Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 361   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1111214 times)
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #4485 on: May 15, 2019, 03:41:07 AM »

Kate's thinness clearly screams eating disorder of some kind. Remember her comment during the engagement, "it's all part of the plan". Seeing her like this always makes me so sad for her. How can she function? She is naturally athletically slender. Not the kind of unhealthy thin where she is all skin and bones and nothing else.

This outfit's a disaster.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #4486 on: May 15, 2019, 08:38:06 AM »

Did you see the boy who gave Kate her flowers? He was so smart!

And do you get taught how to crouch like that when you join the royal family, or are you tested on your crouching skills before the queen allows the wedding to go ahead? Even if I could get into that position, my chances of getting up again, unaided and in front of press and while wearing heels, is pretty low

Currently visualizing my highest self
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4487 on: May 15, 2019, 09:20:26 AM »

As a royal in Kate's position (long years ahead of curtseying to kings and queens, plus accepting posies whenever she exits a car) you are probably well advised to start and end your day with rigorous squating exercises.

About her slimness: First of all it would certainly be construed as body shaming, even if the press hid it tightly under the cover of concern over her health.
Plus I have the strange feeling that while we (ahem the media) are all concerned about being healthy and slim but not thin; extremely thin clebrities still get a: "but she is healthy and it looks fab".
(I remember Courtney Thorne-Smith complaining about the fact that next to Calista Flockhart's painful thinness, all other actresses looked positively fat, instead of looking normal next to a possible -no, rather probable anorexia.)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4488 on: May 15, 2019, 09:41:19 AM »

The female members of the BRF are fond of the pattern.  
https://i.pinimg.com/orig...f619eb31c81dc0c9ca6d6.jpg
https://media.glamour.com.../GettyImages-52114496.jpg
https://static.independen.../14/princess-beatrice.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk...ced-a-9_1457954319225.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gs...iK7detMhf2SV0od75aruX7fNW
https://www.telegraph.co....bHu2jJnT8.jpg?imwidth=450
https://scontent-lga3-1.c...t-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com
https://www.hellomagazine...9/royals-polka-dots-t.jpg
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4489 on: May 15, 2019, 03:34:45 PM »

There are some photos of her in that awful dress where her posture is amazingly bad.  We've seen that before, too.  She has lost more weight recently, it is sad.
Lady Liebe

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4490 on: May 15, 2019, 04:31:38 PM »

And do you get taught how to crouch like that when you join the royal family, or are you tested on your crouching skills before the queen allows the wedding to go ahead? Even if I could get into that position, my chances of getting up again, unaided and in front of press and while wearing heels, is pretty low

He's a cutie! Love that smile.

She must have very good balance to rise gracefully from that crouch.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4491 on: May 15, 2019, 05:43:51 PM »

He's a cutie! Love that smile.

She must have very good balance to rise gracefully from that crouch.

The kid is just sweet.
Michelle0187

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4492 on: May 15, 2019, 08:12:46 PM »

She doesnít look any thinner to me.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #4493 on: May 16, 2019, 08:34:23 AM »

The Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon visited the Royal Horticultural Society Back to Nature Garden, jointly designed by Her Royal Highness, in the gardens of the Royal Hospital Chelsea, London SW3.
COURT CIRCULAR || 15 MAY 2019

1. She better blooming go to Chelsea when it opens
2. I would love to see her on Gardener's World

Currently visualizing my highest self
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4494 on: May 16, 2019, 07:03:04 PM »

I like how it says "jointly designed" but only mentions Kate 

I know they say she apparently has some passion for nature but since we never see her in such an environment doing such things (pictures for example) or displaying knowledge of it I do question the credit they give her for helping design the gardens. That's the problem with not knowing anything about her beyond tiny little crumbs. Things like this becomes questionable when they shouldn't. And it's not even something unrealistic.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4495 on: May 16, 2019, 07:03:13 PM »

that side view of kate is awful; she is just entirely too thin.  she definitely does not look healthy in that shot.  it looks like a huge gust of wind would just knock her over.
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4496 on: May 16, 2019, 07:26:58 PM »

that side view of kate is awful; she is just entirely too thin.  she definitely does not look healthy in that shot.  it looks like a huge gust of wind would just knock her over.

She doesn't look much wider than the little boy!  Thumb down
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4497 on: May 16, 2019, 08:24:37 PM »

I think Kate looks fine. Yeah, sheís slim, but sheís muscular, and thereís nothing wrong with a woman having a smaller bust and not be so curvy.
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4498 on: May 16, 2019, 08:27:58 PM »

She looks undernourished, not just by her weight, or lack of it, but her skin looks dull and tired and she looks tired.  Itís as though her body is crying out for some good nourishment.  I suspect she smokes a lot to combat eating, which is what leads to her skin looking so dull and her face looking older than her years.

However, she has cracking legs, Iíd kill for legs like that, so whilst the slit isnít appropriate really I canít blame her for showing off a part of her she feels good about and she does have a lovely smile, when itís not maniacal and cackling.

I donít know why, but I always feel a bit sad for Kate.
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4499 on: May 16, 2019, 09:24:04 PM »

However, she has cracking legs, Iíd kill for legs like that, so whilst the slit isnít appropriate really I canít blame her for showing off a part of her she feels good about and she does have a lovely smile, when itís not maniacal and cackling.

I am jealous of her legs, too! I would love to know what her workout is that enables her to get those legs.  Thinking (Not that I'd probably have time for it in my busy work day anyway!  Snare)
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 361   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: