Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469] 470 471 ... 496   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1663263 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7020 on: April 13, 2021, 04:23:14 PM »

To Gyles' credit he interviewed many people for his first book on PP, including one of HM's biographers. He reached whatever conclusions he did, despite the access to PP.  PP did not ghostwrite it, unlike Morton' and Scooby Doo's hagiographies. His first book is really well written. I wouldn't tar him with the same brush as Morton or the recently minted "royal writers". The NYT review is extremely cynical. Gyle's conclusion about one of the more gossipped about aspects of PP's life took me some time to wrap my head around.

Chandra I must be tired this morning (here in the US) but who is Scooby Doo?   

Omid Scoobie, one of the authors of "Finding Freedom" - the book about you know you exit from the BRF (the one that her friends collaborated with). His nickname here on RD is Scooby Doo.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7021 on: April 13, 2021, 09:01:17 PM »

To Gyles' credit he interviewed many people for his first book on PP, including one of HM's biographers. He reached whatever conclusions he did, despite the access to PP.  PP did not ghostwrite it, unlike Morton' and Scooby Doo's hagiographies. His first book is really well written. I wouldn't tar him with the same brush as Morton or the recently minted "royal writers". The NYT review is extremely cynical. Gyle's conclusion about one of the more gossipped about aspects of PP's life took me some time to wrap my head around.

Omid Scobie
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #7022 on: April 14, 2021, 01:38:05 AM »

Omar Scobie
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #7023 on: April 14, 2021, 09:09:51 AM »

I already had the feeling it would be him.....every time I hear or read his name I have to think about Scooby Doo  Laughing
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7024 on: April 14, 2021, 09:32:00 AM »

To Gyles' credit he interviewed many people for his first book on PP, including one of HM's biographers. He reached whatever conclusions he did, despite the access to PP.  PP did not ghostwrite it, unlike Morton' and Scooby Doo's hagiographies. His first book is really well written. I wouldn't tar him with the same brush as Morton or the recently minted "royal writers". The NYT review is extremely cynical. Gyle's conclusion about one of the more gossipped about aspects of PP's life took me some time to wrap my head around.

Omar Scobie

Omid ?
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #7025 on: April 14, 2021, 10:25:22 AM »

Oh yeah Omid. Sorry!
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7026 on: April 20, 2021, 12:07:17 PM »

According to some people on twitter, Kate was seen yesterday with George and Charlotte on Kings Road in London.

https://www.hellomagazine...ess-charlotte-kings-road/

Kate Middleton takes Prince George and Princess Charlotte shopping in London: details

The Duchess of Cambridge enjoyed some time with her eldest children on Monday ahead of their return to school after the Easter holidays.

Kate was seen in Smiggle on Kings Road in London with Prince George, seven, and five-year-old Princess Charlotte – and their interactions as a family seriously impressed onlookers.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #7027 on: April 20, 2021, 12:29:20 PM »

Maybe they were shopping for Louis bday.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7028 on: April 20, 2021, 01:24:59 PM »

Maybe they were shopping for Louis bday.

Smiggles is a kiddes store isn't it? So quite possibly? Maybe Kate was taking Charlotte to see if she dropped any hints about her own upcoming birthday.
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7029 on: April 20, 2021, 06:10:06 PM »

Can't believe Charlotte will be six soon!
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #7030 on: April 23, 2021, 01:12:41 AM »

Kate held an Early Years meeting today. She seems to do these at least once a week, or a lot anyway.

https://twitter.com/isagu.../1385368839014264833?s=21
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #7031 on: April 23, 2021, 05:03:47 AM »

According to some people on twitter, Kate was seen yesterday with George and Charlotte on Kings Road in London.

https://www.hellomagazine...ess-charlotte-kings-road/

Kate Middleton takes Prince George and Princess Charlotte shopping in London: details

The Duchess of Cambridge enjoyed some time with her eldest children on Monday ahead of their return to school after the Easter holidays.

Kate was seen in Smiggle on Kings Road in London with Prince George, seven, and five-year-old Princess Charlotte – and their interactions as a family seriously impressed onlookers.

They were shopping for school supplies. Each one had their own budget and paid for their things with their own money.
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7032 on: April 23, 2021, 06:50:14 AM »

That’s pretty cute!
luvcharles

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7033 on: April 23, 2021, 08:40:46 AM »

As Louis was also starting nursery school I wonder whether they also bought a gift that he could use at nursery as well as their own school supplies.
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7034 on: April 23, 2021, 04:37:22 PM »

As Louis was also starting nursery school I wonder whether they also bought a gift that he could use at nursery as well as their own school supplies.

That's a good possibility!
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469] 470 471 ... 496   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: