Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 211   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 635312 times)
Ghost

Mini Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #2175 on: January 11, 2018, 01:09:34 PM »

Is it my sight or her ankles are a little bit swollen?
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2176 on: January 11, 2018, 02:12:39 PM »

I think they are swollen in the US basketball pic 3 years back, while pregnant with Charlotte.
Aubiette

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2177 on: January 11, 2018, 07:02:15 PM »

A source tells Royal Central that Kate arrived at 10:30 and is expected to stay at the conference until the later afternoon.
Her attendance was not announced beforehand as to keep the focus on the conference.
http://royalcentral.co.uk...eud-national-centre-94542

This is a good event with substance. Also with so few pictures it won't be about what she wore or what facial expression photo snap #109 caught.
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #2178 on: January 11, 2018, 07:55:32 PM »

According to a source on tumblr who has strong (and proven) links to HT stuff, Kate is only at this conference for education purposes ie she is a participant not attending as a royal per se.

I am happy to see Kate doing some work to get further educated on these topics. This is serious stuff and itís easy to misuse language or make generalizations (Harry does this too much IMO) even if your heart is in the right place.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2179 on: January 11, 2018, 08:43:32 PM »

I think Kate " lit up" more over the dog than in any of the children pics.
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2180 on: January 12, 2018, 12:47:16 AM »

Maybe Kate will stop talking about how she had such a wonderful life therefore is incapable of having mental health issues, then.

I think it's more to up numbers personally.
JaneAir

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #2181 on: January 12, 2018, 01:49:32 AM »

I love the blues and greens in that dress.  Iím on the fence about the overall look, but man, she wears those colors well.   Thumb up
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2182 on: January 12, 2018, 01:45:23 PM »

According to a source on tumblr who has strong (and proven) links to HT stuff, Kate is only at this conference for education purposes ie she is a participant not attending as a royal per se.

I am happy to see Kate doing some work to get further educated on these topics. This is serious stuff and itís easy to misuse language or make generalizations (Harry does this too much IMO) even if your heart is in the right place.

She uses official work engagements for learning things from her chosen topic she should be almost an expert in by now. What does she do in those many many hours and days she isn't working? She should get this kind of education in her behind the scenes work not when it counts in the CC. It's called preparation. After all that's her job as one of the leaders of the HT campaign.  Snare JMO
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2183 on: January 16, 2018, 04:34:03 PM »

Well hello? Aren't you a bit hard on Kate? After all she is a working mother with almost 3 little children to care of, two homes!! and a huge garden and many colouring books to tend to. Plus there is no mentioning that she is there for her education. She could be there to educate the others...
 Angel

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2184 on: January 16, 2018, 07:59:47 PM »

Well hello? Aren't you a bit hard on Kate? After all she is a working mother with almost 3 little children to care of, two homes!! and a huge garden and many colouring books to tend to. Plus there is no mentioning that she is there for her education. She could be there to educate the others...
 Angel

My apologies. I forgot what a role model dear Kate is. Not to mention the move from Anmer back to London and all the moving boxes she has to unpack now. Just image all the dead birds and other anmials Will shot in the last few months she has to find a place (or a recipe) for. What a hard life. Wink
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2185 on: January 16, 2018, 08:05:23 PM »

Glad you see some reason now, Suzy. Never even thought of the dead fowl. But very nutricious and low carb. And William can add a bottle of ketchup for colour, flavour and a bit of vegetable.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2186 on: January 16, 2018, 08:08:24 PM »

Glad you see some reason now, Suzy. Never even thought of the dead fowl. But very nutricious and low carb. And William can add a bottle of ketchup for colour, flavour and a bit of vegetable.

Common Ketchup? I think you mean chutney. 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2187 on: January 16, 2018, 08:12:41 PM »

Too American, I am sorry. Yes chutney..didn't Kate once mentioned she made some? However the only chutneys I have ever tried were deliciously spicy and for some reason I presume William is more the "cook it dead and drown in salt and vinegar" Brit.

Mary's life motto:
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #2188 on: January 17, 2018, 12:01:35 PM »

Kate visiting Great Ormond Street Hospital today.  I think it's the first time I've seen her without Big Blue:

Her coat is new, £220 by British high street store Boden:

« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 12:17:56 PM by Phina » Logged
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2189 on: January 17, 2018, 12:29:54 PM »

day to mark with a white stone, no big blue in sight; beginning of emancipation? Thinking
in all case, she is better in the "job" than before
PS: in the fashion departement, i find her coat absolutely hideous
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 211   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: