Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 352   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1067717 times)
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3525 on: February 06, 2019, 07:40:19 AM »

Remember now, St Patrick Day is coming.  Will we see another NEW green dress or an old one??  Place your bets.

Judging from the amount of dresses she recycled since november 2016 Iíd say sheíll recycle one. And, like Iíve said in a precedent post, i find it weird too that she didnít recycle here but we can give her a break I think.

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #3526 on: February 06, 2019, 07:58:52 AM »

I am always reminded what Kate's cousin said of her during the engagement, when Kate said something really idiotic to her cousin who showed up for the engagement. That Kate only cares about what's in her orbit, what affects her, about her. Otherwise she found it difficult to relate or care about anything outside of that. I think that says a lot as to why she will never work at the job, and I doubt she minds; she gets praised for so little.

I expect a lot more of a modern, educated woman, but Kate's a throwback not to 1981 but 1891. I don't expect a Letizia, or a Victoria, but some competence and maturity, please?

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
lizzie78

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3527 on: February 06, 2019, 08:10:38 AM »

Remember now, St Patrick Day is coming.  Will we see another NEW green dress or an old one??  Place your bets.

Judging from the amount of dresses she recycled since november 2016 Iíd say sheíll recycle one. And, like Iíve said in a precedent post, i find it weird too that she didnít recycle here but we can give her a break I think.

I don't blame her for not recycling all the time, I know the duchesses are going to buy new, expensive clothes. But I find it odd that she has so many dresses that look SO similar. That just doesn't make sense to me. If you're going to spend that much money, spend it on something different. It just seems wasteful to me to buy something that looks almost identical to 5 others you already own.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #3528 on: February 06, 2019, 01:30:19 PM »

I'm hoping she repeats a dress for the BAFTAs on Sunday. If it was up to me (and sadly, and KP have made this very clear to me and have asked me to stop writing, it's not), I'd go for one of these:

Or this one but with better posture, and updo, and those huge blue earrings she wore in India

Currently visualizing my highest self
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3529 on: February 06, 2019, 02:10:43 PM »

Clearly the low point of married ins has not risen in what .... 50 years? And her parents wasted good money on her education? Well I guess she got the degree they wanted... the Mrs one ... I thought that was just aspirational East Coast Moms who looked for trust fund babies .... mine failed... 😀
Kayzilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3530 on: February 06, 2019, 02:13:19 PM »

I love the blue dress and the white dress! I think that lilac dress was worn at a BAFTA event in the USA, so I donít think sheíd wear it to another BAFTA event (but itís beautiful on her!). She definitely needs to start wearing updos and big bling to formal events.
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3531 on: February 06, 2019, 04:08:39 PM »

I'm hoping she repeats a dress for the BAFTAs on Sunday. If it was up to me (and sadly, and KP have made this very clear to me and have asked me to stop writing, it's not), I'd go for one of these:

Hahaha Crayon!!  Laughing  Star for you, that made me LOL for sure!
LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3532 on: February 06, 2019, 04:27:26 PM »

That lilac dress is ethereal. I love it so much.
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3533 on: February 06, 2019, 04:59:33 PM »

Clearly the low point of married ins has not risen in what .... 50 years? And her parents wasted good money on her education? Well I guess she got the degree they wanted... the Mrs one ... I thought that was just aspirational East Coast Moms who looked for trust fund babies .... mine failed... 😀

Well it was money well spent in the sense she was able to get close to William and get the ring so  Beer

No money for St Andrews = No Horse boy  Wink
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3534 on: February 06, 2019, 06:03:59 PM »

Hahaha Crayon!!  Laughing  Star for you, that made me LOL for sure!

Same here!    Star

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #3535 on: February 06, 2019, 06:07:59 PM »

Well it was money well spent in the sense she was able to get close to William and get the ring so  Beer

No money for St Andrews = No Horse boy  Wink

Itís not like she broke the bank:
https://www.st-andrews.ac...ees/feestable/#d.en.66444
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3536 on: February 06, 2019, 08:20:41 PM »

I am with you all on Muppet, but I had a different Muppet in mind: Kermit is IMo the better comparison.
I like the green, I like the cut and I like a soft fuzzy fabric; this fabric however looks like it was in the washer once too often.
Hate the shoes, together with the green she is channeling the wicked witch of the west.
And why wasn't she indeed wearing one of her other green winter dresses?
Well whatever, what was the reason she was there???

I made the OscarTheGrouchBoard-comparison upthread especially for Pomme, and the Oscar color is imho the right one,
but upon your special wish, you shall have the Kermit as well:

(Oh, there would be so many others to make for all the times Maxima has murdered a Muppet ...)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3537 on: February 06, 2019, 08:33:55 PM »

What can I say? Thank you, next time the Lesbaru stops at a coffee shop or bakery, I'll spring a FasnetskŁchle..
But seriously: uncanny, isn't it?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3538 on: February 06, 2019, 08:41:44 PM »

Oh, speaking about uncanny, Oscar/Kermit are not the first Muppets she has murdered.

Also Count of Count was a victim already
karma chamelion

Large Member

Let them eat banana bread

Ignore
« Reply #3539 on: February 06, 2019, 09:36:28 PM »

Kaiserin, can you make a collage of this dress and Oscar the Grouch?
Bittedanke  Hug

Chutters' fingers look like a severe case of PS...

As you wish, Pomme_Darling, Muppet was also my first thought, but I thought also (Ironing) Board, so what we have here is two minds thinking along the same lines,
combined:

She had fun, obviously. Would have been cheaper to have fun in one of her other green choices already available, but okay. At least she didn't wear nude Rossis.
The cut of this dress is very Un_Kate, so the emphasis was really not on her figure, and it's boring enough to go right over it, more power to the visit itself.

Same eyebrows, too! Clown

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 352   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: