Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 503   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1712780 times)
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7410 on: June 11, 2021, 05:36:21 PM »

Because of the topic and Bidenís long expertise in the area, they are well matched for this event. I hope Jill becomes a mentor to Kate. They look genuinely happy to be together.
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7411 on: June 11, 2021, 05:43:43 PM »

Kate looks rather top-heavy with the full and luscious extensions and the dominant shoulder pads.  That's a lot of volume she's rocking from the shoulders up!  But she seems very confident and at ease, and that's nice to see.  And the colour of the dress is gorgeous!!  And clearly I've been reading too many international websites as I found myself typing "colour" instead of "color"  Crazy

That's because colour is right  Wink

I agree - she looks very top heavy but she still manages to pull it off. Not a fan of how the dress is gathered, but overall I like the length of it, the colour of it, and the fit. She looks happy and wonderful.

It's also interesting to see the picture of Kate and Dr Jill sitting there - Dr Jill is crossed legged and Kate would never! She has learned her princess lessons well.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7412 on: June 11, 2021, 05:43:52 PM »

Kate looks rather top-heavy with the full and luscious extensions and the dominant shoulder pads.  That's a lot of volume she's rocking from the shoulders up!  But she seems very confident and at ease, and that's nice to see.  And the colour of the dress is gorgeous!!  And clearly I've been reading too many international websites as I found myself typing "colour" instead of "color"  Crazy

Yeah...shoulder pads are not her friend.  It's really throwing off her proportions as she adding bulk to her widest part...her shoulders.  She looks fine in pencil dresses/skirts without extra shoulder bulk and amazing in a-line dresses/skirts as a-line balances her out by adding width to her lower half.  ITA that the color is fab but the shoulder pads kill the look.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7413 on: June 11, 2021, 05:58:55 PM »

she still looks very thin.  i think it's more pronounced because she is not a small-boned woman (not that she's big-boned).

i like the dress and it's color, though not sure about the fit.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7414 on: June 11, 2021, 06:04:08 PM »

Because of the topic and Bidenís long expertise in the area, they are well matched for this event. I hope Jill becomes a mentor to Kate. They look genuinely happy to be together.

I was just thinking that too Paulina. They both look very engaged and comfortable with the children and each other. It was really nice to see.

And thanks for the photos LA!  Star
lyndell75

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7415 on: June 11, 2021, 06:44:21 PM »

Catherine has sure improved over these past years such and improvement ...those shoulder pads Sad

Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7416 on: June 11, 2021, 08:24:36 PM »

Per KP Instagram
ďNext week, the Duchess of Cambridge is looking forward to sharing a major announcement about how she is working to elevate the importance of early childhood and continue the conversation on this vital issue. ď

The result of all the Early Years meetings perhaps.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #7417 on: June 11, 2021, 08:28:11 PM »

JMHO, but I don't think Kate needs a mentor.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7418 on: June 11, 2021, 09:22:50 PM »

Well, maybe not a mentor, but keeps her international connections in this very important topic. I hope Kate doesnít abandon it as her kids get older and other age related topics come up.
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #7419 on: June 11, 2021, 09:37:12 PM »

JMHO, but I don't think Kate needs a mentor.

Completely agree. I donít know much about Jill Biden, but I remember how Kate went to a conference organized by the Royal Foundation for Early Years, spent four or eight hours at the conference and gave a speech that seemed very informed and meaningful as the closing of the conference. Sheís her own person.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #7420 on: June 11, 2021, 10:45:55 PM »

So great that Kate is doing an engagement with Dr. Biden. They're both so passionate about education and early childhood learning. A great pair there.  Smiley Thumb up

Both would be fun to hang out with! But seriously, what a power pair and what a smash hit.
Nappyolean

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #7421 on: June 12, 2021, 01:26:15 AM »

I love Dr. Jillís outfit, so bright and candy pink so appropriate for a childrenís visit. The lining of her coat was beautiful. Kates dress was fine, Iím surprised she didnít wear something more ďfunĒ but maybe she had other engagements before or after.
Airlie (not the Countess)

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7422 on: June 12, 2021, 10:34:16 AM »

If anyone's interested here's a Telegraph piece on the build up to Kate's "Earthshot Prize sized" announcement next week and how her interest in early years grew:

https://archive.ph/GmbKe
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #7423 on: June 12, 2021, 11:07:43 AM »

I love Kateís dress, although I agree that she doesnít need the shoulder pads at all. The volume at the top makes her look even thinner than she actually is. Anyway, she looks gorgeous, and so comfortable in the presence of a heavy-weight like Dr. Biden! Itís so nice to see how much Kate has grown and matured.
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7424 on: June 12, 2021, 12:38:41 PM »

There are few issues more worthy of our attention than the transformative power of early childhood care and education for our communities and nations.

The @FLOTUS and I both look forward to championing this work in the years to come:

https://twitter.com/kensi.../1403621317824462848?s=21

Per Rebecca English Catherine and Flotus have written a joint op ed.
Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 503   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: