Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 352   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1067589 times)
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3495 on: February 05, 2019, 03:26:12 PM »

^lol yes that’s it, muppet eyes! I was trying to figure out what it reminded me of.

I like the idea of the outfit but the dress is a miss. I’m glad she’s branching out tho and trying different looks.

About the 4th baby speculation, I think they’ll have one if they are able. I don’t think they’ll have more than 4 but I can definitely see them having one more to complete their family.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #3496 on: February 05, 2019, 04:00:57 PM »

Kaiserin, can you make a collage of this dress and Oscar the Grouch?
Bittedanke  Hug

Chutters' fingers look like a severe case of PS...

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3497 on: February 05, 2019, 04:05:48 PM »

I actually like the dress and shoes. Not a fan of the hair but it is pulled back and she isn't playing with it or flipping it so I will take it.

I like the dress too and I'd wear it myself (when it turns up on aliexpress). I just think that she doesn't carry the clothes well. She never does... also, people in the DM said she looked frumpy...

Will she ever appear well dressed?
Without a clutch or purse not covering her as a shield?
Will she ever wear jewelry as it is not bijoux, or appear with a non miles away face, she doesn't make the grade as some ppl can wear great brands in clothes, jewelry, hair, makeup but everything on her looks so dull, not mentioning Lovers Knot tiara that doesn't fit her.
She evolved from Waity to a baby maker machine, and her brains are not slightly brilliant, given some pearls:

I have not played since I stopped, or Oh Faberge eggs are they still being produced?

Yes she has a "degree" in history of Art
I lose my marbles with the future queen consort, future queen fsss
Fogdancer, that convinced me her Uni education was clearly wasted on an otherwise bright high schooler:
 Kate's A levels - 2 A's in Maths & Art, B in English.

Perhaps she knew something we didn't:  Whistle

"Faberge" eggs are still being produced by the current holders of the trademark.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabergé_egg

Darling thanks for the input on Waity grades.
Regarding Faberge eggs I am aware of that, BUT The House of Faberge won't ever make the same eggs, because the croquis, and jewelers lost everything, no one nowadays has skills to even replicate the glory of they had before, the revolution in Russia hit the atellier and destroyed everything.
But thanks though 🌹🌷

Before becoming a Royal Disher I spent years on Pricescope and other forums about jewelry.

https://www.faberge.com

Isn't it rather sad that no one really is able to come even close what those jewelers were capable off. Amazing artists all around the world.

Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3498 on: February 05, 2019, 04:42:19 PM »

I like the dress but not the button on the pockets.  I also dislike the boots as they remind me of a witch's boots.  I would have preferred a tall black boot to go with the length of the dress.  Other than that, her hair looks great, she looks pretty and she looks well engaged. 7/10 from me today.
HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3499 on: February 05, 2019, 05:19:58 PM »

Her dress has the same texture as the dogs fur.  Confused
I wish she would wear trousers as apposed to these boxy house coat/bathrobes. I'm sorry but I find all of them to be pretty ugly. She looked really good the last time she wore trousers to an engagement. She should make that her uniform and ditch the house coats.
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3500 on: February 05, 2019, 05:43:24 PM »

I like the dress, but I hate the boots. I agree she could have recycled one of her green dresses...

She looks happy, it’s lovely to see!

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #3501 on: February 05, 2019, 05:43:29 PM »

Bittedanke  Hug

I don’t know what people in the public eye wear this shade of green. You turn yourself into a walking green screen.

Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3502 on: February 05, 2019, 05:46:14 PM »

Not surprised she brought the Christmas card pic. We all know that if she'd brought a new pic of her kids the sky might have fallen in. Can't have the plebs seeing random new pictures now can we, where would it all end....?  Nono

I had that thought at first too. But then I was thinking that maybe if she had brought a new picture from their “private” collection, maybe that would overshadow the purpose of the visit? Maybe that’s why she used that widely circulated photo.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3503 on: February 05, 2019, 05:58:56 PM »

I don't know what it is, whether it was the birth of Louis or her settling into her life as a royal, but in the last few months she seems to be working more, working solo more, and looking generally happy and willing. The photographs of her with an overanimated face could be just the photograph or her wanting to appear exceptionally happy, but she does seem more content and relaxed. It's lovely to see (finally) and I hope it continues, with her stepping up her work schedule just a bit.
As for clothes, I'm starting to care less about what she wears. She always wears something demure and sensible, which is perhaps an indication of her desire to concentrate on her engagement that day (similar to Her Majesty) and receive less press attention for what she's wearing.
All of this is from what I've observed and from what I hope is happening.
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3504 on: February 05, 2019, 06:07:02 PM »

I don't know what it is, whether it was the birth of Louis or her settling into her life as a royal, but in the last few months she seems to be working more, working solo more, and looking generally happy and willing. The photographs of her with an overanimated face could be just the photograph or her wanting to appear exceptionally happy, but she does seem more content and relaxed. It's lovely to see (finally) and I hope it continues, with her stepping up her work schedule just a bit.
As for clothes, I'm starting to care less about what she wears. She always wears something demure and sensible, which is perhaps an indication of her desire to concentrate on her engagement that day (similar to Her Majesty) and receive less press attention for what she's wearing.

Those crazy faces Kate pulls used to drive me bananas, but I have a coworker who does it too. She's incredibly lovely and smart and she has this maniacal laugh and grin just like Kate. I don't think my coworker is trying to overact... she just smiles like a crazy person, so who knows.
LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3505 on: February 05, 2019, 06:12:59 PM »

Not surprised she brought the Christmas card pic. We all know that if she'd brought a new pic of her kids the sky might have fallen in. Can't have the plebs seeing random new pictures now can we, where would it all end....?  Nono

If she'd brought a new photo it would have completely over shadowed everything and made it more about her than the visit imo.

I'm in the minority who doesn't mind the dress. It was appropriate for the occasion. The boots were a bit of a different look for her. She looks happy and engaged. An engagement next week was just announced as well - attending a conference.
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3506 on: February 05, 2019, 07:12:50 PM »

If she'd brought a new photo it would have completely over shadowed everything and made it more about her than the visit imo.

I'm in the minority who doesn't mind the dress. It was appropriate for the occasion. The boots were a bit of a different look for her. She looks happy and engaged. An engagement next week was just announced as well - attending a conference.

Star Agree with you about the photo, Larla. She was right to bring a photo we've all seen before so as to not take focus away for the reason for the visit.

I'm not the biggest fan of this outfit, but at least she's dressed for the weather. It looks warm-ish, which is good for England in the winter!!
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3507 on: February 05, 2019, 07:38:47 PM »

Bittedanke  Hug

What is PS? In some pictures I think that Kate's hands look too bony and old, but I don't know what PS means Huh? I don't see anything about that dress that appeals to me, but it is may be in the category of you have to be sophisticated enough to appreciate it.

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
Michelle0187

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3508 on: February 05, 2019, 07:45:37 PM »

I’m glad she’s past the what Kate wore phase and more into why she’s there. Some are wondering why the need to point out the price of her outfits. It’s nice to see her looking genuinely happy and at ease.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3509 on: February 05, 2019, 07:50:54 PM »

Bittedanke  Hug

As you wish, Pomme_Darling, Muppet was also my first thought, but I thought also (Ironing) Board, so what we have here is two minds thinking along the same lines,
combined:

She had fun, obviously. Would have been cheaper to have fun in one of her other green choices already available, but okay. At least she didn't wear nude Rossis.
The cut of this dress is very Un_Kate, so the emphasis was really not on her figure, and it's boring enough to go right over it, more power to the visit itself.
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 352   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: