Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587] 588 589 ... 618   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 2358341 times)
Aubiette

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8790 on: November 09, 2022, 11:52:51 AM »

First look

Catherine, Princess of Wales, Patron of the Maternal Mental Health Alliance, visits Colham Manor Children's Centre in Uxbridge.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 01:24:12 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8791 on: November 09, 2022, 01:14:50 PM »

Princess of Wales talks with parents and children during her visit to Colham Manor Children's Centre in Hillingdon

« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 01:23:00 PM by Aubiette » Logged
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #8792 on: November 09, 2022, 02:13:37 PM »

Yes this is a relatively new patronage for Catherine, though considering her  interest in maternal mental health I'm not surprised she accepted it. She took on the role in May 2022. If I counted correctly, she now has 22 of them according to the British Monarchy website.

https://maternalmentalhea...nce.org/about/who-we-are/
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8793 on: November 09, 2022, 02:25:34 PM »

Catherine gave him her poppy. 

“It’s not everyday you get a poppy from a Princess  Akeem who’s 3 was very chatty when Kate unexpectedly stopped to say hello at a maternity mental health visit so she gave him her remembrance poppy. Thanks Liberty from Colham Manor primary and Akeem’s mum for letting me share”
https://twitter.com/skyrh...;t=6sl1FjxRPmx7bPQA36zKww
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #8794 on: November 09, 2022, 03:29:01 PM »

She pulls off green very well.

She's also in her element - you can always tell when she is really enjoying one of her patronages and this is a natural fit for her.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #8795 on: November 09, 2022, 05:22:05 PM »

Catherine gave him her poppy. 

“It’s not everyday you get a poppy from a Princess  Akeem who’s 3 was very chatty when Kate unexpectedly stopped to say hello at a maternity mental health visit so she gave him her remembrance poppy. Thanks Liberty from Colham Manor primary and Akeem’s mum for letting me share”
https://twitter.com/skyrh...;t=6sl1FjxRPmx7bPQA36zKww

So so nice!
bumbershoot

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8796 on: November 09, 2022, 07:23:53 PM »

I saw something in one of the tabs about how stressed-out Kate allegedly is right now, but to me, it looks like she's in her element and enjoying her work.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8797 on: November 10, 2022, 12:23:46 AM »

If this is going to be her new signature look, I hope she finds a stylist who will help her color-mix better.  These greens do not go with each other at all...some are yellow based, some are cooler greens...it's a bit of a mess.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8798 on: November 10, 2022, 01:01:29 AM »

If this is going to be her new signature look, I hope she finds a stylist who will help her color-mix better.  These greens do not go with each other at all...some are yellow based, some are cooler greens...it's a bit of a mess.

Her red outfit over the weekend had a similar issue.  The coat was more orange based, the sweater more on the purple/brown side, and the skirt more of a dark true red.  A stylist would help her move away from this close but not quite right vibe she's been sporting.

Personally I like her outfits better when she throws in some contrast rather than just shades of one color.  Like ANZAC Day 2019 or Christmas 2019. 

https://www.katescloset.c...-anzac-day-commemorations
https://www.katescloset.c...atherine-walker-coatdress
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #8799 on: November 10, 2022, 01:45:12 PM »

I don't know: the dress was green and the coat brown?
 I haven't seen a clear photo of shoes and dress together to determine whether or not they match.
I would have preferred a differrent coat, perhaps a soft winter white?
Apparently the weather was rather sunny, always a factor for me to go brighter. On dreary depressing November day it is so hard to wear dopamine colours even though they would do much good.
But soft mossy green and winter white/ cream is always a winner in my book.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Black Pearl

Ignore
« Reply #8800 on: November 10, 2022, 02:39:33 PM »

I don't know: the dress was green and the coat brown?
 I haven't seen a clear photo of shoes and dress together to determine whether or not they match.
I would have preferred a differrent coat, perhaps a soft winter white?
Apparently the weather was rather sunny, always a factor for me to go brighter. On dreary depressing November day it is so hard to wear dopamine colours even though they would do much good.
But soft mossy green and winter white/ cream is always a winner in my book.

A soft winter white or cream with the green dress would have been lovely. I am not completely sure whether that coat was brown or grey - or maybe just call it a dark taupe? The shoes definitely looked grey to me. However, between the lighting on the photos, and the fact that a computer monitor can be hinky with color shading, I'll give her a pass.

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -- CS Lewis
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #8801 on: November 10, 2022, 04:15:35 PM »

The coat is listed as olive on the seller’s website. The shoes are olive. The dress is olive also, and the purse is emerald green.
I liked the combination.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 04:20:45 PM by Ghost » Logged
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Black Pearl

Ignore
« Reply #8802 on: November 10, 2022, 05:07:25 PM »

The coat is listed as olive on the seller’s website. The shoes are olive. The dress is olive also, and the purse is emerald green.
I liked the combination.

Thanks, Ghost. I expect she has enough assistants that they wouldn't let her go out mismatched, however it may look in photographs.

Kate must have been given use of some needed closet space at the castle. There is no way her wardrobe would ever fit in Adelaide Cottage. For that matter Will might have similar storage for his uniforms and evening wear.

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -- CS Lewis
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8803 on: November 10, 2022, 08:06:52 PM »

I liked the combination.

Thanks, Ghost. I expect she has enough assistants that they wouldn't let her go out mismatched, however it may look in photographs.

Kate must have been given use of some needed closet space at the castle. There is no way her wardrobe would ever fit in Adelaide Cottage. For that matter Will might have similar storage for his uniforms and evening wear.

I always wondered if royals have some kind of storage space or facility for their 'work' clothes their assistants or stylists go grab when needed while they only keep everyday clothes at home.
kbart

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8804 on: November 10, 2022, 08:29:57 PM »

I always wondered if royals have some kind of storage space or facility for their 'work' clothes their assistants or stylists go grab when needed while they only keep everyday clothes at home.
[/quote]

Way way back when Andrew and Fergie were married there was some film footage of Fergie in their apartment in Buckingham Palace and she showed the cameras giant wardrobes containing her clothes in the wide palace corridor...
Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587] 588 589 ... 618   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: