Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 211   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 633750 times)
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2790 on: May 16, 2018, 06:45:48 PM »

Katie N has a Kate sighing in VF...

https://www.vanityfair.co...-louis-princess-charlotte

Anyone wondering how Kate Middleton is doing in the run-up to the royal wedding should have found themselves taking a walk in Kensington Park Gardens on Tuesday afternoon, where the new mother was walking baby Prince Louis in an old-fashioned pram, Princess Charlotte alongside her, and wearing what appeared to be a dress she’s worn before.

Wearing a pretty gingham brown sundress and sensible pumps, Kate was hiding behind a pair of large black designer shades and hadn’t had her signature blow-dry, which might have kept her from being noticed by either the public or the paparazzi, who were nowhere in sight. Accompanied by the family’s nanny, Maria Borrallo, and three protection officers, the family was enjoying the spring sunshine so much little Charlotte didn’t want to go home. As Kate left the park, Charlotte tried to walk in the other direction. “No come this way Charlotte,” Kate instructed and the little princess did as she was told.

I had the impression that Kate was quite fond of Harry. I see that she looks much happier these days so maybe that passed or I was wrong. I would like to know what others think about the supposed good friendship of Meghan and Kate, and how Kate will deal with a new family member who also adores attention. She sure has been out and about more imo and looking well and put together. Appropriate facial expressions. Not much fun to dish on and I am guilty of  envy. No pictures in the article?Huh?

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2791 on: May 16, 2018, 08:57:05 PM »

Anyone wondering how Kate Middleton is doing in the run-up to the royal wedding should have found themselves taking a walk in Kensington Park Gardens on Tuesday afternoon, where the new mother was walking baby Prince Louis in an old-fashioned pram, Princess Charlotte alongside her, and wearing what appeared to be a dress she’s worn before.

Wearing a pretty gingham brown sundress and sensible pumps, Kate was hiding behind a pair of large black designer shades and hadn’t had her signature blow-dry, which might have kept her from being noticed by either the public or the paparazzi, who were nowhere in sight. Accompanied by the family’s nanny, Maria Borrallo, and three protection officers, the family was enjoying the spring sunshine so much little Charlotte didn’t want to go home. As Kate left the park, Charlotte tried to walk in the other direction. “No come this way Charlotte,” Kate instructed and the little princess did as she was told.

I had the impression that Kate was quite fond of Harry. I see that she looks much happier these days so maybe that passed or I was wrong. I would like to know what others think about the supposed good friendship of Meghan and Kate, and how Kate will deal with a new family member who also adores attention. She sure has been out and about more imo and looking well and put together. Appropriate facial expressions. Not much fun to dish on and I am guilty of  envy. No pictures in the article?Huh?

Meghan is O/T.
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2792 on: May 16, 2018, 09:52:21 PM »

^^^^^^   Sorry Maria!

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2793 on: May 17, 2018, 07:01:46 PM »

Photo of Kate , Maria , Charlotte and Louis :

She wore the Seraphine dress she wore for George's 1st photos
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2794 on: May 17, 2018, 07:05:02 PM »

She should do her hair like that more often. It suits her.

Charlotte looks like she’s growing fast.
jolene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2795 on: May 17, 2018, 08:30:07 PM »

Kate at Windsor
Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2796 on: May 17, 2018, 08:38:39 PM »

A patterned dress in bright colours ... incredible.
I do really wonder why she reserves the interesting things to her private wardrobe and we get all the monochromes, nudes and the multibuttoned boredom.
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2797 on: May 17, 2018, 08:38:57 PM »

What a great picture. She looks pretty in off-duty casual clothes. Also, its nice to see a normal post-baby body on Kate. I was scared she would starve herself to be tiny for the wedding. I don’t know what has happened with her in the last year but Kate appears much more confident and secure in her own skin.  Thumb up
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2798 on: May 17, 2018, 09:15:47 PM »

What a great picture. She looks pretty in off-duty casual clothes. Also, its nice to see a normal post-baby body on Kate. I was scared she would starve herself to be tiny for the wedding. I don’t know what has happened with her in the last year but Kate appears much more confident and secure in her own skin.  Thumb up

I agree she looks healthy and fantastic Smiley
DuchessofWaiting

Large Member

Australia Australia

Yikes.

Ignore
« Reply #2799 on: May 18, 2018, 06:52:57 PM »

IMO, Kate always looks better in her down time/casual clothing. I like that Michael Kors dress, and I like that she has a normal post baby body. She looks healthy and happy and probably a wee bit tired.

"Can you see, my love?"
"Awww."
anastasia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2800 on: May 19, 2018, 03:36:27 AM »

What a great picture! She looks like a normal, post-baby mom and Charlotte is absolutely adorable.
Ursiana
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2801 on: May 20, 2018, 02:32:46 PM »

I think she just loves her brother- in law and tries to comfort him sisterly. I don’t see why she should be attracted by Harry?
At that time when those pictures were on the tabloids with those comments I was really upset how least people can start such negative rumors.
Catherine seems still to be in deep love to her husband , which was visible when they presented their last newborn son almost 4 weeks ago.

Ursiana
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2802 on: May 20, 2018, 04:29:44 PM »

She has a nice figure . I think she can wear those things without any problems.
I see dat young girls in leggings here very often , that is far more disgusting as what Kate worsest outfit.

You know how your sweet girl child was so excited about buying that outfit a year ago?
She had the perfect shoes, tights and top to go with it -- 'the perfect outfit' for the holidays.
She wanted to wear the outfit again this year because it was so nice last year.
Then she had that growth spurt.
And now it looks like she's wearing her younger, shorter sister's clothes?
Jacket too short above the waist. The skirt too far above the knees.
Jacket not quite meeting the skirt where it should.
So she put the black tights on to keep warm. Then the boots.
And all it does it makes the outfit look like she borrowed it from a much shorter person.
Or it shrank when it was cleaned. And it's just never, ever going to look good on her again?
And it's a bit sad. But she won't concede that the time for outfit has passed.
Yeah.  It's like that.  Sad

Star
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #2803 on: May 24, 2018, 04:15:54 AM »

Charlotte and Kate , i like this photo!  Yes Because it's spontaneous!

cred:princesscharlotte.tumblr

Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2804 on: May 24, 2018, 01:32:37 PM »

Charlotte and Kate , i like this photo!  Yes Because it's spontaneous!

cred:princesscharlotte.tumblr

Nice pic indeed! Kate looked good and Char is quite growing on me.
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 211   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: