Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 541   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1955829 times)
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7890 on: December 01, 2021, 03:14:12 AM »

How cool would it be to be on the receiving end of THAT?

She's hitting her marks. Good on you, Kate.

thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7891 on: December 01, 2021, 03:43:33 AM »

Absolutely being nitpicky, but it should really be a fountain pen laying on that invitation . . . .

On the other hand, as a teacher, I love that Kate is part of the Flair Pen Club

I LOVE my Flair pens. Not a teacher but my mom and sister are so maybe it’s genetic…
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7892 on: December 01, 2021, 05:54:36 AM »

Kates outfit iOS so gorgeous, professional and appropriate. 

By the time she’s done, years from now, attention to early childhood development will be ‘but of course’ and so integrated into society. This is how you “shine a light on” something (I loathe that phrase.)

She’s in that topic for the long haul and it will potentially benefit all segments of British society.

I admire how she and William are already redefining what the RF’s role is and carving their place in it now.

Once again. I think her parents are saving the monarchy.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #7893 on: December 01, 2021, 07:15:52 AM »

Kate has the sense to do that long blowout look with a side part. Centre part makes one look like a beagle 😬😺😹
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7894 on: December 01, 2021, 02:58:59 PM »

Absolutely being nitpicky, but it should really be a fountain pen laying on that invitation . . . .

I just realized I completely misread this when I responded upthread. Apparently I need new glasses.  Blink Please disregard my previous response. A fountain pen would have been a lovely touch.
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #7895 on: December 01, 2021, 04:11:42 PM »

No worries at all, Aubiette. Two different subjects.  Smiley I myself have grown fond of those gel pens though I do keep a fine line ball point for signing cards and addressing envelopes.

Sigh. I remember when Flair pens were a new thing!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Étoile

Baby Member

to thine own self be true

Ignore
« Reply #7896 on: December 02, 2021, 01:26:48 PM »

"Back in the @V_and_A  museum to see the incredible new ‘Fabergé in London: Romance to Revolution’ exhibition. It holds over 200 objects, documenting the work and expertise of Carl Fabergé."

"While learning more about the exhibition, Kate congratulated those who worked on the display.

Speaking after the royal visit, Mr McCarthy said Kate had been "fascinated by the whole subject".

The curator revealed Kate had shown a candid curiosity and interest in the exhibition as well as a clear eye for detail.

He said: "That came through over and over again, just 'How did they do that? Why does that look like that?'"

Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #7897 on: December 02, 2021, 02:39:49 PM »

I feel like my mom had a similar blouse or dress like Kate's in the late 80s/early 90s...Pattern and tie at the neck... Confused
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7898 on: December 02, 2021, 02:56:12 PM »

It's a very 80s look but I guess that is making a comeback lately, I have no idea why. Some things should remain in the past. She looks nice though, I like her hair like this, and jewel tones look good on her.

Nice photos with such pretty jewels as props, what some people wouldn't give for such an opportunity.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #7899 on: December 02, 2021, 03:07:51 PM »

I feel like my mom had a similar blouse or dress like Kate's in the late 80s/early 90s...Pattern and tie at the neck... Confused

I think my mother had this blouse as well in 1985. Kate dresses so conservatively sometimes. Her mother dresses in a more modern and younger way than she does!
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7900 on: December 02, 2021, 03:54:56 PM »

I don't like her blouse, it's far too patterned and misses the mark. She should have worn a solid print, something neutral.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7901 on: December 02, 2021, 03:57:31 PM »

Full pic. It’s perfectly appropriate, but I don’t like the pants or the shirt personally.  It is good to see her wearing all kinds of different things now though.

Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #7902 on: December 02, 2021, 05:38:06 PM »

I like the blouse, but then I have always been fond of paisley. I would change out the pussy bow for a more rounded neckline without a collar and narrowed the cuffs and fastened them with a nice, not too big gold button.

Off topic note for all of our Flair pen loving teachers and friends/relatives of teachers:

I received a Christmas card from our niece and nephew yesterday. She's a fifth and sixth grade STEM teacher. Addressed in gold, using a felt tip pen though I don't know the brand. Thinking back, all cards, invitations etc. from her have always been addressesd with a felt tip pen! Her Mom and Dad were both teachers too.

Hug

« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 05:45:06 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #7903 on: December 02, 2021, 06:12:50 PM »

I wonder what message Kate is trying to send. Going to the V&A to see Russian art in an American designer. I wish she would highlight emerging designers. In this case either Russian or, British. There are some really great, wonderful designers out there with interesting backstories. Like J. Kim. A Korean born in one of the “stans” and now works out of Moscow.

I really wonder why Kate, or her dressing staff, or the monarchy Branding people don’t want to showcase emerging talent this way.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #7904 on: December 02, 2021, 07:18:53 PM »

I like the event, like that she's supporting her patronage, but oof I do not like that blouse. Maybe a blazer or sleeveless navy jumper would have made it look slightly less 1980s Marks and Spencer

Cool your jets, everyone
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 541   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: