Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 135651 times)
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: May 17, 2017, 08:55:07 AM »

Not sure if I should post this here or maybe on the deficiency tally thread OR frankly, at all.

Admins -> If this should not be posted -> please delete

There is an Ebay seller who is selling many identical 'royal' items. Most appear to be what Kate has worn. Does not claim the item is the one worn by the Kate (or other royal) just an identical item.  Their ads even use the photograph of Kate or the other royals.

Their ad for Kate's Emilia Wickstead Coat features this headline: New-Custom-Emilia-Wickstead-Ice-Blue-Coat-Dress-uk-8-usa-4-ASO-ROYAL

Using this photo collage:

Ad statement:
 "Unique piece
Authentic and Custom Made
Emilia Wickstead Ice Blue Wool Crepe Coat Dress
Exact one as seen on
Size uk 8, usa 4
New but without tags as its a custom order
Check out my other listing, I have the entire look! Bag, Shoes, Jewelry! Head to toe!
Final sale
Thank you"

Price: US $12,500.00
Shipping:  $75.00

Yikes

How very Jackie Onassis of her this seller.

FYI: Jackie O bought lots of couture coutersy of Onassis credit card and would then sell them and keep the cash. Clearly she felt that the allowance Onassis gave her wasn't enough, this way she got some extra cash.

Just had a good look at that ebay account. There are a few things in sizes too big to fit Kate or Pippa, and the shoes are too adventurous, BUT this might be an account selling on behalf of Middletons because 95% of the 133 listed items are Kate, 3%  Pippa and the other 2% random.

If that account is real, and this has been going on for some time, it explains why we the public think she has millions of the same style and colour in one item or what appears to be endless items bought in the same colour because if she's selling them on the sly, then there is reason to buy some more. And the same reason she's showing up in public with a new outfit every time.

IF this is Middleton, who keeps the money?

Princess Blueeyes, how in the world did you find this?

WOW!  Yikes

So this is how they've been (possibly) paying for Pippa's wedding.  Thinking

Math equation: If your Orange Sister is marrying a Moderately Wealthy man, how many of the future Queen's dresses can be hocked online to pay for an imported, temporary greenhouse?

Extra points if impoverished Aristocrats are impressed. Spiteful

(allegedly.)
(possibly.)

Honestly I don't think is hers, maybe a copy and I know all the bodies are different but before had my son all my coats and suits were mostly  size 4 and I'm 5'6 tall, weighted 128 Lbs (glorious times LOL) but curvy (was 34DD and round hips)  I don't think Kate is 4 US, she is an ironing board so she may be size 0 or 2 US IMO

perdie

Medium Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: May 17, 2017, 02:15:16 PM »

Horrid outfit for the queens garden party and once again all about her and the kids.

Well, while the coat is atrocious, and the fascinator isn't too far behind it in the hideous stakes, we can see here the lesser spotted hands-by-sides pose. 
lyndell75

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: May 17, 2017, 02:33:07 PM »

The body language is intresting Wills looks bored Kate is stiff and tense

Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #753 on: May 17, 2017, 03:09:44 PM »

Perfectly understandable considering they are standing at attention while the National Anthem is being played.
lothwen

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: May 17, 2017, 05:03:31 PM »

Perfectly understandable considering they are standing at attention while the National Anthem is being played.

Yeah, Kate's body language is similar to Anne's and Beatrice's.

SpittingImage

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: May 17, 2017, 05:04:22 PM »

I'd say it is a copy, perhaps the seller sews. Kate wouldn't be stupid to sell it so soon. Even Mary is sneaky with her resells.

Plus the item says it is located in Dubai, UAE so I'd say it is a rip off company/person.

I agree. It's probably a "knock off" item. I've seen many things for sale on line that are fakes and have big price tags. The best thing to do is to ask the designer's staff if this is one of their dresses. They can verify if it's really one of theirs. It also lets the designer know about knock offs on line. It's something designers will go after.

^^^ This.  Star Star to both of you.
Antevorta

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: May 17, 2017, 06:42:01 PM »

Horrid outfit for the queens garden party and once again all about her and the kids.

Well, while the coat is atrocious, and the fascinator isn't too far behind it in the hideous stakes, we can see here the lesser spotted hands-by-sides pose.  

I loathe the entire ice blue ensemble.  She looks like a frosty, pastel Easter egg.
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: May 17, 2017, 06:55:54 PM »

Well, maybe she thinks that she should be in charge of creating new wearable 'Faberge' eggs.  Whistle 

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
Georgie

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #758 on: May 18, 2017, 11:35:51 AM »

https://twitter.com/Middl...status/864980304699813888
Olya

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #759 on: May 18, 2017, 09:50:54 PM »

Not sure if I should post this here or maybe on the deficiency tally thread OR frankly, at all.

Admins -> If this should not be posted -> please delete

There is an Ebay seller who is selling many identical 'royal' items. Most appear to be what Kate has worn. Does not claim the item is the one worn by the Kate (or other royal) just an identical item.  Their ads even use the photograph of Kate or the other royals.

Their ad for Kate's Emilia Wickstead Coat features this headline: New-Custom-Emilia-Wickstead-Ice-Blue-Coat-Dress-uk-8-usa-4-ASO-ROYAL

Using this photo collage:

Ad statement:
 "Unique piece
Authentic and Custom Made
Emilia Wickstead Ice Blue Wool Crepe Coat Dress
Exact one as seen on
Size uk 8, usa 4
New but without tags as its a custom order
Check out my other listing, I have the entire look! Bag, Shoes, Jewelry! Head to toe!
Final sale
Thank you"

Price: US $12,500.00
Shipping:  $75.00

Yikes

How very Jackie Onassis of her this seller.

FYI: Jackie O bought lots of couture coutersy of Onassis credit card and would then sell them and keep the cash. Clearly she felt that the allowance Onassis gave her wasn't enough, this way she got some extra cash.

Just had a good look at that ebay account. There are a few things in sizes too big to fit Kate or Pippa, and the shoes are too adventurous, BUT this might be an account selling on behalf of Middletons because 95% of the 133 listed items are Kate, 3%  Pippa and the other 2% random.

If that account is real, and this has been going on for some time, it explains why we the public think she has millions of the same style and colour in one item or what appears to be endless items bought in the same colour because if she's selling them on the sly, then there is reason to buy some more. And the same reason she's showing up in public with a new outfit every time.

IF this is Middleton, who keeps the money?

Princess Blueeyes, how in the world did you find this?

WOW!  Yikes

So this is how they've been (possibly) paying for Pippa's wedding.  Thinking

Math equation: If your Orange Sister is marrying a Moderately Wealthy man, how many of the future Queen's dresses can be hocked online to pay for an imported, temporary greenhouse?

Extra points if impoverished Aristocrats are impressed. Spiteful

(allegedly.)
(possibly.)

Honestly I don't think is hers, maybe a copy and I know all the bodies are different but before had my son all my coats and suits were mostly  size 4 and I'm 5'6 tall, weighted 128 Lbs (glorious times LOL) but curvy (was 34DD and round hips)  I don't think Kate is 4 US, she is an ironing board so she may be size 0 or 2 US IMO

Jackie was very sneaky!

Kate might buy multiples of her outfits and then sell them off. Don't know whether Mary of Denmark maybe does that, as she seems to be seasoned in selling her stuff.

I suspect though too that this is an account that sews knock-offs and then sells them.
Olya

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: May 18, 2017, 09:51:30 PM »

Well, maybe she thinks that she should be in charge of creating new wearable 'Faberge' eggs.  Whistle 

Too late, Faberge already does that 
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #761 on: May 19, 2017, 07:43:49 PM »

Dang, I must have missed that memo in art school   My bad Blush  Wink
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:50:15 PM by royalsareajoke » Logged

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
Olya

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #762 on: May 19, 2017, 08:33:39 PM »

Well, maybe she thinks that she should be in charge of creating new wearable 'Faberge' eggs.  Whistle 

Dang, I must have missed that memo in art school   My bad Blush  Wink

You haven't missed too much  Smiley They do pretty egg pendants, I think a few of them even feature some figurine or something as "surprise".
Here are a few examples:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT4MsvLh7TQ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTZR1zJB-nZ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS88QGzhkiW/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTB6F0fB_DR/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTElSBqBjL4/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS9bULhhoJB/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS_KVq2hJDE/

They have even done a full egg some time ago and I think there's talk of doing more, so Waity wasn't too off with her stupid question, but none of these eggs will be made of course by the master himself, so no "true" Faberge eggs anymore ever, and considering how quickly and easily this is all found out, I don't know what came over an art history graduate to ask this. Though she proves every time she opens her mouth that there can't be too much going on upstairs...

PS: They even do bangles with eggs:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT6yHkeBJFD/

Found egg pendant examples that open & have a surprise

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSoQhw-h9td/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSrTUJAhvkk/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSqbo8eBLga/
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #763 on: May 19, 2017, 08:36:50 PM »

I think the company still belongs to the family?
Olya

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #764 on: May 19, 2017, 08:43:56 PM »

I think the company still belongs to the family?

I don't think so, I remember that the company was sold many moons ago and I think that Faberge as company was sold many more times, changing many hands. I'm not sure, but I think they didn't even make any jewellery for some time and only took up jewellery again some years ago.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: