Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 490 491 [492] 493 494 ... 503   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1712725 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7365 on: May 30, 2021, 09:32:19 PM »

Kate's had her first jab:

This is definitely one of her best looks.

I thought I read that Kate was having her 4th child in a couple of months?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7366 on: May 31, 2021, 12:14:15 AM »

I didn’t see anything like that, and she certainly doesn’t look pregnant.

She has that rare combination of tall and small bones, so she can wear almost anything.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7367 on: May 31, 2021, 12:21:48 AM »

I thought I read that Kate was having her 4th child in a couple of months?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

People desperately want a 4th but nothing has been announced.  Getting vaccinated means nothing either way as most places are advising that pregnant women get the vaccine when they can...Kate got her by age group. 

A baby is just SM going nuts these days.  People are so desperate they are analyzing everything she does or says and how she looks at every appearance in an attempt to decide what’s happening.  Given how poorly she was previously any announcement will be very early on and will result in several weeks off for morning sickness at the end of which will be a second announcement with the due month.

Personally I think they’re done but who knows.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #7368 on: May 31, 2021, 12:55:39 AM »

Wishful thinking…🥲
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7369 on: May 31, 2021, 12:59:35 AM »

All these photos of the Cambridge jabs make me want to join the Cambridge gym program. That Anmer workout room has paid off in spades. I'll be over here with the pasta in the meantime.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7370 on: May 31, 2021, 02:36:08 AM »

All these photos of the Cambridge jabs make me want to join the Cambridge gym program. That Anmer workout room has paid off in spades. I'll be over here with the pasta in the meantime.

Well,Beaverhausen Manor is beautifully equipped with weights and an elliptical.  Come on over.
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7371 on: May 31, 2021, 03:09:08 AM »

This would be their biggest age gap. With Kate turning 40 and them hitting their stride with duties, I think it’s clear they’re done having children. Shame, because a fourth baby would have been sooo cute. I also feel like they’d get backlash if they had a fourth, I remember reading a few grumblings when she was pregnant with Louis, which is so silly. It’s not like she’s Michelle Duggar!
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7372 on: May 31, 2021, 03:17:45 AM »

I love all babies.

I love Cambridge babies.

But, the adult Cambridges are making that transition to their future roles within the monarchy.

Having a new baby would slow the process that needs to happen now, especially, with the recent passing of Phil.

I know that it’s said Catherine wanted one more but she’s had the heir, a spare and now one that’s just theirs. Not to mention they’ve nailed each gender.

I’m fairly certain they are done. It’s time for what’s next.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7373 on: May 31, 2021, 03:42:58 AM »

Well,Beaverhausen Manor is beautifully equipped with weights and an elliptical.  Come on over.

That sounds great mine all have clothes all over them lol.
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #7374 on: May 31, 2021, 04:00:17 AM »

That sounds great mine all have clothes all over them lol.
The Jolene house has a home gym and I plan on doing a half marathon this fall (already checked a full off the bucket list). Come on over! BTW, I do Les Mills On Demand at home when not running. Love it. Did the classes at the gym pre covid. www.lesmillsondemand.com
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #7375 on: May 31, 2021, 08:07:14 AM »

Jane at FBTB identified the jeans as being andotherstories. The top is an old h&m one. She wore it first in 2018, I think.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7376 on: May 31, 2021, 02:34:28 PM »

Jane at FBTB identified the jeans as being andotherstories. The top is an old h&m one. She wore it first in 2018, I think.

The jeans have been sold out since about half a second after they were identified. I checked for myself Grin
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #7377 on: May 31, 2021, 03:00:40 PM »

The jeans have been sold out since about half a second after they were identified. I checked for myself Grin

😂😂😂😂😂
Story of my life... the thing is, she’s so slim yet she dresses in a way that suits a lot of body shapes.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #7378 on: May 31, 2021, 03:23:27 PM »

Her gym program involves having lots of money and staff to help take care of her home and her children. I have always wished I could afford to just have losing weight and exercising as my main job.
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7379 on: May 31, 2021, 03:53:03 PM »

What a nice guy! Well done Jason!

'Stockport Spider-Men Bringing Smiles to Children in Lockdown' now on YouTube!

The fourth of a series of telephone calls that The Duchess held with participants from the #HoldStill2020 project, which can't help but make you smile.

Watch now: youtu.be/ytwE5tY6XH0

https://twitter.com/kensi.../1399312198254559233?s=21
Pages: 1 ... 490 491 [492] 493 494 ... 503   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: