Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 327161 times)
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #1815 on: November 14, 2017, 05:25:38 PM »

More:

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:38:42 PM by Phina » Logged
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1816 on: November 14, 2017, 05:44:46 PM »

The flowers are gorgeous! Kate’s style hasnt evolved or matured. She’s still wearing basically what she wore in her 20s. Occasionally she can pull out something really great but 90% of the time it’s a dud like this outfit.
NotAgain

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1817 on: November 14, 2017, 06:17:15 PM »

IMO, so many odd choices for her.  Looking at Pippa yesterday in the DM, these Middleton women’s looks seem to fall apart right after the wedding.  Is it the makeup? The hair? The soul-less lives? Princess Alexandra has sparkle and joy that shines through. Camilla does, too. And now, Sophie looks drained. Does Kate have a sensor that drains the life out of anyone she stands next to? Not trying to be rude or offensive, it genuinely puzzles me how this happens.
Talika

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #1818 on: November 14, 2017, 06:22:01 PM »

Not so much news but I wanted to share it with you, dear dishers :-)
On youtube there’s a guy who is very at cartomancy, some subscribers asked him to see Waity’s future.
So, she will have more children, the third one will not be the last. She loves her husband very much, she holds on to him. She is not there for money (cough). They will stay together in this marriage, she will get a high title (in a very far future), but she’ll live longer than William and will finish her life with another man (dark-haired).
He could see an operation ( c-section?), which is not going to be life threatening.
What she is worried about is that in her close family there’s sort of an alcoholic, and she worries that her children don’t inherit this habit. But her worries are pretty much empty.
She has a very bad relation with prince William mother ( read Camilla).
In the royal family she gets protection from a very high positioned woman ( queen Elizabeth?) who has a good attitude towards Katie.
Big occasion is coming, a young male from her close family will get married in near future (Harry? Her brother?)
And the last was that both woman and man from her side will die, but they are not from her close family.
That’s it.
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #1819 on: November 14, 2017, 06:48:41 PM »

Kate told families today how William, like many dads, struggled with knowing what his role should be when his children were very small

Keen!
RoyalMusings

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1820 on: November 14, 2017, 08:49:14 PM »

Is this the same coat she wore in NYC for a children’s event with the mayor’s wife?
Aubiette

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1821 on: November 14, 2017, 11:01:52 PM »

I think Kate looks good and I like what she is wearing. I do not like her new hairstyle though. I preferred it longer and straighter.
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1822 on: November 14, 2017, 11:29:08 PM »

Why is everything so short. And a cream coat around kids? You'd think she'd have no idea about the messes kids make (probably doesn't, but I was trying to be generous!).

The shorter hair with the curls is kinda in now but it would look better if the cut was a bit shorter.
RoyalMusings

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1823 on: November 14, 2017, 11:30:32 PM »

I think Kate looks good and I like what she is wearing. I do not like her new hairstyle though. I preferred it longer and straighter.

That part down the center of her head does her no favors.
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #1824 on: November 14, 2017, 11:31:11 PM »

Is this the same coat she wore in NYC for a children’s event with the mayor’s wife?

No, it's same the one she wore to a Child Bereavement Centre in England.  Here:

The NYC event was this coat with a similar hem:

RoyalMusings

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1825 on: November 14, 2017, 11:33:36 PM »

No, it's same the one she wore to a Child Bereavement Centre in England.  Here:

The NYC event was this coat with a similar hem:

Thanks!
periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1826 on: November 15, 2017, 12:26:01 AM »

Oh yucko that NY visit was when she eye rolled for days ugh. She is just the most boring person ever. How is she still so skinny during her 3rd pregnancy? She gains lots of weight during pregnancy thank god and looks a lot better for it but she should really be pooching out by now but I guess she is a month off of her expectancy date. I like the slightly shorter hair but it is not enough. She really needs to just go full mumsy and disappear in to the woodwork. She is a total bore and clearly hates work bye sister friend.
anastasia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1827 on: November 15, 2017, 03:19:18 PM »

I agree a white coat for a children's event was not the smartest choice. Also, it continues to bother me the way she leaves her coat on during a visit. It's always as if she wants to make it clear she isn't staying long. There is a dress underneath (black? with black tights and boots -- is she going to a funeral?) so the coat is not a coat dress. I mean, if someone came to my house for a visit and did not remove her coat,  I would think she was incredibly rude or I needed to have my central heating fixed! Also, why not wear something bright and cheerful since she was visiting kids? And the dress underneath is way too short! What is the deal with her? It's as if she can't show off her washboard stomach now that she is pregnant so she has to make sure everyone sees her thin legs. Right. Because that's what matters..... Cute
OrangeOrchids

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1828 on: November 15, 2017, 03:27:38 PM »

I agree a white coat for a children's event was not the smartest choice. Also, it continues to bother me the way she leaves her coat on during a visit. It's always as if she wants to make it clear she isn't staying long. There is a dress underneath (black? with black tights and boots -- is she going to a funeral?) so the coat is not a coat dress. I mean, if someone came to my house for a visit and did not remove her coat,  I would think she was incredibly rude or I needed to have my central heating fixed! Also, why not wear something bright and cheerful since she was visiting kids? And the dress underneath is way too short! What is the deal with her? It's as if she can't show off her washboard stomach now that she is pregnant so she has to make sure everyone sees her thin legs. Right. Because that's what matters..... Cute

That is one thing that gets me. I always thought that Kate only stayed for 10-15 minutes at each engagement because she always had her coat on. Then I looked at some of the events and it stated that she stayed for one hour sometimes. Its not like her ridiculously expensive expensive coat is going to be put with the peasants. She has how many assistants with her on these visits?...3 three to four of them, excluding security because frankly that isn't their job. But her assistant can hold onto her coat like she makes them hold the flowers.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1829 on: November 15, 2017, 04:49:58 PM »

She probably wears it the entire engagement because all the others wear theres.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: