog her wardrobe or her event appearances.

I vote that she forgot she owned the first outfit.  And so tired of seeing poorly tailored and altered clothing.   Dead

Just another reason to fire Tash and hire someone who has the knowledge, training and ability to do the job  -> as it should be done. 

royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2017, 01:19:11 AM »

I think if at all you just lost your objectivity as much as I lost mine. Beer We both have experiences with this kind of facility just from different point of views. It's that she doesn't care that makes me angry every time because she could change so much so easily while others have to work for years to get things done because they lack the connections or position to be heard. It's pretty bad for Kate that we actually have examples of what is possible if a royal truly cares like Charles and his Prince's Trust and Harry and Sentebale or Invictus. But I guess that's something she also doesn't care about as long as she can put a ton of wiglets on her head and buy silly dresses with money she doesn't earn.

Beer

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2017, 03:18:57 AM »

do we know who received this up down judgement?

Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2017, 09:41:26 AM »

'#DuchessKate's right-hand girl is #engaged to be married! Rebecca Deacon will wed later this month. Details: '

Her friend and boss, the Duchess of Cambridge, has been helping assure her right hand gal gets the picture perfect wedding. According to  Sebastian Shakespeare, Rebecca's wedding will take place at the prestigious Chapel Royal:
The intimate ceremony at the chapel ? where Prince George was christened in 2013 ? will be followed by a champagne reception at St James's Palace, and dinner and dancing for 120 guests at the Westminster Boating Base. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expected to attend.

https://twitter.com/HRHKa...status/837869721659785216

http://fromberkshiretobuc...to-wed-adam-priestly.html

Wasn't sure where to put this...
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2017, 06:49:32 AM »

It's been posted under this topic: Non Royal Stuff > Off Topic > Topic: Rebecca Deacon News & Photos

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2017, 12:01:06 PM »

'Kate has the "...respect of women who see in her the reflection they would like to look back at them in the mirror" #KateEffect'

Crazy

https://twitter.com/WWKD_...status/838909820392570880

^Thanks PruNordstrom
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 414   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: